majespecter

Jan 13, 2018
I never got to really try this game before, but it needs a way to change controls. The way the controls are currently are just an absolute nightmare to use for a platformer. Until it gets a way to change controls, I'll just pass on this. Seriously, why the hell are the arrow keys not a usable option in a platformer game...

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
I never got to really try this game before, but it needs a way to change controls. The way the controls are currently are just an absolute nightmare to use for a platformer. Until it gets a way to change controls, I'll just pass on this. Seriously, why the hell are the arrow keys not a usable option in a platformer game...
I think the dev's idea was to let you do everything with your left hand so your right hand would be free to... you know. I personally don't have any issues with it but I can see why it would cause some. ESPECIALLY if you're left handed.

Last edited:

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
So is the dark angel girl supposed to be impossible or is that just the worst enemy in video games ever?

She stunlocks you for full health like it's Silver from Sonic 06.
Not impossible, if you go back a couple of pages you will see some tips by someone on how to beat her, never really understood what is so difficult about it, yes her teleport deals damage but you can break her teleport if you hit her while she is about to cast it, same for any other moves she has, and once she pushes you back you can dash towards her because you get immunity while dashing, it is really just a matter of how you play, are you the type to use dash often, or are you the type to use is sparingly.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
I did get killed by dark angel girl 4 times. The worst part about it wasn't fighting her, it was respawning in the shower room. When I kept falling into spikes on stage 2 it would respawn me on stage 2.

Reactions: DrLizardman

majespecter

Jan 13, 2018
I think the dev's idea was to let you do everything with your left hand so your right hand would be free to... you know. I personally don't have any issues with it but I can see why it would cause some. ESPECIALLY if you're left handed.
I completely understand that, but you can get the same thing done with a simple keybind function.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I have no interest in continuing, the Dark Angel is simply really annoying to deal with as she deals damage while teleporting, and even though she teleports she still can teleport through you and deal damage before appearing elsewhere, and fires the projectiles quickly in succession. I lost thrice at the second one.
She needs to be adjusted in some way, the most annoying part is the damage while teleporting (and especially that she can deal damage midway to the other location and not limited to start and end).

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Did you check the "How to Play" in the menu? There are three areas on the keyboard you could play with, one ist WASD, one OKL; (the ; is Ö for me), and the third one being Numpad, so "do everything with your left hand" does not apply here.

But I agree, I wish I could rebind the button, like I always have to press Enter which is a bit away from the Numpad, same applies to ESC, and then there are times where it kind of is conflicting for I would like to have them.

DeltaFiend

Aug 5, 2019
Welp, found a pretty annoying bug. When you're controlling the shower girl, if you return to the shower room you get stuck with her portrait. That's not really a problem in normal levels, but if you go back to the heaven & hell stage the camera will permanently be stuck to her instead, even when it should follow the main girl. It also doesn't swap control to shower girl when it should, making it impossible to play that level so that basically bricked my save.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Hi there, I understand that the dark angel girl is being a pain in the ass for a lot of people.
Played that level several times, didn't have issues with her (the grabby angel).
Unless there's some bug that causes her to be stuck in the very corner?

The upper shield and sword angel is way too easy though.
The lower black orb shooting one is the exact opposite.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Did you check the "How to Play" in the menu? There are three areas on the keyboard you could play with, one ist WASD, one OKL; (the ; is Ö for me), and the third one being Numpad, so "do everything with your left hand" does not apply here.

But I agree, I wish I could rebind the button, like I always have to press Enter which is a bit away from the Numpad, same applies to ESC, and then there are times where it kind of is conflicting for I would like to have them.
It's been a while since I played this game so all I remembered was using WASD and the space bar to play

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Nayla's Castle[v0.9] New Update video!!

Changelog:
  • New Q graphic button for doors, chests and conversations.
  • New Boss for Stage 5. (Don't watch the video if you don't want spoilers)
  • 1 New Kiss scene
  • 2 New H scenes
  • 1 New Splash Art
  • New available enemies at Summoning Mirror: Angels, Seraph, Succubi, Dark Angel and Stage 5 Boss.
  • Main Character can also have sex with Succubi and Dark Angel.
  • Various enemies behaviors fixed.
  • Various animations corrected.
  • Various bugs fixed.
I also included a save file. (slot 2) for those who doesn't want to start from the beginning again.

Enjoy!

Dates of releases:

Last edited:

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Nayla's Castle[v0.9] New Update video!! Click Here

Changelog:
  • 1 New Kiss scene
  • 2 New H scenes
  • 1 New Splash Art
  • New available enemies at Summoning Mirror: Angels, Seraph, Succubi, Dark Angel and Stage 5 Boss.
  • Various bugs fixed.
I also included a save file. (slot 2) for those who doesn't want to start from the beginning again.

Enjoy!

Dates of releases:
  • 2nd Early Access > February 22th
  • 3rd Early Access > March 1st
  • Public Release > March 8th
Boss looks cool, hopefully it is a sign that we will get more scenes in the future also, I didn't recall there being a poll for the splash art for the new boss? might be forgetting something

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Boss looks cool, hopefully it is a sign that we will get more scenes in the future also, I didn't recall there being a poll for the splash art for the new boss? might be forgetting something
I didn't made one this time, because I didn't want to show who the boss gonna be and also, I really wanted to decide this one for myself ><

I'll go back to make polls in the following days, there's actually a lot to decide. :oops:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Forge Wright
Why did you facepalm me pointing out there is more than one area of keys on the keyboard and not just one on the left side, as well as wishing for custom controls? Everyone has preferences or some even have different keyboard layouts, not everyone likes to be bound to specific controls and would rather bind keys to their own liking.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Nayla's Castle[v0.9] New Update video!! Click Here

Changelog:
  • 1 New Kiss scene
  • 2 New H scenes
  • 1 New Splash Art
  • Various bugs fixed.

Enjoy!

Dates of releases:
  • 2nd Early Access > February 22th
  • 3rd Early Access > March 1st
  • Public Release > March 8th
Thanks for update, I'm anxious to see the new boss

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
1.Nice easy game ( gagoing through the gme blindfolded)
2.Mets dark/fallen angel (stress at almost unhitableble object with unstoppable force in one) "weelllllll fuck that"
3.Happiness when finely biting the level
4.Crying deeply after finding that the level is unfinishedand and you need to do it again in the next update

Kezter-Kun

Jun 17, 2021
Im looking for another Futanari Pixel-Platform Game (IDK how to describe it XD) and i found this game and This game is one of my S+ Tier for me (God Tier for me actually) and i'm looking forward for the next update hoping that this game will be completed. I will wait for this game to be completed even it takes a lot of time. (I'm just thanking for creating a game where my favorite genre are in this game :) ) oh i forgot my suggestion that the controller can be customize i guess?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes