4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i was wonderinf if a 0.14 update for the patch would add new content for 0.14 like 0.13 did xD
Not sure, I haven't heard from them on it in a while, might be waiting on the rest of the scene. No idea. lol

SirNonimous

Oct 9, 2020
Would it be possible to resend the walkthrough mod for season one while you're working on season two's walkthrough mod? It beats using a save editor to change variables and risking f***ing something up—just a shot in the dark.

Dancing Queen

Feb 8, 2022

View attachment 2718872
As promised, here is the lewdpatch for this new version. Adds about 40 new images (200 in total right now)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It won't work on old versions, only on 0.15.

As always, I try to leave the saves intact but use the patch at your own risk.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
As promised, here is the lewdpatch for this new version. Adds about 40 new images (200 in total right now)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It won't work on old versions, only on 0.15.

As always, I try to leave the saves intact but use the patch at your own risk.

For Patreonic (new word?) reasons feel free to ignore this question as I don't want to bring troubles to the dev.

Is there a way for you to make sure your mod is future proof, that it wont contradict what the main game has planed for the future?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
For Patreonic (new word?) reasons feel free to ignore this question as I don't want to bring troubles to the dev.

Is there a way for you to make sure your mod is future proof, that it wont contradict what the main game has planed for the future?
So far, they have managed to do so, all of the mods have worked with later versions.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I meant story wise, sorry if I was not clear. I meant that the scenes added would not contradict what DWR has planed for the future story, the compatibility is top notch , tried the earlier versions of the mod and the work is seamless. so no argueing on that front from me.

Reactions: TheDevian

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Is that the site that leaks the game but alter it also so the saves are not compatible with other sources? Namely the ones from DWR and usualy F95 when they don't copy those.

Reactions: TheDevian

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Hug I do too, I hate having to pass through posts of people whining that their saves are not compatible and see devs having to answer that they can't doo anything about it since the leek is na altered version. The worst part is that even if the mods post it with a disclaimer, half the people wont read before downloading.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes