4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
With Patreon the way it is, that is challenging at this point, since it is far too late for a patch or anything like that. But who knows?
We have to rely on some mysterious third party to intervene and add extra spice.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We have to rely on some mysterious third party to intervene and add extra spice.
That would be fine, if it had been planned from the start, but it is kind of too late to change that part now. Not sure how anyone could add anything new without his library of assets.

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
It's a great start, there are lots of opportunities where you can insert some perverted freaks to punish and humiliate Lyanna with their sick fantasies, would love it if it was just a little bit more hardcore :devilish:

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
It's a great start, there are lots of opportunities where you can insert some perverted freaks to punish and humiliate Lyanna with their sick fantasies, would love it if it was just a little bit more hardcore :devilish:
So Diana, Claudia and Miss Laura is not nuff for ya?

Reactions: TheDevian

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Naughty Lyanna [S02 v0.08b] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod and Green highlights.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Fixed an error.
Note: This WT Mod it's just to test out the waters, this is an amazing game, it doesn't need a WT Mod, play the way you like it, but if the Mod helps let me know, send me a PM, let's not flood the game thread with the mod.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Do mod season 1 pls

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's really not that complex, just pick what you like, or feel is right.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why can't I save? I turned on the game and tried to save, but it keeps giving me an error message.
Are you trying to play from inside the archive? Or did you extract it to a read only folder?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Are you trying to play from inside the archive? Or did you extract it to a read only folder?
I opened the zip file using Archive like I normally do. When I went to start a new game with the questionnaire, I wasn't able to save. The weird thing was later today, I opened it and it worked.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I opened the zip file using Archive like I normally do. When I went to start a new game with the questionnaire, I wasn't able to save. The weird thing was later today, I opened it and it worked.
You have to extract it, you can't play it from inside the archive.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Ah, okay, you just said that you opened it, and I run into people trying to play inside the archive far too often. That is strange then. Glad to see you got it working.
Iirc I was not been able to save during questionnaire when I was playing FOR THE FIRST TIME(season 2 I mean).
Right now I cant recreate this and I'm able to save during it freely.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I feel like the game needs to raise it stakes again. The scene with the radio host (?) went in the right direction although I would have preferred it if there had been the option for more corruption. I know heterosexual interactions are not the main focus of the game but if there isn't any 'wrong' path available the game loses its thrill. She could have, for example, jerked off this old geezer and make him nut on his own keyboard. Would have been devious and naughty at the same time. If they don't get caught anymore and are safe enough to go commando in every scene it's kinda boring IMO.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
Recent spoiler is not about Olympics. eh?
Or did we miss something and it will be winter Olympics? :KEK:

On a serious note, two girls one bus... damn it was supposed to be serious.

Excitement is killing me, send halp.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes