4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
I disagree with this take. It’s part mystery (from MC’s perspective) and wanting everything to be just shown as a story with all the text will just increase the chances of being like other Renpy game here - extremely verbose, less immersive, and frankly way too much time spent for what content it’s providing.

There’s just enough text to provide context and allow for your own imagination when the FMC is with Charlie. More importantly, I think the dev is working efficiently within his own limits by following this design. The pacing, amount of content, and story setting work well. Of course it’d be nice if he could have more lengthy full scenes, voice-overs, but I think it’s unrealistic to say he could have provided the same amount of content. My opinion is that he’s fleshing out his game with enough polish for now. When he’s finishing up the game he can add voices, replace the repetition with unique story, add major scenes, etc.
:unsure: So, in other words you disagree with what zyf19925 said, but do agree that it would be nice to have all that stuff he said it should have. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019
Wow, holy fuck. It's not often I feel the need to sing praises for an unfinished game, but this game hits that NTR-voyeurism itch perfectly. So far the pros are a super hot female model, cool setting (spaceships are kewl ok), unique NTR premise (literally just you, your girl and one dude in an completely isolated environment. yummy), and very nice animations, if somewhat a tiny bit janky at points. Oh, and the voyeurism mechanic is superb.

The only real complaints I have is that I wish this could be a sandbox, or anything besides a kinetic novel. Obviously, taking this concept and putting it into a vn, or god forbid a sandbox, requires a lot more effort, but I think it would really make this game shine. Of course, I don't expect the developer to make such a change, nor should he. Allegedly he is already 50% through the game at this point, tentatively. Aside from that, I'm probably being a bit nitpicky but I feel like so far the corruption has progressed a tad bit too fast. It's worked so far, but it's nice to savour it. The weakest part of the game is that scenes and dialogue tend to repeat for 3 in-game days until the story moves onto the next stage of progression. Rather than shortening those 3 days to 1 day, I think it'd be better to subtly change stuff like the dialogue every day for each cycle of progression.

Despite my criticisms though, this is a super well made game and what's there is hot as fuck. Good luck with your work, dev.

Luckas Alves

Nov 25, 2017
What a wonderful game, I would say more praise, but several comments above have already said exactly the words from my mouth. (or my fingers hehe)

anyway, good job dev. I'm really looking forward to the next updates

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Okay, I'm not going to lie, the game was definitely better than what I expected it to be. Initially, I confess that I wasn't very interested because the characters's models seemed kind of generic to me, but luckily a friend played the game and convinced me to give it a chance. The game surprised me a lot, and I loved the mechanics of spying on what your girlfriend is doing through the phone's menu, these types of mechanics are really cool for NTR games. I will be following the development of this game and your evolution as a NTR game creator.

Mar 12, 2018
It's just that damn good I guess? Mine was one of them and likely the lowest, but I still love the story. Can't wait for the next installment.
How come? From the reviews and description it seems like a generic NTR story, there are dozens of Japanese ones with a similar plot. As for art, it's generic and outdated 3D renders, far from the best ones.
Maybe there're people who want a Japanese-like NTR, but with generic pseudo-realistic 3D renders? But I think there are similar games that don't get even half as much attention, lol. And I say this as an NTR fan myself.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Then don't fucking comment in the first place. Just put the Thread on Ignore and move on but instead you announce it like so many Dumbfucks do like they are in search of confirmation.

Exactly like this Guy. Ain't enough to just check out the Game and if it's not to their liking just put it on Ignore but instead they also have to tell it everyone else.
Just wtf is wrong with those People and Passive - aggressively Kinkshaming others..
What's wrong? they hurt your feelings? people can express themselves as they want, none of them are actually rude and they only mention something that, in reality, is not a lie, better instead of crying you should do the same thing you preach: if you don't like the comment, ignore it.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
What's wrong? they hurt your feelings? people can express themselves as they want, none of them are actually rude and they only mention something that, in reality, is not a lie, better instead of crying you should do the same thing you preach: if you don't like the comment, ignore it.
They always commet that kind of stupid thing on NTR games, why shouldn't we respond to them? I say shit on them as much as you want. Go suck that guy you're defending. His DMs are open.

Also you're saying 'they only mention something that in reality is not a lie' to 'There weren't enough cuckolds on earth, now also in space, places change, but the story of cuckolds is always the same, another useless game.' you're probably one of those retards.

William8

Jan 26, 2021
This was fun, I just want more!

There is just so much potential for the setting. Can even introduce more people for a sequel - maybe a rescue team following the trail of the lost cruise or maybe another cruise also gets stranded. Then our current trio can seduce the newly arrived couple (s)

Cannot decide what kind spin off I would like be best for the next game... I feel the MC needs more to do.
maybe even a sandbox where you run around fixing the ship and placing orders for parts trying to fix enough of the ship in time before the next flare, or in time to prevent your girl from moving in with the antagonist - giving you choices to finish early some days to try and reverse the influence of the antagonist and maybe almost discover the girlfriend being naughty...

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
I feel the MC needs more to do.
maybe even a sandbox where you run around fixing the ship and placing orders for parts trying to fix enough of the ship in time before the next flare, or in time to prevent your girl from moving in with the antagonist - giving you choices to finish early some days to try and reverse the influence of the antagonist and maybe almost discover the girlfriend being naughty...
Agree that giving the player more options to control the pacing would be nice, like the MC skipping his daily video calls to get more work done, which consequently accelerates her fall from lack of contact. These sort of options might help satisfy different players need for faster or slower progression.

This game has definitely taken a novel approach that works well, letting the dev make excellent progress on the plot without the time constraints of having to generate 500 - 1000 new renders for each update. Every other game I've seen reusing renders looks horrible and clunky, but this is different. I like it. :)

Reactions: PITOZO

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
How come? From the reviews and description it seems like a generic NTR story, there are dozens of Japanese ones with a similar plot. As for art, it's generic and outdated 3D renders, far from the best ones.
Maybe there're people who want a Japanese-like NTR, but with generic pseudo-realistic 3D renders? But I think there are similar games that don't get even half as much attention, lol. And I say this as an NTR fan myself.
I think there are many small nuanced aspects that lend themselves to the attractiveness of the story. The GF monitor being one but, one of the main things, for me, is the setting which is akin to Lost in Space, but with only three characters. The solitude of that, mixed with the NTR and corruption, adds to some of the intensity and perversion of it. It's like what might have happened if Will and Penny had stumbled across Dr. Smith without the robot or anyone else to help them out. That perverted little voice in all of us that asked, "What if... I mean really, what if..."

What other games would you recommend that have a similar storyline?

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2021
Is it actual NTR or is it Magical Penis? I hate what people usually call NTR these days where a guy just comes up and starts grabbing on a woman and she magically falls for him after seeing his penis. That's not NTR, that's Magical Penis. NTR is a slow and gradual fallout with who you are with and despite both sides WANTING to make it work one side simply ends up stolen, note the word stolen, it takes work and it's not some instant BS like Magical Penis. Sometimes people don't realize they wanted that person until it's too late and that's fine too.

Magical Penis is just not for me though. I like real NTR.

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Is it actual NTR or is it Magical Penis? I hate what people usually call NTR these days where a guy just comes up and starts grabbing on a woman and she magically falls for him after seeing his penis. That's not NTR, that's Magical Penis. NTR is a slow and gradual fallout with who you are with and despite both sides WANTING to make it work one side simply ends up stolen, note the word stolen, it takes work and it's not some instant BS like Magical Penis. Sometimes people don't realize they wanted that person until it's too late and that's fine too.

Magical Penis is just not for me though. I like real NTR.
So, what you described as NTR is exactly what is happening here. "NTR is a slow and gradual fallout with who you are with and despite both sides WANTING to make it work one side simply ends up stolen."

I saw no penis magic whatsoever. It took planning, drugs, and manipulation. All pretty identifiable. No fairy dust.

Reactions: ustar

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Plot hole: If they spend all their time in the lab fooling around rather then fabricating, who the fuck is making all these spare parts for engineer to use? Should have run out by the HJ phase at the latest. :LOL:

That's tongue in cheek of course, this is good game, quite innovative in its design and presentation.

1) I am neutral toward NTR, don't love it, don't hate it but this game is almost unique (and aided by the small cast) in that it works on many levels and has more than one quadrant appeal. It also works as "female corrupted" game. Better (IMO) than many that's dedicated to the genre because the premise is solid and doesn't fall into common tropes that make the FC appear to have an IQ of 5 (for being tricked by hobos and the like). If you play from the perspective of the villain (I myself am in this category :p), this also works as an excellent Slave Trainer game. Well done dev.

2) Many have noted the repetitive nature of grinding out the days to get an advancement, and I agree. On the other hand, it also works on two levels: (a) It better marks the passage of time, and (b) it, intentionally or otherwise, is reflective of the lot of the engineer. The grim monotony of being marooned on an isolated vessel for months doing repetitive tasks day after day is what it is like in his shoes...so I have made my peace with it.

Hope the dev will get plenty support. As stated in the notes at this version's end this will be a shortish game with 50% of the content already done. Perhaps he can stretch it some by showing what happened to Mia (maybe by the villain intentionally leaving the tapes for the engineer to find once it's too late - wouldn't surprise me if he'd also killed the other crewmates) but I digress, I very much look forward to the next chapter as well as what TrippyDippity comes up with for his next project too.

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Hope the dev will get plenty support. As stated in the notes at this version's end. Perhaps he can stretch it some by showing what happened to Mia (maybe by the villain intentionally leaving the tapes for the engineer to find once it's too late.
That would be a nice little nugget to discover! It would be interesting to see how MC handles it.

Reactions: Darkmetal
4.70 star(s) 40 Votes