4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NaughtyLyanna-S02-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"The game focuses on female-only content. There are optional routes that include MF content, but most of content is FF focused. "

Actually, let's not lie here. Most of the content is just women being naked in front of people. From what I've seen, it's about 70% showing your naked body, 20% lesbian, 10% b/g.

Funny thing...I don't care for lesbian stuff, nor do I care for exhibition without actual sex. But, for some reason, I stay glued to this story. It's pretty cool.

Dec 7, 2020
Played 0.15, really nice update ^^

These are just a couple of small details of the dialogues, but I really liked them:

- That Lyanna can say directly that she's a lesbian, instead of the "I prefer girls" style phrases that she usually uses. For game purposes it only changes the points you get, and the immediate response from Mia's mom, but at least you can say it. Also, seeing Diana satisfied about that answer xD.

- I liked the detail of Claudia jokingly asking Lyanna if she's jealous of all the "attention" she pays to Pandora, and Lyanna not being bothered at all by the question. Lyanna herself pays a lot of "attention" to all her friends, and there's no problem at all. It's always been clear their open relationship works well, but something like talking directly about jealousy being treated as light-hearted teasing, and not as drama, is a good sign that they're doing perfectly well this way :3

Anyway, I liked the party and the cosplay event. They sure have advanced technology in this world xD. And the villain is such a pathetic asshole lol. This guy is going to fail even more ridiculously than the one in season 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Got to say I have been critical of this game before, I saw a couple of post lately that has made me play the game again and I think there has been a little manoeuvring going on and there has been more added to the straight dimension of the game and now the MC can be bi instead of straight out lesbian and no cock. I feel this is for the better and you have the choice rather than being forced down a certain path.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes