VN Ren'Py Naughty Neighbours [v0.40] [OuterRealm3D]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Basically in terms of writting, it is a MacGuffin. It's something audience dont give a shit about, never asked for it, but is necesary to speed up the main plot, and that is considered 99% of the time bad and lazy writting (sometimes is genious tbf).

The masquerade cult is a very bad MacGuffin. We don't care about it. We didn't asked for it. It moves us away from the main hooks (at this point mainly the kids but I hope more good ones to come). If it ends up with a simple visit, we dont care. Most of us wish we could simply jump over it.

We don't know why that place is special. We don't know why Susan decided to go. We don't know what Susan really thinks and feels about it appart from swallow comments. Susan didn't earned the right to assist. "A random girl in a random store invites another random woman with an important age gap that she just met and knows NOTHING about her, to the most exclusive and dangerous but lustful place on earth", are you kidding?

Come on! cut the shit, go back to the story! Don't incite him to keep with that bullshit, make him a favor and don't clap on that! Don't be a yes-sayer, dont bow to shit! This guy can write some interesting shit with the kids and the neighbours, dont comply to that weird shit. This novel was promising, dont fuck it up.

Anyways, I'm moving. Hope the author realises that this direction is not welcomed by part of his audience, and if forced, it passes several red lines pushing people out.
I agree that the writing and the explanation for the club are pretty lame, but it also was with the "corruption" plan of the two "immature young adults" (all the shota thing even). That's why I said it's a problem in most FMC games.

Personally I'm not encouraging the dev to do anything, quite the contrary. I've already exerted that for me it wasn't the time for this kind of path, maybe later. I just answered this other user, pointing out what it seems almost obvious, with the acceleration of her slutification, unless he choose to do as AWAM.

I see that we share some POV regarding this kind of games, do you have in mind one of them which for you is good?

Reactions: mariusbern

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
OuterRealm3D, just finished this version and man-o-man, I was impressed. I really love the incestous relationship with both the kids and the family coming to grips with their intimacy bonding. Please keep that as the main focus. The Veiled Garden, I'm kind of not too keen on, except I think this is your method for bringing Suzie deeper into the rabbit hole. Will she be used as a prostitute/agent to corrupt politicians, bishops/high ranking clergy, mafia bosses in order for the Garden to gain more power? Will they corrupt her even more by having her perform sex acts with animals? dogs, horses? If so, then all hail the Veiled Garden. Will they use mind control to bring her closer to her own family members? Just food for thought, my friends. Looking forward to the next version.
One strong suggestion, it would be awesome if we could personalize the names of the main characters.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
because i dont like how the last update was and will force you to do things you dont want to do (or face game over of sorts ) with susan so i will do everyone a favor and be the hero for just this once and post my own link to the game V 0.40 it was Mega but im using gofile so here you go
DOWNLOAD:
this is uncompressed version which is not that much more than the compressed so if you want uncompressed you can get it from here if you want compressed SonsOfLiberty has it and you can use it few posts below

03db3f5d-de42-4420-bce2-0c1e0f5db3ea-740x0.png e46f0adb-d8d9-4904-baf4-14f330023bd8-740x0.png

need herooo
well here you go enjoy
DOWNLOAD:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
because i dont like how the last update was and will force you to do things you dont want to do (or face game over of sorts ) with susan so i will do everyone a favor and be the hero for just this once and post my own link to the game V 0.40 it was Mega but im using gofile so here you go
DOWNLOAD:
View attachment 4027657 View attachment 4027658

well here you go enjoy
Did you fix it this time?

greg 101

May 11, 2017
DOWNLOAD:

well here you go enjoy
Mac Pls or android

anjlah

Jul 17, 2022
DOWNLOAD:

well here you go enjoy
DOWNLOAD:
thank you my herooo

• Red Heart
Reactions: onefingersalute

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Naughty Neighbours [v0.40] [OuterRealm3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
DOWNLOAD:
this is uncompressed version which is not that much more than the compressed so if you want uncompressed you can get it from here if you want compressed SonsOfLiberty has it and you can use it few posts below

well here you go enjoy
DOWNLOAD:
thanks bro, you are fucking awesome for doing this(y)

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes