4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks, really appreciate any content where Lyanna or any of the girls tease the boys lol
Basically, there are three factors, it needs to fit the plot we are doing that time, we need to have time to work the extra stuff in, and we need to remember to do it... :KEK:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"secret admirer"
Hoping this is a typo, cause otherwise, that's some horrendous spelling. lmao

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
"secret admirer"
Hoping this is a typo, cause otherwise, that's some horrendous spelling. lmao
Whoops, thanks for that, my dyslexia strikes again... lol
any plan for femdom which mc's dominant?
There was a little bit (even used a paddle I made), and I plan to have more, when we can work it in, it's based on her stats, if her sub or dom score is higher. Best to have it maxed out one way or the other, for which you path you want. Sometimes, we only check to see which one is higher, but occasionally, we throw in a bit extra for having the max (or almost) you can have.

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2 and Ive-11

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'd love a modded version of this game where all the rapist syndicate stuff is cut out and the edges smoothed over. Just cute girls engaging in ENF dares and polyamorous lesbian sex.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi, I'm just starting this game and starting with S1, can somebody please load a Joker walkthrough for S1 and an I-Patch for S1? Pretty please.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
I was pleased with this update, it is much more similar to the first season. The second season seemed boring and uninteresting to me, but this update is different. Liked.

Franki424

Nov 8, 2020
Hello everyone, I love this game, but in this update I load the last save and it doesn't continue, I get Lyana telling me about... see you in the next update, is this happening to anyone else?

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Hello everyone, I love this game, but in this update I load the last save and it doesn't continue, I get Lyana telling me about... see you in the next update, is this happening to anyone else?
have you tried rolling back a bit and then clicking to advance? It sometime solve the problem of saving to late. or if you still have the previous version load your game in it rollback save and then open that save in the new version.

Reactions: Franki424

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Claudia wants suggestions. I suggest a canoe camping trip on a wilderness river. They can easily be naked with sunscreen and hats on while doing their activity. With floating jackets open while they are not doing whitewater. The fact that they are on water makes them relatively safe from onlookers from roads or houses crossed along the river while still exposing themselves. But and this is a big but, I don't know if their is sufficient river and water side assets without talking about canoe or camping gear.

NEOMrRandomMan

Nov 12, 2021
I saved version 0.15 at where it told me to, but for some reason when I loaded my save file, it put me at the end of version 0.16. Any idea what happened and how to fix it?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I saved version 0.15 at where it told me to, but for some reason when I loaded my save file, it put me at the end of version 0.16. Any idea what happened and how to fix it?
Did you try loading the save and rolling back?

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Dayum I don't remeber the last time I played this game but there was so much new content, and it was all great. I understand that some people don't like the way this game plays but I'm one of the lucky ones who really enjoy the work the team does. I just want to say that I love immensely Risa and Rei (I really like the rest of the moms too) who have the best scenes in my opinion.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes