4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
The writing and rendering process is time consuming, but the creative process also takes time. It's not like a mechanical job where you only have to work 8 hours a day and at the end of the month you'll get the same result.

I often use creating photoshoots, wallpapers, or simply playing around with the characters on random scenes as a way to keep a sane mind, test effects, lights, maps, etc. And if in the meantime I manage to create some cool content to share, it's a double win situation.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
You said the magic word "cannon", I just find constant lez action boring so I'm out good luck with your game.
There is already enough MF content for anyone who wants to make their own "Bi Lyanna path". Just choose the paths that lead to it.

What's up with the saves breaking in this update? I wonder if it's the Devs or Jokerleader that fucked something up
Edit it was the mod
Unfortunately some modders pack the game in a different version of renpy, and that breaks the saves. I recommend playing your main saves always in the official versions

Van_Nikff

Sep 4, 2017
imo the enormous amount of protagonist in this season feels kinda damaging to game original flow.
instead of decent update for Lyanna alone we get a 5 or 4 glimpses on all of the girls and that's it.
I would trade whole season 2 for single season 1 level update :cry:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You said the magic word "cannon", I just find constant lez action boring so I'm out good luck with your game.
You don't have to take the canon path, that is your choice.
Thanks, I hope it does well for him too.
What's up with the saves breaking in this update? I wonder if it's the Devs or Jokerleader that fucked something up
Edit it was the mod
Yeah, mods almost always do that. At best, you have to wait for the mod to update. Mods break saves.
Will there be any sexual encounters between Lyanna and her brother?
IDK, maybe someone can make a patch for that...

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
And that is why your saves don't work.
Odds are, you need to update that.

Once you use a mod, your saves become dependent on it.
It seems the config.save_directory has changed in mods. You could change it back in options.rpy or rename the folder in %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
And that is why your saves don't work.
Odds are, you need to update that.

Once you use a mod, your saves become dependent on it.
Yeah, mods almost always do that. At best, you have to wait for the mod to update. Mods break saves.
Incorrect, it's just because the mod maker made a mistake somewhere in the mod. It's usually fine. The mod was already updated for this version. I've had more issues with saves thanks to devs than to mods. Thee are a few mod makers that make your save locked to using a mod, some don't. This mod is one of them. It doesn't break saves. if you load the next version of the game without it, it still works. But if there is an issue within the mod obviously that breaks it.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Will there be any sexual encounters between Lyanna and her brother?
since his answer was shit I can help instead. No they are already skirting the Line with the scenes already involving Lyanna showing herself naked with her brother. Patreon doesn't allow incest, so unless they release a patch with scenes outside of patreon there will never be sexual encounters between them or they risk getting their patreon removed, sometimes they just delete it and sometimes they warn you and you can change the content.
That's why there are so many "Roommates" and "Landladies"

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Incorrect, it's just because the mod maker made a mistake somewhere in the mod. It's usually fine. The mod was already updated for this version. I've had more issues with saves thanks to devs than to mods. Thee are a few mod makers that make your save locked to using a mod, some don't. This mod is one of them. It doesn't break saves. if you load the next version of the game without it, it still works. But if there is an issue within the mod obviously that breaks it.
Either way, the mod is the issue.
I work on enough games, and when the saves won't load, it is almost always the mod. To me, they are just not worth the trouble. Especially on a game like this...

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Either way, the mod is the issue.
I work on enough games, and when the saves won't load, it is almost always the mod. To me, they are just not worth the trouble. Especially on a game like this...
This game 100% need it to help you with knowing what choices lead to what. Sure it's not rocket science what can happen with some choices. But every game is better off with a WT rather than not. It's often a waste of time to just guess what choices lead to what.
If the Mod is just highlighting choices and letting you know what they do. It will never break a save.
It's when they add multi choice support and other things they lock you in. It depends on how willing the mod maker is to ensure the saves will not break if you don't use the mod. You seem to have a dev bias. I don't know your experience or skill level so exuse me for not taking your word for it. I took one look at your game and clicked off.

Reactions: Priappus

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
This game 100% need it to help you with knowing what choices lead to what. Sure it's not rocket science what can happen with some choices.
Weird, this feels like one of the few games I've played that absolutely do NOT need a mod in any way shape or form. In fact, every choice present that I recall are some of the most braindead obvious I've ever encountered lol.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
This game 100% need it to help you with knowing what choices lead to what. Sure it's not rocket science what can happen with some choices. But every game is better off with a WT rather than not. It's often a waste of time to just guess what choices lead to what.
If the Mod is just highlighting choices and letting you know what they do. It will never break a save.
It's when they add multi choice support and other things they lock you in. It depends on how willing the mod maker is to ensure the saves will not break if you don't use the mod. You seem to have a dev bias. I don't know your experience or skill level so exuse me for not taking your word for it. I took one look at your game and clicked off.
Sniffing coke for recreation is highly unadvised when your parents are cousins.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes