4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I don't mind the mostly lesbian stuff one bit, but the male/female scens are more my jam always appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: DWR Games

altmas66

May 4, 2020
hello, i never played this vn yet. So I have a question it is possible to play a solo lesbian path or i will have to play female male content aswell?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
hello, i never played this vn yet. So I have a question it is possible to play a solo lesbian path or i will have to play female male content aswell?
Mentioned this already on the previous page, but this is a lesbian centric story. There is male content, but it is absolutely avoidable.

EDIT: On a side note, forgot to mention but I really loved this update. The club scene was great and that Claudia dance... obby :love: ! It was really well done and Lyanna looked amazing all dolled up like that. Always enjoyable, so thanks again and look forward to what is next. :)

altmas66

May 4, 2020
Mentioned this already on the previous page, but this is a lesbian centric story. There is male content, but it is absolutely avoidable.

EDIT: On a side note, forgot to mention but I really loved this update. The club scene was great and that Claudia dance... obby :love: ! It was really well done and Lyanna looked amazing all dolled up like that. Always enjoyable, so thanks again and look forward to what is next. :)
Hii, thanks for your answer! really sorry i forgot to read , its just im really lookin forward to play and i dont want to spoil myself. thank you!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Do we have a walktrough mod for season 1 ?
I have not seen one personally, but I don't usually use them for these games.
They are not really that needed, you just pick the options that sound good to you. There are few long term choices, other than what stats you get for importing your save into season 2, and most of that is pretty obvious (straight/lesbian, bold/shy, and so on). For the most part, just pick what you like, and it will all work out. Worst case, just roll back and bit and check out the other options, sometimes that is worth it anyway, just to see both.

Reactions: Sorrow85

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I have not seen one personally, but I don't usually use them for these games.
They are not really that needed, you just pick the options that sound good to you. There are few long term choices, other than what stats you get for importing your save into season 2, and most of that is pretty obvious (straight/lesbian, bold/shy, and so on). For the most part, just pick what you like, and it will all work out. Worst case, just roll back and bit and check out the other options, sometimes that is worth it anyway, just to see both.
Yeah I know. Just lost my saves so wanted to do a redo of season 1 and a walktrough mod make it do it more quickly. But I Will manage.

Ps: the update was really great! As always love the lyana claudia dynamic and the romantic vibe between the two <3.

Reactions: TheDevian

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
the only sad thing with season 2 it's that (at least for now) we don't have content with sarah from season 1. I liked her.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, i have problem with updata 0.08 to 0.09 , i copy files in game folder and when i start game i have an exception has occured

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi, i have problem with updata 0.08 to 0.09 , i copy files in game folder and when i start game i have an exception has occured
Did you copy the files into the old folder? If so, that is your problem.
Extract to a new folder, then copy the saves and screen shots to the new one.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Solve with compressed version , i don't understand psgallery.rpa file, i don't have that file in game folder in previous versions, perhaps is the problem? ask for future update

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Solve with compressed version , i don't understand psgallery.rpa file, i don't have that file in game folder in previous versions, perhaps is the problem? ask for future update
Glad you got it working.
Not that I am aware of, it did not cause any of us any issues. We will keep an eye out though, if something like that happens to anyone else. Thanks for the report.

Last edited:

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Why's that journalism group girl called Rei? In which language is that name? Just curious cause it's my nickname.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes