4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
NL is deserving and I'd like to see it up on the banner but like other games it is less known, and uses HS. I think it is perfect for both the story and feel, but lets face it DAZ is what most of the masses drool over. Then there is the fact it is a lesbian protag game, and all the fellows drooling to imagine their dick is the MC's wont be able to focus on things where a dick is not needed or sought. But I am with you and all for Naughty Lyanna getting up there along with a few others. It is one of my top favs on the site yet I doubt anyone of my picks save Tales and Scent, which are already there, will be put up in lights.

Damn shame too as NL is freaking awesome.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

So guys, how are you? After a very troubling week, as expected, due to recent events, I managed to get most things back in place.

My biggest problem, besides material losses, was that I lost some important documents, my IDs and other personal stuff.

It cost me a week of work, but now things are almost back to normal.

So, I'm back in production for our next update!

Wait for spoilers and news soon.

Oh, and I want to take the opportunity to thank you immensely for all the support messages I received. You were very supportive and understanding. Thank you for real.

See you!

----

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Sweet, a battle between the Light and Dark, secretly denying the burning love they share for one another. Can the paladin Lyanna ever tame the ravenous passions of Diane. Turn in next week to find out as our intrepid heroin battles for honesty and the heart of her nemesis. :eek: :D

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Great work by the way. This is better than a pic of them in a graveyard or other place for Samhain or Halloween.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Have I mention how I love this games premise? I mean how many other female protagonist games are there out there that have the MC sexually adventures and precocious and NOT a slut? I mean is there a game out there where the MC is a lesbian AND an exhibitionist? Or a game where the MC who's an exhibitionist and does NOT end up as a nasty human cum dump toilet? I can't think of many. And before you mention Arizona, Arizona is bisexual. There's a difference between the two.

My point is I love this game!

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
WFT!! Mist? Mist got promoted on the Marquee? BULLSHIT! It should of been Naughty Lyanna or Arizona!
I downloaded Mist a couple days ago, since I noticed there's a girl in it who's about my age . . . probably my fault that it got onto the marquee . . . I should have downloaded Arizona and Lyanna a few more times, first.
What's this Marquee sorcery, you are talking about?

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
If you download the same game a couple thousand times, you make it look like it's more popular and it gets added to the marquee crawl . . . that's how that works, right? :unsure:

Maybe ask the mods . . . Hey, mods! You won't notice if we cheat our favorite games onto the marquee, will you? :oops:

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
Ah the marquee on top of the forums view, I just go to latest updates when I'm browsing for games - just had a look at the marquee and it's mostly mProtag Harem type games, which I have no real interest in.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes