4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
TheDevian
Listen, you keep missing the point and now you're accusing me of doing things I'm clearly not doing. It's getting annoying so I'll try to be brief.

Just read everything I said to you again but without bad faith or wild assumptions and misinterpretations.
I never told you or DWR to make a guide. I never asked for any information on the VN itself. I never criticized the VN for being the way it is. I was pointing out a specific behavior of yours I noticed and explaining why I think it's misleading for the people asking.

My point was very simple: The utility of a guide should not be dismissed as carelessly as you do it.

I usually don't assume the emotional state of people I'm talking to online, especially over text, but I think I can safely assume here that you're not fully calm anymore. There's no point in continuing this if that's the case as I'm not interested in a shouting match. If you still think I'm "bitching at you" feel free to not respond and I'll do the same.
I am not dismissing it, I just don't have one.

Every time someone asks about it, and I try to help them find the scenes they are missing, we have to go through this conversation. If you, or anyone, makes a guide, I would be thrilled, but until then, all I can do, is ask people which scenes they are missing, and try to help them find them if I can (or ask DRW when I don't know). But if they don't ask for a specific scene, I can only give general advice. I am not being dismissive, but since it doesn't exist, and no one else feels it is important enough to make one, I just don't know what else there is to say on it.

If you feel this strongly about it, please, make one. I would be one of the first ones to thank you for the effort. I will get it added to the OP, and I would point it out to anyone who asks.

I am calm, but having that same part of the conversation is old. If you find what I said misleading, then I apologize, was never my intention, I am only trying to help people the only way I know how. As much as I would like one, I just don't have time to make a guide right now. If this was the only game I was working on, I would have done it already, but I just have too many things going on.

That said, if you have some questions, or want to talk about making one, or anything else. I am all ears. I will help in whatever way I can.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

AlayaScyra

Nov 20, 2019
NaughtyLyanna-S02-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
question, what is the patch for what does it do?

Jul 23, 2018
Any idea when we are gonna get 0.17 updated onto here? I know it only recently for patreons. I forgot how long a public release normally takes. Been preoccupied with my college courses so just figured id ask.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Any idea when we are gonna get 0.17 updated onto here? I know it only recently for patreons. I forgot how long a public release normally takes. Been preoccupied with my college courses so just figured id ask.
Not sure exactly, should be pretty soon, but he was running a bit behind due to life last week (tech issues and whatnot).

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes