VN Ren'Py Naughty Neighbours [v0.30] [OuterRealm3D]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
Geez, the rape tag should be added to this after the Mom at the Halloween party got raped three times in a row while passed out in the flashback.

Reactions: Beowulf72
Nov 23, 2023
Nope, they've always been adopted.
Yup Another stupid what-should-be stepcest tag. Almost got baited and wasted my time and bandwidtrh yet again if I hadn't read that. Of course the edited intro.rpy mostly fixes that for those that want to fuck blood relatives and not fake adopted ones. Dunno why there's an incest tag at all if they are not going to put incest patches like that one in the OP and have to make us search for them. Apparently the Naughty Neighbors aren't all that naughty if they will only fuck adopted family members.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Started from the beginning of the game and caught an Unexpected Exception. Wasn't one I could ignore it so it stoped the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OuterRealm3D

Apr 12, 2023
Started from the beginning of the game and caught an Unexpected Exception. Wasn't one I could ignore it so it stoped the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey TomUK where did you download the game from (Itchio, My patreon or somewhere else?) Whoever leaked this update of version 0.13 to F95 did so with the error. The VN was not for public release at that time. If you're interested you can NOW download the correct version of v0.13 from free from Itchio or my Patreon free. Cheers

Last edited:

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Patreon are very strict about the whole No incest thing, but sadly Subscribestar isn't as popular a platform for making adult games
Yes, I know. But most games that are story wise incest just change this to "step" in the intro and put a patch for those who are interested in the true version. Or let the player re write the relationship they want in the game and I think this is a good option to let the player choose.

Reactions: Skalli

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
First of all i must say this game is great, exactly what i want in a game, specially what it promises. Second, you receive notifications during the game, but i can´t find where to see the stats, am i missing something?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, I know. But most games that are story wise incest just change this to "step" in the intro and put a patch for those who are interested in the true version. Or let the player re write the relationship they want in the game and I think this is a good option to let the player choose.
Yes, “Her Desire” game does this at the start it lets you pick characters names and relationship to the mc

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
First of all i must say this game is great, exactly what i want in a game, specially what it promises. Second, you receive notifications during the game, but i can´t find where to see the stats, am i missing something?
click on the little smartphone icon bottom right and then on the bars/stats icon

Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
click on the little smartphone icon bottom right and then on the bars/stats icon
Saw it, thanks. I failed to see in the first place because i´m using a transparent textbox mod and the cellphone is kinda lost without textbox in terms of visibility, now i know where to look. Much appreciated

Reactions: maltador
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes