4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
will there be incest scenes with the 3 mothers seen?
I am not sure, but we do plan to do some stuff with the moms and Lyanna, each other, and possibly others. As far as incest goes, that is a challenge at this point, since it's way too late to add any kind of patch, none of the other platforms earn anywhere near as much as Patreon, and he needs to make a living. You do see some of that in the bonus content, but I don't know what he has in mind for later, or how much he is willing to risk over it.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

010beta.png

Synopsis:

After a restless night, Lyanna decides to stay home, but as usual, that doesn't mean a day without events for her. Meanwhile, the other girls get up to speed at school, and Mia ends up making a bombshell discovery.

Changelog:

• 902 new renders (8838 on Season 2 already);
  • 8 new animated scenes (113 on Season 2 already);
  • Integration of the game with Lyanna's Instagram ( );
  • New extra content on my ;
  • Full proofing, spelling corrections, script corrections, etc;
  • Improved typography;

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hmmm... I reported the thread for update a few hours ago and it is still not on the latest update page. I wonder what is up? :unsure:
Some days it is just slow. Also, they seem to like some games more than others. lol
Aprons are absolutely necessary for nude cooking. Bacon is a mistake needing only one lesson.
Totally, anything fried is dangerous. Baking, on the other hand, not so bad. Licking frosting or batter off of a nipple, that is hot. XD

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Well, let's just say, that there are some things we don't talk about to others, we keep a few things to ourselves. XD
That, and I am not sure that even they are 100% certain where they stand, and where they want things to go, for now, they are just having fun, and not worrying about labels or what people think. Thanks to Claudia, Lyanna is exploring a whole new aspect of life, and she is not interested in being 'tied-down' (figuratively speaking), or put in a box (also figuratively speaking).

We also don't always want to give the impressions of 'being taken', otherwise people might be less inclined to join us for fun. There are a number of people who don't understand/like same sex parings as well, and sometimes, you just don't want to deal with them. ;)
So it's all going to be lez from now on?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Fun but short update, i'm too damn thirsty for this game. Not a fan of the blackmail mafia stuff and wish it had ended after season 1 but it's tolerable just to see more of the sexy shenanigans content.

Reactions: TheDevian

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Of course not, we plan to keep working in straight content as well where we can manage, but the lesbian path is canon, always has been, always will be. But, there has been some straight stuff in the last couple updates.
You said the magic word "cannon", I just find constant lez action boring so I'm out good luck with your game.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
What's up with the saves breaking in this update? I wonder if it's the Devs or Jokerleader that fucked something up
Edit it was the mod

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You said the magic word "cannon", I just find constant lez action boring so I'm out good luck with your game.
I don't disagree with you fully. But there are tons of games out there that offer M/F content, while I prefer that too F/F stuff is always a welcome change of pace. For me Claudia is by far the worst character in the game and I don't find her interesting at all. She is a catalyst to make Lyanna more naughty.
If it was another character that wasn't Claudia that did that I wouldn't mind. At this point there are too many characters and the updates are super slow paced. There is also too much focus on stuff not seen in the game, all those extra renders "non cannon photoshoots" could have been made to be stuff in the game instead.
I've said it before I don't agree with how this dev does many things, but ultimately what they do is their choice.
I don't really like this dark storyline with the politician and all that either, it takes away from the naughty fun. It's not an especially innovative or interesting storyline. The girls doing their thing with a few characters joining in here and there is good enough. having 20+ characters that need to be in every update is honestly too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes