VN Ren'Py Naughty Neighbours [v0.40] [OuterRealm3D]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
However OuterRealm3D has the most loyal supporters I've ever seen... It's been almost a month and still no one has shared the update:ROFLMAO:
You should figure it out for yourself, he was recently banned on Patreon, he is left with ss which is not the best in terms of visibility, but certainly more tolerant, the source of income has certainly decreased also because many countries cannot use ss. I hope and appreciate the understanding of all supporters of this game.

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
You should figure it out for yourself, he was recently banned on Patreon, he is left with ss which is not the best in terms of visibility, but certainly more tolerant, the source of income has certainly decreased also because many countries cannot use ss. I hope and appreciate the understanding of all supporters of this game.

But in fact mine was meant as a compliment... there are other games that, despite being released for free after a week, are still shared a few days (or even a few hours) after release.

So again, he has a very loyal community (y)

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I wonder why on a pirate site there are supporters of greedy developers who release updates slowly. It remains a mystery to me. :unsure:
If it were a game that is not released for free you might be right, but on this I think not, again there are only six days left, I don't see greed in that. You rather I think it's a bit smarmy, and remember man, that without supporters the pirate site wouldn't exist.

3dfriend13

Oct 2, 2020
Se fosse un gioco che non viene rilasciato gratuitamente potresti avere ragione, ma su questo non credo, di nuovo mancano solo sei giorni, non ci vedo avidità. Piuttosto penso che sia un po' mellifluo, e ricorda amico, che senza sostenitori il sito pirata non esisterebbe.
[/CITAZIONE]
So since you are a supporter who doesn't want to share updates why do you criticize those who ask for sharing and comment on a pirate site? Pay the developer and be happy without making unnecessary irony.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
So since you are a supporter who doesn't want to share updates why do you criticize those who ask for sharing and comment on a pirate site? Pay the developer and be happy without making unnecessary irony.
For all you know, I may be sharing games that are not free, which would make more sense, than doing so with this one that will become free in a short while. Dude, good thing there's irony, you're taking yourself too seriously, take it easy.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes