RPGM Naughtyville Town Revelation [v1.0 Pre-public] [Droid 341-b]

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I might be dumb but im stuck in the part that internet fan blackmails emi to go expose herself at the bar. I exposed her to the bouncer and then i dont know what im supposed to do next.. Can anyone help me here? tks
I don't recall that at all. The internet fan had her come to his room in the High Rise Bldg. He fucked her and threw her out. I don't recall her exposing herself to the bouncer either. Could it be the choices we make? And I don't think there are many choices if, any at all.

Reactions: IsahKeim

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, the girls were going to get the camera and I thought I did, but I saved and went to bed, now I have no idea what to do. I've been on every map, every building, nothing. Found lots of places with no clear idea where the door is, took the subway, it seemed to show her solo, then them together like two scenes together. This needs a quest log (and a phone).

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
OK, the girls were going to get the camera and I thought I did, but I saved and went to bed, now I have no idea what to do. I've been on every map, every building, nothing. Found lots of places with no clear idea where the door is, took the subway, it seemed to show her solo, then them together like two scenes together. This needs a quest log (and a phone).
I think you messed up. Hopefully, you saved often enough to not have to backtrack too far. After she gets the camera from the Pawn Shop, she goes home and immediately starts her webcam, then I think she goes to bed. The "quest log" is in the talking, just do exactly what they say to do and in that order and you'll sail right along. I had zero goofs and I played from start to finish. Save, each night before going to bed, because the games ends at night and in the morning it tells you that you have reached the end and you lost that last day.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I think you messed up. Hopefully, you saved often enough to not have to backtrack too far. After she gets the camera from the Pawn Shop, she goes home and immediately starts her webcam, then I think she goes to bed. The "quest log" is in the talking, just do exactly what they say to do and in that order and you'll sail right along. I had zero goofs and I played from start to finish. Save, each night before going to bed, because the games ends at night and in the morning it tells you that you have reached the end and you lost that last day.
I get that, but I saved after the text and can't remember what was there. They are stuck together and Ren is sleeping in the room. Tried every location, nothing anywhere. This is why it needs a quest list. I don't mind restarting, it is finding the time with 10,000 other games to play.

• Red Heart

Kuros86

Apr 15, 2022
I get that, but I saved after the text and can't remember what was there. They are stuck together and Ren is sleeping in the room. Tried every location, nothing anywhere. This is why it needs a quest list. I don't mind restarting, it is finding the time with 10,000 other games to play.
not 100% sure but went to the burgershop and check if she got a job for u ?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So, after she buys the camera, she goes back to her room. There are sparkles near the foot of the bed, it is at that point where she starts her webcam. Normally, the sparkles are at the head of the bed for sleeping. Follow everything exactly as they tell you. If they say work at the cafe and then go to the photographer, do that. Do not go to the photographer first and then the cafe. I have had zero issues with this game. Don't know what I can tell you.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
So, after she buys the camera, she goes back to her room. There are sparkles near the foot of the bed, it is at that point where she starts her webcam. Normally, the sparkles are at the head of the bed for sleeping. Follow everything exactly as they tell you. If they say work at the cafe and then go to the photographer, do that. Do not go to the photographer first and then the cafe. I have had zero issues with this game. Don't know what I can tell you.
I understand to follow what the text says, I just can't remember or get rid of Airi or do anything in the room. Can't add a save here. Maybe I didn't get the camera, but I went to the pawn shop and nothing was there.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I understand to follow what the text says, I just can't remember or get rid of Airi or do anything in the room. Can't add a save here. Maybe I didn't get the camera, but I went to the pawn shop and nothing was there.
At the pawn shop, you don't even talk to the shopkeeper, the camera is on the right counter, just go to the camera and it will give you the option to buy.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
At the pawn shop, you don't even talk to the shopkeeper, the camera is on the right counter, just go to the camera and it will give you the option to buy.
I did that at some point. Can't shake Airi. Unless this was after that and they were doing something else together. Anyways, I went to an earlier save and saved over that point, will just save before bed.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I did that at some point. Can't shake Airi. Unless this was after that and they were doing something else together. Anyways, I went to an earlier save and saved over that point, will just save before bed.
I'm not sure what you mean by "can't shake Airi", you must have had to mess up somewhere, Bob. If you do it right, there are no flaws in this game. I am older than dirt and don't see too well and I still didn't have any issues.

• Haha
Reactions: Kuros86

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean by "can't shake Airi", you must have had to mess up somewhere, Bob. If you do it right, there are no flaws in this game. I am older than dirt and don't see too well and I still didn't have any issues.
I went back to an earlier save and played through. It was going to the clothing store and either it didn't mention it or I missed it, but there was no indication to go upstairs. It's like a few places without doors to leave, but unmarked areas that get you out. Or the cinema where you can barely see the sparkles, and I have a 65 in 4K monitor. I'm well passed that.
Also, not so much "corruption" as she just loves cock. Slutty is more a descriptor. The fact Ren keeps over reacting while easily pushing risky exhibitionistic acts is odd. Still I like the game and it definitely has content.
Wish knowing how many cards there were was better explained in the gallery, like adding placeholders for scenes and cards unfound, and a sex act tally board, how many different types of actions, loads of cum and the such. The girl loves her a bukkake.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I went back to an earlier save and played through. It was going to the clothing store and either it didn't mention it or I missed it, but there was no indication to go upstairs. It's like a few places without doors to leave, but unmarked areas that get you out. Or the cinema where you can barely see the sparkles, and I have a 65 in 4K monitor. I'm well passed that.
Also, not so much "corruption" as she just loves cock. Slutty is more a descriptor. The fact Ren keeps over reacting while easily pushing risky exhibitionistic acts is odd. Still I like the game and it definitely has content.
Wish knowing how many cards there were was better explained in the gallery, like adding placeholders for scenes and cards unfound, and a sex act tally board, how many different types of actions, loads of cum and the such. The girl loves her a bukkake.
Yup. You didn't mention the clothing store and not finding it. I also had a little difficulty finding the right spot in the cinema, but I found it. Things could be made a little easier and I mentioned it in an earlier post. Like a running tab of Emi's corruption, stronger sparkles, etc. Ren does seem to like his cake and eat it too. He's somewhat of a cross between a dork and a doofus, but, he's Emi's dork, she loves the guy, but, she loves the big cock too, and goes into some kind of hypnotic trance when sex is in the air. So, are you all caught up?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yup. You didn't mention the clothing store and not finding it. I also had a little difficulty finding the right spot in the cinema, but I found it. Things could be made a little easier and I mentioned it in an earlier post. Like a running tab of Emi's corruption, stronger sparkles, etc. Ren does seem to like his cake and eat it too. He's somewhat of a cross between a dork and a doofus, but, he's Emi's dork, she loves the guy, but, she loves the big cock too, and goes into some kind of hypnotic trance when sex is in the air. So, are you all caught up?
Yes, I finished last night. A few minor map issues, like walking up walls or through the Ice Cream stand, in addition to those I mentioned. Some maps if you click too far from the entry point it goes back to the last map (standard RPGMaker issue) have been resolved on 2 maps. Wish the naughty bits were more graphic, but scene length seems appropriate.
Maybe they could add random inappropriate interactions with NPC's. I saw something about her skirt flying up by the motorcycles, but never had it happen.
Anyways, enjoyable couple hours of play time.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yes, I finished last night. A few minor map issues, like walking up walls or through the Ice Cream stand, in addition to those I mentioned. Some maps if you click too far from the entry point it goes back to the last map (standard RPGMaker issue) have been resolved on 2 maps. Wish the naughty bits were more graphic, but scene length seems appropriate.
Maybe they could add random inappropriate interactions with NPC's. I saw something about her skirt flying up by the motorcycles, but never had it happen.
Anyways, enjoyable couple hours of play time.
Yup, I mentioned the random events request several times and I agree with you totally, the sexy scenes should be more graphic and last longer, that would be awesome. Going through the ice cream stand, I never concerned myself with it, I just chalked it up as a glitch. The skirt scene was in the early part of the game. There were sparkles at the motorcycle and if she went there you would see her skirt fly up by the revving of the bike. Pretty much where the new update continues the game, that's when the scene was cut, no more sparkles. I liked looking at Emi's panties, and I was always hoping for the biker to grab her ass. If you need any more help, you know where to find me. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes