4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Liking this game well enough, though it's not my usual kind of thing. I do have to say though that i rolled my eyes hard when Claudia said her documents got sent to her work by mistake... how does that make any sense? Did she write her address down as her work address? No one working in a bureaucracy that has mailed out such documents a million times is going to grab the address from elsewhere in the document, they're going to grab it from the same place they've grabbed it on the last thousand letters they've sent out so unless it was babbeh's first day or Claudia royally fucked up 'insert home address here' this is just an absurd plot contrivance to produce more forced exhibitionism, something this game already has more of than makes any sense... this particular part just jumps an order of magnitude even higher.
Not sure, but I am guessing that she either wrote the work one down because she was having issues with a home address at time, like being homeless, or that Hugo had something to do with it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So i'm guessing there won't be a Laura+Lyanna fucking scene since she's hooking up with her dad? She's a pretty liberal woman but i struggle to see her doing that to John... "you fucked my daughter!?".
There are things in works, but Laura is apprehensive about it at best ...for various reasons. :ROFLMAO:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Man, hitting the content wall on this game sucked FAR more than usual... now i have to wait like everyone else for the next release... this game is great!The stripclub scene was incredible, the Claudia animation was fanastic and Lyanna looked un-fucking-believably hot in her stripping outfit.

I hope in future content that the game doesn't just recognise the height of stats but also the lack of them too, having gone the pure lesbian route it'd be great to get a little more recognition for 0 'straight' points when Lyanna says things like just 'preferring' girls, something a little more like "don't think i'm interested in guys any more tbh, only been with one and it was boring/uncomfortable/weird etc.", Not the best example but it's just to illustrate what i mean, 0 'shy' and 0 'sub' would also be cool to get variants to the dialogue, as well as their inverses.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Man, hitting the content wall on this game sucked FAR more than usual... now i have to wait like everyone else for the next release... this game is great!The stripclub scene was incredible, the Claudia animation was fanastic and Lyanna looked un-fucking-believably hot in her stripping outfit.

I hope in future content that the game doesn't just recognise the height of stats but also the lack of them too, having gone the pure lesbian route it'd be great to get a little more recognition for 0 'straight' points when Lyanna says things like just 'preferring' girls, something a little more like "don't think i'm interested in guys any more tbh, only been with one and it was boring/uncomfortable/weird etc.", Not the best example but it's just to illustrate what i mean, 0 'shy' and 0 'sub' would also be cool to get variants to the dialogue, as well as their inverses.
We actually do try to work that in to some degree. There are a number of variants based on stats like that. Some of them simply require one to be higher than the other, but there are some that require one to be rather high, which means that the opposing stat needs to be low. A couple of them require a stat to be maxed, or nearly so.

Dec 7, 2020
Yeah, I agree with Bingoogus. When you have very low/high points in certain stats they should be acknowledged more.

The "I prefer girls" when I have 0 straight points seems like Lyanna doesn't want to just admit that she's a lesbian, don't know why.

There's also Lyanna x Claudia... it often seems like they don't want to admit directly that they're a couple.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah, I agree with Bingoogus. When you have very low/high points in certain stats they should be acknowledged more.

The "I prefer girls" when I have 0 straight points seems like Lyanna doesn't want to just admit that she's a lesbian, don't know why.

There's also Lyanna x Claudia... it often seems like they doesn't want to admit directly that they are a couple.
Well Lyanna mentions having had a boyfriend so 'prefer' certainly works but that's why my example was along the lines of 'i had a boyfriend, cause i thought that's what i was supposed to do, but i discovered i'm actually gay, so i may tease them but i ain't going to touch a man again willingly'.

I DEFINITELY want to see Lyanna and Claudia define their relationship though, fully with you on that. An open relationship is naturally wanted to go with that but to just have them call each other their girlfriend would be a big moment. I mean, it's fucking obvious that they are and i'm playing an all bold Lyanna so you'd figure neither of them would be too chicken to admit it so it's a little 'eh?' when they dance around it.

I also want to just have the girls admit as a group that they're all fucking each other, dancing around that is old at this point in the story.

Having Lyanna+Claudia as a couple and the group as a saphic friends-with-benefits coven being defined in one big group conversation would be the best scenario.

I imagine is something like one of the girls digging at L and C:

"so when are you two going to admit you're madly in love with each other and come out as a couple?"

"well we basically already have... though most of you know it's not strictly just us"

Di piping up with a 'huh?'

"well... aren't we all kinda sleeping with each other... almost?"

"well i've only had some fun with X Y and Z but it's not like i'm not looking forward to the possibility with any of the rest of you"

"...same..."

"yeah... i figured we we're all just being casual about it?"

and then, you know, one of 10+ different continuations, i'm just throwing out a rough concept.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well Lyanna mentions having had a boyfriend so 'prefer' certainly works but that's why my example was along the lines of 'i had a boyfriend, cause i thought that's what i was supposed to do, but i discovered i'm actually gay, so i may tease them but i ain't going to touch a man again willingly'.

I DEFINITELY want to see Lyanna and Claudia define their relationship though, fully with you on that. An open relationship is naturally wanted to go with that but to just have them call each other their girlfriend would be a big moment. I mean, it's fucking obvious that they are and i'm playing an all bold Lyanna so you'd figure neither of them would be too chicken to admit it so it's a little 'eh?' when they dance around it.

I also want to just have the girls admit as a group that they're all fucking each other, dancing around that is old at this point in the story.

Having Lyanna+Claudia as a couple and the group as a saphic friends-with-benefits coven being defined in one big group conversation would be the best scenario.
We did kind of do that in the last update, actually. Claudia and Lyanna talked about their relationship a bit, add to that the bit with Claudia explaining to Pandora how they have an open relationship.

Personally, I consider them all Lyanna's harem, but in actuality, it is far more complex. That said, it can also be a challenge to work into a conversation and not feel like it is exposition solely for the benefit of the audience. You have given me a few ideas though, in fact, I think I have the perfect situation in mind.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
That said, it can also be a challenge to work into a conversation and not feel like it is exposition solely for the benefit of the audience.
It pleases me to hear that people care about this when writing. I personally really hate it when characters starting saying things that they already know to each other. Instead of a scene where charters act as they should, you get an awkward "Dear audience, you need to know this but I can't come up with a subtle way of making you understand it so I'm making the characters say it out loud clearly even though they would never do that."

Reactions: TheDevian
Dec 7, 2020
Lyanna and Claudia are obviously an open couple, and both of them have a lot of fun with the other girls. I always loved Tina's crush with Lyanna for example, and love how more recently Claudia is "mentoring" Pandora, the super cute goth girl :3

Both of them are completely OK with that kind of relationship, and that's very nice.

But even if they're an open couple, they're still together and in love, but sometimes when they speak about their relationship to other characters it's like they're only friends with benefits or something, when they're clearly more than that. That's what I find the dialogue sometimes a bit weird.

WOW, what a lovely image :3 Now that would be a great ending.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lyanna and Claudia are obviously an open couple, and both of them have a lot of fun with the other girls. I always loved Tina's crush with Lyanna for example, and love how more recently Claudia is "mentoring" Pandora, the super cute goth girl :3

Both of them are completely OK with that kind of relationship, and that's very nice.

But even if they're an open couple, they're still together and in love, but sometimes when they speak about their relationship to other characters it's like they're only friends with benefits or something, when they're clearly more than that. That's what I find the dialogue sometimes a bit weird.
Well, let's just say, that there are some things we don't talk about to others, we keep a few things to ourselves. XD
That, and I am not sure that even they are 100% certain where they stand, and where they want things to go, for now, they are just having fun, and not worrying about labels or what people think. Thanks to Claudia, Lyanna is exploring a whole new aspect of life, and she is not interested in being 'tied-down' (figuratively speaking), or put in a box (also figuratively speaking).

We also don't always want to give the impressions of 'being taken', otherwise people might be less inclined to join us for fun. There are a number of people who don't understand/like same sex parings as well, and sometimes, you just don't want to deal with them. ;)

Inkyb

Apr 29, 2018
Does anyone have the archive photoshoot gallery and instagram of Season 1 ?
may in pm..
thanks in advance

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes