RPGM Naughtyville Town Revelation [v1.0 Pre-public] [Droid 341-b]

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Droid 341-b, SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! ON YOU!! You're turning our poor innocent Emi into a wonton slut/whore, and I love it, love it, love it!!! What an awesome update, first of all. So much more story and I'm pretty sure you added/changed stuff in the earlier version, because my saves were not there, I had to start a new game. If this is the case, that is fine, I don't want to miss anything of this game. But, if you do tweak something that you had already put out, let us know that this is the reason our saves don't work. I think most of us will be less upset our saves weren't working if it's for this reason.
Okay, now, my observations, comments, requests, etc.
1- I would like to see a secret love affair between Emi and Tim, Airi's boyfriend. Maybe, Emi gets a call from him asking for a food delivery after work to his apartment, he seduces her and the secret affair begins.
2- While on the train to the beach, Emi gets groped and sexed, if Ren is with her, he falls asleep, then the fun begins. (Emi starts looking forward to the train rides)
3- She should waitress in the bar, and a lot of bikers show up. Of course, she's wearing a whore waitress outfit.
4- I made this request before but I'm not sure you answered it. Can the textbox be hidden?
5- I wish there was a way to "save" when we want. So many pictures I would love to look over and over again. A really nice gallery would solve that problem.
6- Ren and Emi are so cute together and I would love that they find a way to stay together even as Emi turns into a huge innocent looking whore. Maybe, Ren will accept her for what she really is and because he loves her, he becomes her pimp.
7- Would love to see Emi start going without panties always.
8- Saw a scene where a big playful dog ripped her skirt off. Made me think, BESTIALITY!!!
That would spice up her corruption and you could make it optional.
9- Would love to see a stat chart in the game, to show how slutty/whorish she is becoming.
10-I just love it when Emi does nasty things with Ren next to her. In her bed, at the movie theater (Ren falls asleep), exercising with Trainer, at the spa (Ren's glasses fog up), Emi is corrupt enough to start getting fucked while next to Ren and creampied.
11-One thing I noticed is that the cafe owner never paid Emi for doing the new waitress outfit photoshoot.
12-Her work outfits need to get sluttier, maybe transparent and of course go commando.
13-The dream sequence where Jake fucked her in her bed next to Ren, fooled me. Got to make that happen for real.
14-Emi should be in a basketball gangbang, her green team wins so she becomes there prize. 3 guys and she has 3 holes that they can use at the same time. The losing brown team, 3 guys get sloppy seconds.
15-Is there a reason for the sparkles in front of the vending machines?
16-Speaking of sparkles, there should be brighter sparkles and stars, because sometimes you just can't see them, like in the theater and other places.
17-She needs a pay raise at Meaty's or a better job, say at the bar.

Well, I hope this gives you enough to think about. I played this game non-stop, because I love it so much. I just melt when I see the love and adoration in Emi's face when she looks at Ren. That innocent look must never ever go away. That look my friend is what makes your game so lovable and desirable. (She also uses that look whenever she is in trouble with anybody)

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
It's time to introduce the tag "dumb hero", "disabled hero", "male protagonist without male sexual characteristics". It seems that those participating in this subconsciously reassure themselves that they are definitely not like that and this brings them happiness). Why was there such a stupid scene in front of the TV, what does it bring to the plot other than a bewildered shrug?

submersus

Dec 26, 2020
Droid 341-b, SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! ON YOU!! You're turning our poor innocent Emi into a wonton slut/whore, and I love it, love it, love it!!! What an awesome update, first of all. So much more story and I'm pretty sure you added/changed stuff in the earlier version, because my saves were not there, I had to start a new game. If this is the case, that is fine, I don't want to miss anything of this game. But, if you do tweak something that you had already put out, let us know that this is the reason our saves don't work. I think most of us will be less upset our saves weren't working if it's for this reason.
Okay, now, my observations, comments, requests, etc.
1- I would like to see a secret love affair between Emi and Tim, Airi's boyfriend. Maybe, Emi gets a call from him asking for a food delivery after work to his apartment, he seduces her and the secret affair begins.
2- While on the train to the beach, Emi gets groped and sexed, if Ren is with her, he falls asleep, then the fun begins. (Emi starts looking forward to the train rides)
3- She should waitress in the bar, and a lot of bikers show up. Of course, she's wearing a whore waitress outfit.
4- I made this request before but I'm not sure you answered it. Can the textbox be hidden?
5- I wish there was a way to "save" when we want. So many pictures I would love to look over and over again. A really nice gallery would solve that problem.
6- Ren and Emi are so cute together and I would love that they find a way to stay together even as Emi turns into a huge innocent looking whore. Maybe, Ren will accept her for what she really is and because he loves her, he becomes her pimp.
7- Would love to see Emi start going without panties always.
8- Saw a scene where a big playful dog ripped her skirt off. Made me think, BESTIALITY!!!
That would spice up her corruption and you could make it optional.
9- Would love to see a stat chart in the game, to show how slutty/whorish she is becoming.
10-I just love it when Emi does nasty things with Ren next to her. In her bed, at the movie theater (Ren falls asleep), exercising with Trainer, at the spa (Ren's glasses fog up), Emi is corrupt enough to start getting fucked while next to Ren and creampied.
11-One thing I noticed is that the cafe owner never paid Emi for doing the new waitress outfit photoshoot.
12-Her work outfits need to get sluttier, maybe transparent and of course go commando.
13-The dream sequence where Jake fucked her in her bed next to Ren, fooled me. Got to make that happen for real.
14-Emi should be in a basketball gangbang, her green team wins so she becomes there prize. 3 guys and she has 3 holes that they can use at the same time. The losing brown team, 3 guys get sloppy seconds.
15-Is there a reason for the sparkles in front of the vending machines?
16-Speaking of sparkles, there should be brighter sparkles and stars, because sometimes you just can't see them, like in the theater and other places.
17-She needs a pay raise at Meaty's or a better job, say at the bar.

Well, I hope this gives you enough to think about. I played this game non-stop, because I love it so much. I just melt when I see the love and adoration in Emi's face when she looks at Ren. That innocent look must never ever go away. That look my friend is what makes your game so lovable and desirable. (She also uses that look whenever she is in trouble with anybody)
Why do you think the dev reads this? Since someone else uploaded it, I don't think the dev is here. It might have been more practical to write to him directly through messages on Patreon or on itch. Just thoughts.

• Angry
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Why do you think the dev reads this? Since someone else uploaded it, I don't think the dev is here. It might have been more practical to write to him directly through messages on Patreon or on itch. Just thoughts.
I am amazed by your insight, wow!! I do this for the entertainment of the other players, mostly. I address the dev because it's his game, out of respect, whether he monitors the site or not. The uploader will usually respond for the dev, sometimes. I have been on this site for some time now and you are the 2nd person to make a comment such as yours. Sometimes the uploader has a closer connection to the dev and they communicate. But, what I did, is what most people do on this site, that is why this site is here, for players to make comments about the game.
Apparently, you do know the dev, so you can pass my message on to him since you seem to know his comings and goings.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Can it be made possible for the player to change Emi's hair color? Redheads and green eyes are a perfect combination. I'm just saying.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
After i try it chance clothe did not work after gym ground.... At this point after try reload old save (not work) i hit Del C and problem solve. And stop this tread. Why Think self and akt for what you think is right. Not working without Waring cool And head shoot yourself... because it is cool... so dump down and good bye

submersus

Dec 26, 2020
I am amazed by your insight, wow!! I do this for the entertainment of the other players, mostly. I address the dev because it's his game, out of respect, whether he monitors the site or not. The uploader will usually respond for the dev, sometimes. I have been on this site for some time now and you are the 2nd person to make a comment such as yours. Sometimes the uploader has a closer connection to the dev and they communicate. But, what I did, is what most people do on this site, that is why this site is here, for players to make comments about the game.
Apparently, you do know the dev, so you can pass my message on to him since you seem to know his comings and goings.
Why be rude? I just noticed that you were addressing the developer directly, but I haven't seen him write here, so that's why I had such a question...

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Why be rude? I just noticed that you were addressing the developer directly, but I haven't seen him write here, so that's why I had such a question...
If you think I was being rude, then, my friend I apologize. I actually was just trying to be a little entertaining and bring a smile to the other players and hopefully, you too. This is what we do here, we entertain each other while we wait for the next update. We comment on the game and we even toss in our wish lists. We don't all agree with each other and that is fine. You have to grow a thicker hide to play here, that's for sure. Some players feel strongly about some tags, what they would like to see and what they don't. It can get nasty, it shouldn't. but, it does. If you throw a punch, be ready to get 5 or more right back at you. For instance, NTR, there are haters and there are lovers and sometimes it's like the Hatfield's vs the McCoys. Me, I don't like the silly stuff, slime, super humongus boobs, furries, etc., things that are not realistic. I wasn't into the monster fighting in RPGM games mostly, but, I'm starting to like it somewhat.
So, again, if I had hurt your feelings, I'm sorry. But, toughen up, buuuuuddy.
I'll flash my frilly pink panties with the little blue bow in the front and a cute teddy bear face on my butt, at you, as a sign of my sincerity. (lol).

submersus

Dec 26, 2020
If you think I was being rude, then, my friend I apologize. I actually was just trying to be a little entertaining and bring a smile to the other players and hopefully, you too. This is what we do here, we entertain each other while we wait for the next update. We comment on the game and we even toss in our wish lists. We don't all agree with each other and that is fine. You have to grow a thicker hide to play here, that's for sure. Some players feel strongly about some tags, what they would like to see and what they don't. It can get nasty, it shouldn't. but, it does. If you throw a punch, be ready to get 5 or more right back at you. For instance, NTR, there are haters and there are lovers and sometimes it's like the Hatfield's vs the McCoys. Me, I don't like the silly stuff, slime, super humongus boobs, furries, etc., things that are not realistic. I wasn't into the monster fighting in RPGM games mostly, but, I'm starting to like it somewhat.
So, again, if I had hurt your feelings, I'm sorry. But, toughen up, buuuuuddy.
I'll flash my frilly pink panties with the little blue bow in the front and a cute teddy bear face on my butt, at you, as a sign of my sincerity. (lol).

Dec 23, 2019
It's an okay homage to Bawdy Traditions, but you don't get any choices, so it's pretty much just a scene viewer. You wake up, view the allotted scenes for the day, and sleep. Character-wise, Emi doesn't really have any qualms about anything. She goes along with whatever, and if she does hesitate, the guy just goes: "But do it tho," and she'll do it. Heck, she's already showing her tits off in the first photo shoot. So, the corruption aspect is pretty weak imo.

I'd still like to see how the game comes along. I hope the dev cycle goes well.

• Haha
Reactions: kaze32

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I didn't see her flashing her tits at her husband as corruption at all. Emi, truly, truly loves her husband. So she goes that extra mile to keep their relationship fresh and him interested a good wife and husband would do these things if they are wise. The seeds of corruption are/were in her though.
I would love to be able to go off script and be able to get groped going home or if she walked into the bar on her own. But, I would guess that would require much more work, and then somebody would want a walkthrough so as not to miss stuff that isn't in the script.

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Hey I may have found a bug in your game, or maybe you forgot to set the flag for it. For the Halloween party when you leave the store after buying the costumes, if you go north to the residential area then left to the bar, Ren does not get the call about work so when you get to Tim's building they are still together. The rest of the game, even when it is Emi's turn, Ren's sprite is always with her and sometimes even 2 of him following her.

Also at the beginning of the game when she goes to the sports field for the first time and the basketball player offers to show her around town why did she not tell the guy she is married? If she loves Ren so much why would she neglect to tell she is married?

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
Is there a gallery? I keep finding these pictures and seeing them just one time. Some of those pictures are pretty good. Also how many pictures are there to find up to this point in the game?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes