4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Because of playing Lyanna as bi I ended up with a nice scene with Brandon and Peter but I feel like I may have missed out on a bunch of other content in the last update. Can anyone enlighten me?

Dec 7, 2020
Because of playing Lyanna as bi I ended up with a nice scene with Brandon and Peter but I feel like I may have missed out on a bunch of other content in the last update. Can anyone enlighten me?
You mean that optional scene at the cosplay event that you can start by teasing Peter? I play as full lesbian and I could choose to see that scene if I wanted to. The game was clearly offering me the choices to see the scene.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think no scenes in season 1 and 2 can become inaccesible, no matter your general previous choices in the game. It only matters what you choose in the scene itself. I can still go for straight choices if I want, even with 0 straight points.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You mean that optional scene at the cosplay event that you can start by teasing Peter? I play as full lesbian and I could choose to see that scene if I wanted to. The game was clearly offering me the choices to see the scene.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think no scenes in season 1 and 2 can become inaccesible, no matter your general previous choices in the game. It only matters what you choose in the scene itself. I can still go for straight choices if I want, even with 0 straight points.
Yeah, we try not to lock too many options behind the stats, but you will get a few variations for playing one path or the other, though usually this is just a bit different dialogue, a couple extra frames of something, or something like that. It's just enough that I can't use my bold/lesbian only save to test everything. I have to check the script to get it all.
That said, Bold/Shy make more of a difference than lesbian/bi does, as far as locking gallery scenes, IIRC. lol

Reactions: Mistress Elizabeth

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I think "lewd patch" should add mentioning that everything it add to the game is someones imagination/dream/fantasy.

Like for example for this patch Lyanna will imagine what can happen if she teases Peter, or Peter fantasy about Lyanna teasing him, or Bran imagining what happening inside of the room when he sees Peter is not at the door.

This will prevent possible conflicts with main storyline and make it blend in to the game better.

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023

View attachment 2878306
you know, I am very sorry to see the game, because it has slipped to the level of other games about lesbian girls, the first season was very cool, I supported you, but the beginning of the second season was good, and then the way you sold out for donators' money and only their wishes and suggestions you fulfill, and on the other the sides of your conquerors you don't listen to and don't look at who just support you

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
you know, I am very sorry to see the game, because it has slipped to the level of other games about lesbian girls, the first season was very cool, I supported you, but the beginning of the second season was good, and then the way you sold out for donators' money and only their wishes and suggestions you fulfill, and on the other the sides of your conquerors you don't listen to and don't look at who just support you
what.jpeg

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
I'm developing the game the way I want to, and I'm very grateful for the support I get. I'm sure you'll find games with themes that you like here on the site.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes