4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
This game is not what it was used to be . The accent is not on lyana anymore but on other 100 personages near her which i personaly don't find them interesting . Not to say that there is not as much scenes per update on Lyana itself and those scenes are a little hmmm ... idk how to say it's not exhibitionism what it was in season 1 like she was loosing clothes someone saw her tits pussy idk . I said it some time ago on Patreon but it seems when Developers are getting big they ain't hearing us

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This game is not what it was used to be . The accent is not on lyana anymore but on other 100 personages near her which i personaly don't find them interesting . Not to say that there is not as much scenes per update on Lyana itself and those scenes are a little hmmm ... idk how to say it's not exhibitionism what it was in season 1 like she was loosing clothes someone saw her tits pussy idk . I said it some time ago on Patreon but it seems when Developers are getting big they ain't hearing us
He is listening to Patreon. There are a lot of them who like nudism as well as exhibitionism.
I like season 2 better and I like having more girls
that said, update when?
Thanks, glad to hear it.
It is out now for supporters, should be out for the rest of you soon.

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
I like season 2 better and I like having more girls
that said, update when?
i might agree , but only on beggin of the season 2 where she is giving attetion to her Brother doing things which only to look give you a little adrenaline . I still remember Lyana on trip with her Brother and classmates , i hope he will do something like this again
As the things escalate and the story goes on Lyana is more like i don't give a fuck if i go like nude or someone see me nude . Maybe this is just my Fetish talking right now and maybe i am dumb :) so no offense to the Developers which are reading my shit :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That is part of why the cast is larger, so we have more options to work with. Not only do we have the same/similar M/F options, but we also have more all female options, with girls who can fill the roles of the boys when they are not around.
We can't make everyone happy, but we do try to have stuff in there for most of you (with a few exceptions).

zenmoon

Sep 27, 2017
Probably has been asked before but, S1 is almost 3Gb and S2 is 3.5Gb, does that mean S2 includes S1 or are these separated games? Haven't seen this mentioned in the OP. Thanks!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yup, I love my bisexual Lyanna and wish there would be more M/F content with several (not all) of the other girls as well. Not to change the focus of the game, but just include enough options for those of us who like to see Lyanna get down and dirty with just about anyone.
We do try to include some when we can work it in.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes