4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
You can also make the dog girl enemies lunge at you by setting estrus=1
I don't think its implemented yet but there was animation on the dev's twitter a few years back with them having a more dominant position. Maybe some time in the future.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
If the author sees it. Here are my thoughts.
1. Is it possible to add more types of enemies. For example, snakes, birds.
2. More interaction. Opponent with opponent; opponent with prisoners; hero with prisoners; hero's defeat.
3. A special location, like a village or a city - where allies interact with enemies.

rios7575

Aug 11, 2021
oh here's some error
this version is 'NOT' 2022-09-01 it's 2022-04-26
and you can see when you start the game
don't know why changed the name but it's current public version

so sad

(edit)
and after looking fanbox, I realize this was hotfix of game and there was no update since then
my bad
anyone who wants to see following update preview animation visit his fanbox

and anyone wondering what's up with 'gold orb' thing it's 'special move' activated by button 4
default is 'v'
very helpful with fighting wolf

and can use in sex

Last edited:

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
What's going on? I now oficcially could start to call myself prophet, because i was looking for this game few days ago with no success and viola! it's just randomly pops up on this site. Yeah yeah, you may call it coincidence... well it would've been if not for one thing - i have this kind of coincidences almoste every three days!!! my actions, thought's and rarely even words end up being a literal Prophecy!
Here a few of this coincidences:
1) I was sitting home, playing games on PC and suddenly decided to go on walk. Out of blue. And i was more home sitter, than walker, so it's really was strange of me. But anyway, i gone for walk, and guess what? found a smartphone (that was when smartphones only started to developing, so that was a rare sight)
2) Sad one: at one moment my mind get really occupied with thoughts like "what will happen, if my mother will die?". Hope there no need to explain, what happened in that year...
3) Funny one. Long ago i watched this anime, called "Combatant will be dispatched". Remember that one yell "Yooooo" when he did 'Samurai' joke. Well, one day my mind decided to stick to it. You know, like that music that sticks to you and you can't toss it out of your brain. So, that day browsing youtube shorts i stumbled on video, where this sound was used...
E.t.c.
Sometimes i just getting Deja vu feeling, like i already was in the situation and, by some reason, my memory says it was in my dream when i was sleeping...

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Scary thing, though, that i already had few dreams with nukes being used. And one with the moon crashing on earth (well, it was much smaller, than supposed to be, but hot wave of dust, that almost instantly burned everything it touched and lava creeping through streets like a slow wave still was quite the frightening sight. Almost forget to mention how moon flyed through sky, it was massive. Damn, why this my dream should've been so realistic?).

Last edited:

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
Scary thing, though, that i already had few dreams with nukes being used. And one with the moon crashing on earth (well, it was much smaller, than supposed to be, but hot wave of dust, that almost instantly burned everything it touched and lava creeping through streets like a slow wave still was quite the frightening sight. Almost forget to mention how moon flyed through sky, it was massive. Damn, why this my dream should've been so realistic?).
And thats why kids you should not smoke weed.

Also there is at least one animation where rabbit gets it up his but, so gay tag in order i guess?

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Getting mmfs2.dll followed by some jap letters after. Tried running in Locale emulator too. Fix?

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
And thats why kids you should not smoke weed.

Also there is at least one animation where rabbit gets it up his but, so gay tag in order i guess?
I'm have no addictions. No smoking, drinking and all that stuff that alters your thinking process.

Apr 12, 2020
that flag triggered when I finished wolf with sex attack. You specifically need to skip the first attempt at sex, do not punch when she's panting, and then stack on three out of four attacks to not give her too much damage. Flag turns to 1 once you do this.
Should have thought of that considering the dog and cow alternate poses are gained by deliberately forgoing the combo finisher
Screenshot from 2022-09-04 01-52-48.png
also damn that took me a while but managed it, no special dialog after the fight though.
Maybe in future there will be or even an alternate pose for the wolf? It is essentially a self imposed hard mode.

Kuroi_Mato_O

Sep 24, 2018
Please next time try to have a dream about me having gf thanks

Aug 10, 2019
game leaves me wanting more, it will probably be months before next update from the sound of it. I don't know of another game that you play as a guy banging girls with a chance that a male enemy bangs you.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes