VN Ren'Py Naughty Neighbours [v0.40] [OuterRealm3D]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
new update is out before the old one had leaked hmm
It is not as you say, the old update 0.35 is still for lower level supporters who received it 1 month later, at the early release 0.40, until the 15th of the month it will then be public. The early release 0.40 is for higher level supporters who receive it on the first of each month.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
It is not as you say, the old update 0.35 is still for lower level supporters who received it 1 month later, at the early release 0.40, until the 15th of the month it will then be public. The early release 0.40 is for higher level supporters who receive it on the first of each month.
It is totally as he said. So no need to try and dismiss his statement giving an history of the release.
It also seems that you don't understand what "leaked" means... Are you sure a pirate site is the right place for you?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Naughty Neighbours [v0.35] [OuterRealm3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
so in new update she is recruited to some bullshit secret society it seems for sexual acts you will be given tasks to do in future and if you dont do it and skip the shit its game over basically. but if you do your forced to in the future to do all sorts of shit you wont like to do and fuck people you don't want to fuck now maybe its just me but this may end up turning me off this VN altogether but i wont jump the gun just yet i will wait and see but i suspect that is were this is headed but i still like her to be herself and kinky and shit but only with those i allow and not forced upon her

Last edited:

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
Personally I liked the update and I really want to see what happens from now on. My only question is: will the choice made at the end of the update have any repercussions? (the one where you decide whether to fight or do nothing)... something like if she fights she will become more dominant while if she lets herself be overwhelmed she becomes more submissive?... or is it just a choice without a "real" consequence?

Ah, one more thing, the little mouse at the beginning of the update made me die... they have a colony in that house:ROFLMAO:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
so in new update she is recruited to some bullshit secret society it seems for sexual acts you will be given tasks to do in future and if you dont do it and skip the shit its game over basically. but if you do your forced to in the future to do all sorts of shit you wont like to do and fuck people you don't want to fuck now maybe its just me but this may end up turning me off this VN altogether but i wont jump the gun just yet i will wait and see but i suspect that is were this is headed but i still like her to be herself and kinky and shit but only with those i allow and not forced upon her
That's exactly what I'm thinking too... I'm sure there will be forced sex scenes in the future... Until now you could collect points on the phone for various relationships... Just one example: what's the point of lesbian points? If the tasks we get on the phone are hetero missions? Or in the stupid sex clan club, 10 BBCs fuck Susan at the same time (on the orders of the Dominatrix)??? And, of course, there is no other alternative in the story, if you turn back and go home, then the story is over... And with high probability the rejection of the missions also results in this (if you can choose at all)... WTF

Reactions: mariusbern

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Personally I liked the update and I really want to see what happens from now on. My only question is: will the choice made at the end of the update have any repercussions? (the one where you decide whether to fight or do nothing)... something like if she fights she will become more dominant while if she lets herself be overwhelmed she becomes more submissive?... or is it just a choice without a "real" consequence?

Ah, one more thing, the little mouse at the beginning of the update made me die... they have a colony in that house:ROFLMAO:
I played with the universal mod and I didn't see any variable increasing or decreasing with any of the options. So I will assume that it doesn't change.

Instead, I found the update out of step with the corruption pace until now. It was too much for one visit Watching the girl being fucked will give Susan a glimpse of what to expect. The whole pussy juice on her body, the bdsm room was a little too much. Don't get me wrong, I want to corrupt Susan as everybody in here, but it didn't match with the pacing the dev chose until now. OuterRealm3D does this update mean a change of the corruption velocity?

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes