4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Recent spoiler is not about Olympics. eh?
Or did we miss something and it will be winter Olympics? :KEK:

On a serious note, two girls one bus... damn it was supposed to be serious.

Excitement is killing me, send halp.
They are still building up to the olympics, but it's getting closer. We have so much going on though, that we are lucky if each update even covers one day. It's only been about a week or so this season. Should be coming pretty soon, but I'm not sure exactly how many events will be in between though.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
They are still building up to the olympics, but it's getting closer. We have so much going on though, that we are lucky if each update even covers one day. It's only been about a week or so this season. Should be coming pretty soon, but I'm not sure exactly how many events will be in between though.
Good, its was almost a month without any updates/activity here, felt lonely and that walls are closing in and stated to panic.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I'd hate to ask, but do any of Lyanna's friends (or Lyanna herself) have an attraction to men or are all of them women-exclusive?
I believe canon wise, it is a purely lesbian story. But there are some sex scenes with men peppered in there every now and then if you wish to go down those routes. So it's kind of your choice if they are attracted to men or not.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I believe canon wise, it is a purely lesbian story. But there are some sex scenes with men peppered in there every now and then if you wish to go down those routes. So it's kind of your choice if they are attracted to men or not.
Yes, it is a matter of choice, there are some M/F scenes, and even canonically, some of them are bisexual.
It's just not a big part of the game, and all of the ones with the MC are optional.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018

betarelease.png

Synopsis:

The party at Tina's house isn't over yet. New guests have arrived and things are going to heat up. The girls' after party promises to be full of surprises.

Changelog:

• 991 new renders (7936 on Season 2 already);
  • 11 new animated scenes (105 on Season 2 already);
  • Integration of the game with Lyanna's Instagram ( );
  • New extra content on my ;
  • Full proofing, spelling corrections, script corrections, etc;
  • Improved typography;

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
date release
If you look at their Patreon, it looks like it will be out in a couple days. Tier 1 got it 3 days ago, and they get it 5 days before the public release. So yeah, couple days and it should be out.

On a side note, . Should probably be added to the OP if it hasn't yet.

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
If you look at their Patreon, it looks like it will be out in a couple days. Tier 1 got it 3 days ago, and they get it 5 days before the public release. So yeah, couple days and it should be out.

On a side note, . Should probably be added to the OP if it hasn't yet.
I updated the links

Dec 14, 2021
the game has a super plot as it was lamb and remains and the adventures of Liana where will they lead us? maybe into slavery , maybe into prison , maybe somewhere else ?

Reactions: DWR Games

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I'm not sure if this is a known issue but your mod makes the next scene take a second or so to load making it seem really laggy.
Really? That's what you complain about is a second or two of lag? It's a Ren'py VN, not a First Person Shooter. You'll survive.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes