4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Oh hey, I thought Tina's crush on Lyanna had been abandoned and swept under the rug. It's nice to see it come up again now that so much has happened and she's grown a bit as a person. It's a shame it got contrived out of being resolved... but at this point I'm used to cosmic interference as an unfortunate part of this story.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Finally a satisfying update, with the girls actually doing exhibitionism for a change.
I still don't feel the same energy of season one, when Lyanna was forced to cross the town naked to escape a criminal, or she would end in a nudist beach with all the other dudes. But at least it doesn't feel like girls chatting in a dressing room after a shower.

ggvee

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone has a mirror for the walkthrough mod ? Mixdrop is a malicious site trying to steal your data. It's blocked by my virus scanner.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Finally a satisfying update, with the girls actually doing exhibitionism for a change.
I still don't feel the same energy of season one, when Lyanna was forced to cross the town naked to escape a criminal, or she would end in a nudist beach with all the other dudes. But at least it doesn't feel like girls chatting in a dressing room after a shower.
I don't understand this comment. Recent updates had Lyanna escaping from criminals while nude too. I don't understand what you want if you're praising this in season 1 and ignoring it in season 2 while also being happy that the girls willingly go on exhibitionist adventures and dares which have also been everywhere in season 2.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I never expected season 2 to be like season 1, the nature of storytelling and themes explored were a giant sing on the wall. I have been burnt by comics and shows where characters don't grow and evolve in anyway. I get put off by those way fast. I like that in season one the girls get into ''accidents'' and in season two they take matters in their own hands to provoque the situations themselves. They still don't master those situations, but we get a glimpse of it with the mothers, showing that there is still room to grow for the main crew. Also Pandora and Tina's neighbors are there to show the growth from where they started and satiate people that crave a more first time approach to ENF.

If in season two the girls were acting exactly like in season one, I would be the one not interested in the story anymore as I would feel like it is going nowhere.

Example of characters not evolving in their own story:
Naruto
Lanfeust

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone has a mirror for the walkthrough mod ? Mixdrop is a malicious site trying to steal your data. It's blocked by my virus scanner.
What do you need it for? We try to make the choices pretty obvious...

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
What do you need it for? We try to make the choices pretty obvious...
Not OP but I like how depending on the choices you make you get to define the relationship with Bran and how far their interactions go. I'd use the walkthrough for those scenes that you can only get by taking certain choices that I never wanted to take (so I may close a path without realising that I'm missing a future scene I'd really enjoy) where I see that in the later chapters there's a cool scene if I take specific choices.

Now this can also be resolved by implementing hints in the gallery for scenes I haven't unlocked yet. There's also the argument that you can start another playthrough and go for new choices (which I do with this game but maybe others don't).

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I don't understand this comment. Recent updates had Lyanna escaping from criminals while nude too.
Yeah, but let's just say that if season 2 had the same energy of season 1, Lyanna would not be just stay hidden in a corner waiting for the baddies to go away. She would have tried to escape the room ending naked in the middle of the convention and then try to sneak her way out of there with all the shenanigans involved.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not OP but I like how depending on the choices you make you get to define the relationship with Bran and how far their interactions go. I'd use the walkthrough for those scenes that you can only get by taking certain choices that I never wanted to take (so I may close a path without realising that I'm missing a future scene I'd really enjoy) where I see that in the later chapters there's a cool scene if I take specific choices.

Now this can also be resolved by implementing hints in the gallery for scenes I haven't unlocked yet. There's also the argument that you can start another playthrough and go for new choices (which I do with this game but maybe others don't).
The point of the choices is that you only see the things you want. You define her by the choices, if you chose the lesbian stuff, you will miss some straight things, if you choose the shy path, you will miss some bold things. Just choose what you like, the rest will be fine. You are not likely to miss anything you like that way.

If you have any questions, we will try to answer as best we can.
Yeah, but let's just say that if season 2 had the same energy of season 1, Lyanna would not be just stay hidden in a corner waiting for the baddies to go away. She would have tried to escape the room ending naked in the middle of the convention and then try to sneak her way out of there with all the shenanigans involved.
If she had done that in that particular scene, she would be dead or kidnapped, and would not have learned as much information. Also, she did escape into the convention, but her friends found her before she got too far (because they were looking for her). While it would have been fun to have her sneak around more, those crowded scenes are hard on his computer, and we only have so much time to get things done.

People complain no matter what you do. "You are not fast enough!" "There's not enough content!" "You didn't do exactly what I wanted!" "You should do things that get you kicked off of your payment platform, so you make less money!" People want contradictory things, there is only so much we can do there. More options take more time, especially now that we are making a lot of custom assets.

He would either need to make what seem like smaller updates with more options, or take longer between updates to make that work. Every time we add a lot of variations, people think they are small updates, even when they have more content, they just didn't see it.

The only way he could have time to do much more than what he is, would be to get enough money to quit his day job. lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
they fuck lyanna?
Bran didn't, but Peter could get a handjob or something like that. Bran will NEVER fuck Lyanna in the official game. You will have to ask the modder for that stuff, patreon doesn't allow it, and it is far too late to change it now.

Reactions: afterlights

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
where is walktrought mod for season 1? dont have my saves and need to start everything again
No idea, not sure there was one. But what do you need to know? Like I said a day or two ago, most choices are pretty self explanatory.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes