VN Ren'Py Naughty Neighbours [v0.30] [OuterRealm3D]

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

oterno

Aug 22, 2021
the story is like myrian or generic hotwife story and the the focus is on random people or random old guys fetish

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Is it me or was the difference between 0.13 and 0.15 just 10 minutes of content?
Yeah some dev do that. For example the last update of Tamaras adventures had a good amount of content and succubus contract felt like it had less than 5min and the waiting time between the version was both times similar.... Some even have more than 6 months between releases and only one short scene.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Yeah some dev do that. For example the last update of Tamaras adventures had a good amount of content and succubus contract felt like it had less than 5min and the waiting time between the version was both times similar.... Some even have more than 6 months between releases and only one short scene.
Pandora's Box 2 is similar, very short updates, but at least it's consistent. Every month there is a new update.

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Sup! What is the actual h content with scenes so far?
Couldn't find any relevant info on search or changelog
Is there at least one sex scene (hj/bj etc) with someone?
I checked the teasing in the first release I think, but decided to wait for more progress

Don't mind slow burn, I just want to see how they do the scenes before committing to follow a game, so any info is appreciated.

• Sad
Reactions: buktccbfc71

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Sup! What is the actual h content with scenes so far?
Couldn't find any relevant info on search or changelog
Is there at least one sex scene (hj/bj etc) with someone?
I checked the teasing in the first release I think, but decided to wait for more progress

Don't mind slow burn, I just want to see how they do the scenes before committing to follow a game, so any info is appreciated.
Still at teasing level, with the purpose to add "lewd" or kink (exhibitionist, voyeur,etc) points for the future.

s201

Jun 18, 2017
Very good game, nice ui update, I really like dev course. Good luck, waiting for new update :)
Waiting for female protagonist new scenes :)

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes