4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
I'm glad I'm not alone in that club. The only time I really feel comfortable with male love interests or MCs is if they are not jerks, cucks, manipulators, or flat out rapists. True chivalry is so effing rare in these sorts of games it may as well be a bloody unicorn. So I prefer fem MCs whom are not doormats or broodmares.

So I am rather smitten with this game and Bad Memories, though I am a big fan of Light of My Life as you can be a good guy MC whom is also not a doormat.

Hmmm... Call me old fashioned, but I like being nice and expect it in return. It is one reason I loved the rescuing of Claudia and Mai aspects of Naughty Lyanna.

Dang it makes me even more hopeful for the coming updates.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020

anusnym

Nov 27, 2017
That's Illusion for you, they don't put near as much work into the male options as the women, nor to the modders for it. Most people only care about the women, so there is where the work goes. Trying to make a decent male (especially if you want more than one in the game), is a real challenge.
Makes sense. I just find it's a pity to always have beautiful girls which are fucked by some ugly monsters.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey guys, how are you?

I am working hard on the next version of the game. I had made good progress this weekend. But today, something happened that will disturb me, at least for the next few days.

I went to the bank to withdraw the monthly earnings (which help me a lot to pay the bills), but I was robbed when I was almost home.

In addition to the money, they also took my phone and some documents. This will cause me a lot of inconvenience, so my schedule may be late this month. I will do my best so that it doesn't affect me as much.

I will keep everyone up to date on the news of the game.

See you.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
I've been mugged before. I understand the hell it puts you through. Take your time and deal with your real troubles, the game is just a game. I pray you make it through this more or less whole. I really will be praying for you.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey guys, how are you?

I am working hard on the next version of the game. I had made good progress this weekend. But today, something happened that will disturb me, at least for the next few days.

I went to the bank to withdraw the monthly earnings (which help me a lot to pay the bills), but I was robbed when I was almost home.

In addition to the money, they also took my phone and some documents. This will cause me a lot of inconvenience, so my schedule may be late this month. I will do my best so that it doesn't affect me as much.

I will keep everyone up to date on the news of the game.

See you.
Dude, I'm so sorry to hear about this! I hope you didn't get injured. I was mugged when I was teenager. I was an Idiot as a kid and kept all my money on me. I know how it feels. I'm getting heavy ruminations from the memories now...

As a Patreon I think you should be given some time to get back into a good frame of mind. So I'm totally cool with you pushing back you scheduled. Your mental health comes first.

I'd start a go fund me but I don't think it would garner any donors, Sorry. But I think if people who feel bad about what happened to you and what to send you some support maybe donate to you through one of your crowd funding sites? Maybe people could become patreons? Just saying.

Good Luck man, stay safe and healthy and BEST WISHES!

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Thanks for the concern, guys. I'm fine. There were two guys on a motorcycle. Something very common here in Brazil. They just took my things and ran away, thankfully.
Fucken Parana! Man You didn't get hurt right?

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
I downloaded Mist a couple days ago, since I noticed there's a girl in it who's about my age . . . probably my fault that it got onto the marquee . . . I should have downloaded Arizona and Lyanna a few more times, first.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes