4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

yzal

Dec 22, 2017
99% sure the goal of sex with a "female" is to cause a "muscle spasm" that makes that dam thing open. smashing the dickhead against it sends a mixed signal of both pain and pleasure which increases the chances of that muscle spasm happening. sometimes and sometimes not....V-giny are strange.
For most women, dick touching the cervix only causes pain.

I am telling you this for your own good, tapping the cervix will not go the same irl as it does in hentai.

ilikecards2010

Jul 31, 2017
looks pretty normal and the save file is easy to edit as well. I'm use to seeing this レイプ from going though Japanese game files... I know it, if I could do that with any other word I might actually have an understanding of Japanese.
Hey Guys,
Does anyone know where the save file location actually is?

Meterias

Feb 12, 2021
looks like next update is planed for sometime before end of the month. and its confirmed planing to add more male enemies at some point in time.
What happened to it getting updated at the end of the month, do you know how it's progressing?

chaosprn

Nov 19, 2018
any one else has the issue that the save files with the gallery unlocked is not working?
Gallery remains locked?

or one reads the readme first, and opens the right file .... :p

Last edited:

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
and here i was worrying this game had died
keeps
getting
better
It's just slow because its one guy. Doesnt really post much anything else so its hard to gauge how busy their life is in general. Just gotta be patient and keep an eye on their fanbox and twitter for any updates. Speaking of which they just dropped one like, as of writing this. It looks like hes expanding on the previously posted animations and talking about how enemies will initiate H attacks on you as the player so the cat 69 is an attack, not a loss animation.

Girls will go through a process of telegraphing their attack, jumping at you, and then if it hits then you'll be thrown into an escape scenario. If you cant mash fast enough in time then it'll switch over to a second chance H escape. Instead of pressing the interact key at the deepest point of insertion you have to time it with a yellow bar in the middle to suppress the climax bar and fill up the escape bar. Fill up the escape bar to, obviously, escape the grapple and failing to do so will result in cumming and taking damage. He also goes on about refining the shop a bit and is thinking about what events he could do with it but for now will probably put it on pause since the shop is functional.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes