4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I love the added detail that if you cum in a girl when their sex bar is really low, they get an irritated face that you finished too quick and won't let you fuck them again

Good fucking game would wait for more
don't forget the added challenge of getting them close, i think 75%, and then making yourself cum so you can both satisfy the girl and not have high excitement that'll ruin your next engagement. It's a nice interactive concept.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I like what's there so far. It's a bit hard due to the spawning imps that can jump after you and the projectiles having some really tight player tracking. But overall there's something here that could be great. I'd like to see more enemies humiliate the player character after losing. As we've already got the parts where you get to fuck them for winning.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Pretty good game but I really suck with the timing on the minigame.
I found the first and second stage alright to time, but it feels like there's a slight delay or it goes too fast even on easy for the third and fourth stage.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
The game crashes whenever i enter the store and try to buy something
since there isn't that much of a text, switch to japanese to bypass this problem. Switch back at the end of the second stage to not miss important stuff.

Dezzya

Jul 2, 2020
since there isn't that much of a text, switch to japanese to bypass this problem. Switch back at the end of the second stage to not miss important stuff.
Yeah i switched to jp locale and it fixed the problem. Kinda struggling with sex mechanics. I didn't noticed any upgrades, so how exactly do you make anyone cum?

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
I get a malware notification from the game exe "malware.sandbox7" downloaded from mega, scan'd it with malwarebytes

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah i switched to jp locale and it fixed the problem. Kinda struggling with sex mechanics. I didn't noticed any upgrades, so how exactly do you make anyone cum?
at the deepest point of insertion, when the dick kisses the womb, you press z and if done correctly a heart should appear over the girl's portrait on the right. this does two things: negates your pleasure gain for that thrust and doubles the pleasure gain for the girl. Keep up this rhythm until the girl's pleasure bar, the one below, starts flashing and then when that happens you're free to let rabbit cum as the girl will cum at the same time. If you let the girl cum but not rabbit then you're left with the excess pleasure built up which generally will result in you losing the next engagement and disappointing the girl. There is a fallback though as the plant sheep girl doesn't mind either way so you can cum without finishing her off and she wont be annoyed.

Aug 10, 2019
I like the games' style, though I really wonder what guys are smoking to think hitting the cervix will increase a woman's pleasure... :ROFLMAO:
99% sure the goal of sex with a "female" is to cause a "muscle spasm" that makes that dam thing open. smashing the dickhead against it sends a mixed signal of both pain and pleasure which increases the chances of that muscle spasm happening. sometimes and sometimes not....V-giny are strange.

• Angry
Reactions: Cumstaih333
Aug 22, 2021
I like the games' style, though I really wonder what guys are smoking to think hitting the cervix will increase a woman's pleasure... :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I don't understand that one either. It at least looks like the anatomy was selected to accommodate the minigame, rather than the other way around.

If the dev altered the trigger point for the QTE, it could target the G-spot instead and would also likely be easier to reliably hit?

Reactions: SardanticDecay
Aug 10, 2019
looks pretty normal and the save file is easy to edit as well. I'm use to seeing this レイプ from going though Japanese game files... I know it, if I could do that with any other word I might actually have an understanding of Japanese.

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
The game is tight. Really puts that caveman mentality on its high when you fuck a woman after beating her within an inch of her life

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes