VN Ren'Py Naughty Neighbours [v0.40] [OuterRealm3D]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I played with the universal mod and I didn't see any variable increasing or decreasing with any of the options. So I will assume that it doesn't change.

Instead, I found the update out of step with the corruption pace until now. It was too much for one visit Watching the girl being fucked will give Susan a glimpse of what to expect. The whole pussy juice on her body, the bdsm room was a little too much. Don't get me wrong, I want to corrupt Susan as everybody in here, but it didn't match with the pacing the dev chose until now. OuterRealm3D does this update mean a change of the corruption velocity?
This episode showed perfectly what Susan's fate will be in this clan... And surely outside the clan as well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
No incest what so ever it's the same game as A Wife And Mother it teases constantly with zero payoff.
Except this game has only been out for a year and a half where AWAM is 7 years and she still hasn’t gotten fucked by anyone but hubby. Susan and her son are moving closer with each update and this secret sex cult is really going to push her corruption meter for cheating :love:

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
I said it before and I repeat myself. this guy needs to sit down and write a cohesive story, otherwise this is going to implode in his hands.

He is just improvising scenarios, moving from place to place, it a way it makes no sense and also breaks the story. This maskerade club makes absolutely no fucking sense for a woman who doesnt know what a "spicy selfie" was 2 days ago. But at the same time this woman was doing hot wife stuff and drugs, but then she became a conservative mother who hadnt drink in decades, but then she goes to an orgy club...

Come on! Make it coherent. I dont know who Susan is, you are all over the place. Start with small corruption, small situations, end up with drugs and orgies. This all and nothing destroys the MC and the novel with it, she seems to have no personality at all, just an empty vessel moved around.

Stop and write a cohesive story, stop doing a salad of fetiches all over the place with no coherent storyline at all.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Let's see. Maybe he can give the option to players to avoid some of the content, even if it means losing points
Don't forget one thing: You swore an oath of loyalty to the "main whore" and the members of the clan... We don't know yet what DEV is planning, in case you refuse one of the promises (can you choose?)... What punishment do you get for it? Back to the lesbian content... Susan even with zero lesbian pot kisses the other girl at the end of the episode... Don't let anyone tell you this is normal... This is controlled content, it's inevitable... The main goal of the game is the picture I posted in spoiler ("whore training")... This is definitely not a "vanilla" game, and the DEV punishes you for several choices (game over)... So I find it hard to imagine that anyone can avoid content they don't like...
Filing complaints with DEV...

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I said it before and I repeat myself. this guy needs to sit down and write a cohesive story, otherwise this is going to implode in his hands.

He is just improvising scenarios, moving from place to place, it a way it makes no sense and also breaks the story. This maskerade club makes absolutely no fucking sense for a woman who doesnt know what a "spicy selfie" was 2 days ago. But at the same time this woman was doing hot wife stuff and drugs, but then she became a conservative mother who hadnt drink in decades, but then she goes to an orgy club...

Come on! Make it coherent. I dont know who Susan is, you are all over the place. Start with small corruption, small situations, end up with drugs and orgies. This all and nothing destroys the MC and the novel with it, she seems to have no personality at all, just an empty vessel moved around.

Stop and write a cohesive story, stop doing a salad of fetiches all over the place with no coherent storyline at all.
Most times suggestions from players make zero sense... HOWEVER you pretty much nailed it. This update had me saying whoa WTF?!? I felt like it just went off on a weird tangent with very little build up to justify it. There are games that develop too slowly then there's running headlong into new plotlines that seem wholly disconnected from what came before. Honestly this update felt like it belonged to an entirely different game as Susan acted nothing like the character we were familiar with, in a scenario that did not feel like it fit in the narrative we've played up until now.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
ut at the same time this woman was doing hot wife stuff and drugs
I admit that I skipped some text during the club scene. So, she was a hotwife and had a derailed life before? So in this case her initial church wife reaction with her slutty neighbor doesn't make any sense and her visit to the club should have aroused another kind of reaction (remember thing of her past, etc...)

He is just improvising scenarios,
The question is, is it really the script he has/had in mind, or is he adapting to patreons/subsribers ideas?

DEV punishes you for several choices (game over)
Yes, I agree that having a game over if you refuse to visit the club wasn't a clever idea.
I think you're right and this is an indication that is my way or the highway. :unsure:

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NaughtyNeighbours-OUTERREALM3D-0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hope the nose thing is optional, makes her look ugly as fuck. Retarded, even.
Well, it's not very nice... And it's not a FanArt, everyone can see this at the end of the episodes if you don't click quickly... In the original picture, when he's holding a hair dryer and a hairbrush... Just wait and this picture will flash. ..

• Sad
Reactions: Overlord070

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I do like this game, but ngl, 0.35 kinda dropped the ball... I don't have ZERO lesbian points for no reason, yet the game now forces me into the lesbian kiss... (Even taking out the forced cunnilingus from a woman if I fight, which would be the choice I want to take, but then I can't deny the lesbian stuff again...)

I can live with the Sex-Cult thing, if it is important for the overarching story of how she gets more corrupted it makes sense to have a sort of Game Over if she decides not to go trough with it, but pretending to let the player decide and then force lesbian shit on them anyway is just annoying as hell... so yeah Dev, if you want the story to go this way, give the option to choose the gender of the Dom and make it possible to deny a kiss with Kelly, this part is just shitty design

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes