4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a lewd patch for Part 1? There is a patch for Part 2, so one would assume that there is one for Part 1. If there is, can someone please repost it? pretty please.

Darth.Avidus

Mar 1, 2023
Hmm, went a couple of renders and then said, end of Naughty Lyanna Season 2 - 0.17.
Let me guess, you had installed the Walkthrough Mod from JokerLeader ?

If yes, you need to update the MOD otherwise you cant see any of the new content. I had the same problem.
He made already a new one for v0.17

DWR Games Can you make a info in the start post? Its only happening if your overwrite your existing game and had a old version of the mod and the game installed.
I saw this same problem with the last few updates.

JokerLeader I don't know how exactly your mod is built, but would it be possible to make it work even if the new scene are not in the mod?
Or maybe a warning in the end: "New content can't be display, Please Update the MOD"

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Let me guess, you had installed the Walkthrough Mod from JokerLeader ?

If yes, you need to update the MOD otherwise you cant see any of the new content. I had the same problem.
He made already a new one for v0.17

DWR Games Can you make a info in the start post? Its only happening if your overwrite your existing game and had a old version of the mod and the game installed.

JokerLeader I don't know how exactly your mod is built, but would it be possible to make it work even if the new scene are not in the mod?
Or maybe a warning in the end: "New content can't be display, Please Update the MOD"
No it was a clean install, no mods at all.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Try rollback after load the save, or load an older save, since there are more than 1000 new renders on the last update. Sometimes, when the player saves at the very end may result in early activation of ending sequence.
Yeah, that sorted it, thanks.

Reactions: DWR Games

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Well, there is warning for any unofficial link/patch.

Dev abandoned animations or what
No, there are new animations in this latest update. I forgot to add it to the log.

Reactions: TheDevian and Mfka5

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0001.png
Cackled like a Hyena at this.
screenshot0002.png
Would love to know how Pandora can ignore physics and remain upright with her center of gravity up around her boobs/shoulders.

Other than that, nice update, antagonist stuff is still a total snoozefest and feels discordant with the rest of the game but the sexy ENF shenanigans were on point, always a treat.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I've loved this game and used to support it on patreon until I went broke.
However, I feel the game is getting a little stale. We're 4 years in and everything is always the same. ENF and maybe a little finger banging. The game needs more kink.
Strap on, nipple clamps, fisting, anal beads, spanking, or something. Spice it up a little bit.

Reactions: thasscorpion

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Android, yes
Yeah, Android has some issues, make sure you copy them over manually. Always good to make a backup. If is was because of the updated Ren'Py, sorry, nothing more I can do there. :(
View attachment 3077710
Cackled like a Hyena at this.
View attachment 3077712
Would love to know how Pandora can ignore physics and remain upright with her center of gravity up around her boobs/shoulders.
Pandora is just amazing. ;)
I found some Typo. At least I think they are. English is not my main Language.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The update was Great! for many reasons already talked about by others. Now I have to go make supper so I can't really go into details. But thank you for your dedication to your game DWR!
Thanks, we will fix all but those last two. ;)

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

orion.sz

Oct 12, 2019
That's what YOU, who are unable to masturbate without seeing a penis, want.
No, it has nothing to do with this, my dear friend, I used to love this game and it's not just about the penis or vagina, it's about the fiction and scenario and I don't understand why you responded directly aggressively instead of asking this.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Because we are sick of men demanding men to be included in a lesbian focused visual novel. You get some MF action by virtue's of the Dev's mercy. But the drive of this story is GIRL ON GIRL, saying Lyanna being lesbian is the canon route would be a a disrespect, because it's the ONLY route. The MF scenes are just funny what if scenarios.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
No, it has nothing to do with this, my dear friend, I used to love this game and it's not just about the penis or vagina, it's about the fiction and scenario and I don't understand why you responded directly aggressively instead of asking this.
That's not the message you're sending after you said this
What we want is for boys and girls to mix, my friend, it's that simple please.
You say the scenes we're getting are boring but don't qualify that outside of saying you want boys and girls to mix.
How else are we supposed to interpret what you said in any way other than "want more dick"?

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Personal question: Say MF scenes do get cut from the game entirely and Lyanna & Co stop teasing all the male characters, what scenarios would you like to see in the future? Are you 100% satisfied how the story has progressed so far?
Yeah, while a female focus game would be great it seems that the original intention was to have the alternative of a more bisexual Lyanna. Suddenly stopping all hetero content would feel weird

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Personal question: Say MF scenes do get cut from the game entirely and Lyanna & Co stop teasing all the male characters, what scenarios would you like to see in the future? Are you 100% satisfied how the story has progressed so far?
Yes.

--

What I want to see? A lesbian city of polyamorous love and orgies everywhere. And Permanudity. And Incest.

Nothing including men makes it to any of my top 10 fantasies. And for those few fantasies that make it to the top 20, I know where to find a title that feed of those kinks.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes