4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

butko

Oct 4, 2019
I'm not seeing any of the lab interactions outside of the tracker scenes. Am I not supposed to? I'm sure I've missed something. Please help.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
This game story wise looks like kinetic novel - it didn't have that tag when I have downloaded it.
Usually I don't like play kinetic novels, because there is no interaction.
However this game have INTERESTING interaction even with linear story! This changes a lot! There is no unnecessary complexity of sandbox, keeping good balance of clicks to enjoyment actions - very good!
Having to look the same loop 2-3 times is also enough before get bored.
The game could have some options to different story, but it's already great.
The game is long enough. When playing I was happy to play that long - no wonder the game is rated 50% completed at initial version, which is impressive!
Now I wish to play it completed, though it will take a while...

If author read this: TrippyDippity
Please also make impregnation as good NTR needs also that. Cool Creampies counter is there (y)

NOTE: I had to change exe engine to RenPy 7.x and recompile game scripts to make it run on x86 win32 as 8.x have no support. I wrote it specifically, because some users had ERRORS happening with RenPy 8... I had no errors with RenPy 7.

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I like NTR; I like the girl; but that is about all to say; game is quit repetitive, you get to see the same scenes several time over and read the same sentences several times over. After awhile it getting just boring, for an ntr game that is bad. At the state it is now I can't really give this a succes rating, it a slow burner and none interesting vn.
True. Luckily RenPy have built-in text skip function to skip already seen scenes. Use Ctrl or Tab - makes it sweep.

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I'm not seeing any of the lab interactions outside of the tracker scenes. Am I not supposed to? I'm sure I've missed something. Please help.
I'll try help, though I'm not sure if I understand the question.
The game currently looks like kinetic novel.
Kinetic novel is a game without story branch options, there is only one story progress, so you don't have any story interactions at current game version.
But this game offers some unique interactions allowing to see stats and videos of things happening at 'checkpoints' and that's about ALL.
Maybe in future this game will branch, who knows?

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
There are gaps where the Dev skips past some of those pivotal scenes and only indicates that they happened, then does a catch up scene later that shows some similar activity.

I'm like you. I'd love to see the actual first blow job or or other moments of initial submission and degradation as they happened. My hope is that the Dev makes some changes moving forwar to let us see those powerful moments as they really make a story memorable.

butko

Oct 4, 2019
There has got to be a version in which we see the full "lab" scenes. It doesn't leave me wanting more, I just feel like I left with food left on my plate.
But I do want more

Argonath

May 19, 2017
Welp, after having 3 different orgasms throughout this story's development so far i felt obligated to just drop by and say this is greatly executed compared to most other NTR games i've been seeing and playing here, such a lengthy first release it almost made me feel like i didn't deserve it, twice i caught myself thinking "wait, there's more?!"

After having to deal with so many devs who milk their stories to oblivion and barely give us any scenes this was such a satisfying playthrough, Trippy definitely deserves all the support, can't wait for the raw sex scenes, i'm glad we got to see some deepthroat already, would love further body modifications as well, she's already stacked so no body enlargement but maybe some other marks of ownership to go along with the piercing and choker, i absolutely loved that.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Welp, after having 3 different orgasms throughout this story's development so far i felt obligated to just drop by and say this is greatly executed compared to most other NTR games i've been seeing and playing here, such a lengthy first release it almost made me feel like i didn't deserve it, twice i caught myself thinking "wait, there's more?!"

After having to deal with so many devs who milk their stories to oblivion and barely give us any scenes this was such a satisfying playthrough, Trippy definitely deserves all the support, can't wait for the raw sex scenes, i'm glad we got to see some deepthroat already, would love further body modifications as well, she's already stacked so no body enlargement
Yep, similar to MY review ABOVE...
https://f95zone.to/threads/navigating-the-rift-v0-5-trippydippity.206906/post-13706983
... but maybe some other marks of ownership to go along with the piercing and choker, i absolutely loved that.
I would vote for tattoo :)

Just hope this game will receive the necessary support.

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
1st time playing this game, and pleasantly surprised. I really liked the clever idea for the story layout. Minimal grind and fun corruption. I'm ready for the next chapter. Good job Dev.

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes