4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I must admit this "second season" is boring me.
Exhibitionism is not a bunch of naked girls, no guy around, talking to each other in a isolated space with snipers shooting down drones that could peep on them.
This is no different from a dressing room situation.
Actually the whole involvement of the old ladies is starting to feel annoying to me. Not cause i have something against MILFs, but cause look like their involvement is more to tone down the actions than pour fuel on it.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I must admit this "second season" is boring me.
Exhibitionism is not a bunch of naked girls, no guy around, talking to each other in a isolated space with snipers shooting down drones that could peep on them.
This is no different from a dressing room situation.
Actually the whole involvement of the old ladies is starting to feel annoying to me. Not cause i have something against MILFs, but cause look like their involvement is more to tone down the actions than pour fuel on it.
Clearly, you never played Sunville.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Clearly, you never played Sunville.
I sincerely doubt it would convince them otherwise. I have more than enough people in my thread and comments on other sites where people ask for more male involvement because "it's not real exhibitionism without true danger and consequences".

And sure, you do you, and I do I.

Dec 7, 2020
Damn. Why did they have to made Diana so cute? I hated her the first time she appeared but she's in serious danger of becoming my favourite character...
She has received considerable character development since she was always antagonizing Lyanna. I've always thought she's one of the most entertaining characters xD. And she's really cute, yes.

I sincerely doubt it would convince them otherwise. I have more than enough people in my thread and comments on other sites where people ask for more male involvement because "it's not real exhibitionism without true danger and consequences".

Has Sunville ever mentioned any male character? And are some people still asking for them? xD

Reactions: K.T.L.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

They also conveniently forget all of the events that had just that, including this update.
Has Sunville ever mentioned any male character? And are some people still asking for them? xD
Yes, and 3 have appeared in the game thus far. One in the pool's hot tub area on the 2nd naked day, and 2 appeared on at the beach bar, when Maria started working there.

The thing is though, that in Sunville's world, the men would be the ones who are in "danger" of being raped, not the women. :KEK:

Reactions: Mistress Elizabeth

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I did the math a while ago, and back then, 0.4% of all images included male characters, while 0.12% were (skippable) hetero scenes.
Today, these numbers would be even lower. lol
I'm totally ok with lesbian/yuri games.
But the real thrill of exhibitionism is seeing girls doing things where they are not supposed to do it, between people that are either not supposed to see them, or at the very least would kind of feel like... an exhibition. Kinda like being a nude model in a art classroom.
A couple of girls skinny dipping in a deserted island, or chatting naked in a dressing room, is not what make exhibitionism interesting. At least for me.
This is why i despise those hentai exhibisionism games inwhich the protagonist girl do exhibitionism only inside empty rooms or in a completely hidden place.
They also conveniently forget all of the events that had just that, including this update.
Not at all. But in season 1 almost every naked scene involved some guy, hiding from some guy, dangerous situations, groups of guys approaching at the worst possible moments, being naked in the middle of a group of dudes...
Half of the situations in season 2 are just the girls making naked parties, being naked in their bedrooms, chatting naked inside their houses, or being busted by other girls.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm totally ok with lesbian/yuri games.
But the real thrill of exhibitionism is seeing girls doing things where they are not supposed to do it, between people that are either not supposed to see them, or at the very least would kind of feel like... an exhibition. Kinda like being a nude model in a art classroom.
A couple of girls skinny dipping in a deserted island, or chatting naked in a dressing room, is not what make exhibitionism interesting. At least for me.
This is why i despise those hentai exhibisionism games inwhich the protagonist girl do exhibitionism only inside empty rooms or in a completely hidden place.
Yeah, I get that, and we are still doing some events like that (and there will be many more), there was one just a couple back, where Lyanna and Di ran around the neighborhood, and almost get caught a couple of times. There are still a lot of these events, like Mia and Rei on the bus, Dora in the quickie mart, Laura and Yumi at the bar, and so on.

This game contains both exhibitionism and nudism, which appeal to slightly different subgroups. and unlike the start, they have gotten more comfortable with it so it has grown to about 50/50. There was the b-day party, but also the gaming event where they were spied on, and exposed in a few ways, Di was even stripped in front of everyone. Not to mention, that event is not done, there is at least one scene left that you will likely enjoy next time. We have so many things planned, that we almost never get it all in each update.

As for the moms, while they are protecting them some, they are also encouraging them to do more (other than Pat), & Giulia is just an older version of Mia, so you know she is going to be a fun influence.

While I enjoy nudism, exhibitionism is my main kink, so I am always pushing for more options there (they don't all make it in... lol), but we are not the only fans, and it's hard to tell a story, without other things too. If you have specific suggestions that do not involve the girls getting raped, we would love to hear them, I will consider any idea, if I like it and can find a way to make it fit what we are doing. I can't say it will make it in for sure (or when), but it might, or it might inspire something else that does. You never know.

You might also keep in mind that in Season 3, some of them will be going to collage, and they will be opening that cafe, so there will be a lot more opportunities that fit with the situations.

So, while there will always be indoor scenes, we will never stop doing outdoor events either. The girls all did those dares this season, for example, Mia has one she promised to do coming up too, and so on...

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2020
There's plenty of exhibitionist and not just nudism in season 2, and precisely this last update focuses a lot in a "dangerous" situation involving the main villain and his minions.

I personally don't particularly care about exhibitionism. It's fun, but I'm more about character personalities and interactions, etc. But in any case season 2 has a lot of exhibitionism scenes.

And there are still dudes for whoever wants them, and yet again this update offers options with Peter.

Didn't know that there were plans for a Season 3, now that's interesting :3 I personally would try to focus in the already existing cast, which is already big. There are secondary characters like the nun, the pizza girl and the two Tina's "disciples", who, like it already happened with Pandora, could receive more development, instead of keeping adding new characters.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Didn't know that there were plans for a Season 3, now that's interesting :3 I personally would try to focus in the already existing cast, which is already big. There are secondary characters like the nun, the pizza girl and the two Tina's "disciples", who, like it already happened with Pandora, could receive more development, instead of keeping adding new characters.
That is the plan, yes. ;)
does anyone have a save for season 2? I had it but I lost it when I switched PCs
Here is the start of season 2, with a bold, lesbian Lyanna.

Reactions: Mistress Elizabeth

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
If you have specific suggestions that do not involve the girls getting raped
Just remember what made season one so perfect.
Also having some of the girls wanting to show off on their own. In one of my fave exhibitionism hentai manga (sorry don't remember the title despite being a fave :FacePalm:) there is a scene inwhich a girl plan to "make a mistake" and remain inside the common bathing room when guys are supposed to use it. Similar to what happen in " " in a hilarious scene inwhich the girl is conflicted cause "i want to see them, but i don't want to be seen". An openly shameless/oblivious character that love to tease or don't realize/give a fuck like in the "ota guchi field" games, the Lucoa spinoff of "dragon maid" or the . Also would be nice to see a some kind of "Nana to Kaoru" kind of relationship inwhich there is one "dom" creating fake(?) dangerous situations for his/her "sub". Better an his. Again, i like lesbian games, but this is about exhibitionism. And a girl naked between girls is not the same as a girl naked between guys.

... and anyway, there is no rape if the girl was planning to get banged all along.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just remember what made season one so perfect.
Also having some of the girls wanting to show off on their own. In one of my fave exhibitionism hentai manga (sorry don't remember the title despite being a fave :FacePalm:) there is a scene inwhich a girl plan to "make a mistake" and remain inside the common bathing room when guys are supposed to use it. Similar to what happen in " " in a hilarious scene inwhich the girl is conflicted cause "i want to see them, but i don't want to be seen". An openly shameless/oblivious character that love to tease or don't realize/give a fuck like in the "ota guchi field" games, the Lucoa spinoff of "dragon maid" or the . Also would be nice to see a some kind of "Nana to Kaoru" kind of relationship inwhich there is one "dom" creating fake(?) dangerous situations for his/her "sub". Better an his. Again, i like lesbian games, but this is about exhibitionism. And a girl naked between girls is not the same as a girl naked between guys.

... and anyway, there is no rape if the girl was planning to get banged all along.
One of the things that made Season 1 so great, was that there were no unavoidable dicks.

I assume it was one of the Valsssu manga (mostly like those, but too much sex with ugly bastards, those parts are the worst).

Except that is something that never would have happened in any season. This game is primarily focused on girl on girl content, and few of the girls would ever want that to happen. Not to mention, most of us don't want to see that many dicks. Most exhibitionism games are all about the women taking every dick they see, this is not one of them, and never will be. That is what makes this game better than those games. The threat of being raped is not a turn on to most people, Mia is one of the few who is into that kind of thing. If you want to see a bunch of dicks, this is not the game for you. You can't rape the willing, but almost none of them are (especially with some rando they just met).

I don't know any of those other references, so that isn't too helpful for me, sorry.

As long as the person is turned on by it, who is watching doesn't matter, Sunville proves that, there are almost no men in the whole world, and it is one of the sexiest exhibitionism games there is. We will continue to add optional scenes with men here, but I wouldn't expect gangbangs with hoards of them, and they will always be that, optional, something most of our players don't watch anyway.

As we keep pointing out, many of the events, even ones in this update, feature the characters being seen by men, being threatened by men, men paying them to strip on camera, men are involved in a lot of scenes, even when we don't show them, there are some around a lot of the time (there is a limit to how many people we can show at once, that party almost killed his PC). We have mentioned many examples. Hell, in the last one, Lyanna could even confront Di's brother, and have a conversation with him while she was completely naked. Both the last two have her being able to be seen by the boys, she can even "play" with Peter, and more of that is coming if you followed one of those paths (which you would know if you had done that). As I said, Mia agreed to a dare at the party, and she is the most adventurous of the group, so we will have to see what she decides to do, but I suspect you will like that some.

There is a lot of stuff with guys seeing them or the potential being there for it (another one that comes to mind was when Claudia was teaching 'Dora and the sisters at their school, they were seen by a number of guys, including Hugo), happens almost every update, but with more characters in the case, the less popular characters are going to be seen less than before, especially when most of them are lesbians. It is, in all honestly, almost the same as season one, maybe more so, the only difference is there is less threat of rape in this season so far, because they are smarter and stronger than before (partly why we added some new blood who are not as bold, for more of that ENF vibe).

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
If you want to see a bunch of dicks, this is not the game for you. You can't rape the willing, but almost none of them are (especially with some rando they just met).
You focus too much on my last line. The examples i provided are not about gangrapes and dicks everywhere. Is not about the danger of incoming rape.
My only complaint is that a lot of scenes now are about dressing room nudity, and girl on girl exhibitionism. And for a girl to be seen naked by other girls, even if they are lesbian, it just doesn't hit the same.

Reactions: Humbold56

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You focus too much on my last line. The examples i provided are not about gangrapes and dicks everywhere. Is not about the danger of incoming rape.
The only example you described was a girl hanging out in a boy's bath, and having sex with them. Everything else was just names of other IPs, so I don't have anything else to go on.
My only complaint is that a lot of scenes now are about dressing room nudity, and girl on girl exhibitionism. And for a girl to be seen naked by other girls, even if they are lesbian, it just doesn't hit the same.
As I keep pointing out to you, it is about half and half now, and as you can see by the comments, there are other people who DO like those scenes that you don't, so we are trying to make sure that there is something for (almost) everyone.
Men are either around, seeing them, or there is a risk of being seen by them, in almost every update.

Again, go play Sunville, then get back to us about that. It is all a matter of perspective.

Casual nudity is not exhibitionism, that is true, but that is not the only kink he wants to display. The game is about the girls having fun together, anywhere they want, which includes both private and public places.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes