mark47

Nov 24, 2017
Hey,everyone I have some good news and bad news

The good news is I have a full save for v08 that has the full gallery,The bad news since it has a glitch you won't return to the bathroom ,But fortunately I also have another save file that has the bathroom with 98% full gallery before going to the heaven and hell level so you can go to the lust seduction room to repeat the sex scenes.

I hope you can thank me for this and hope that Quidev correct the glitches in the final version.

The save v08 contains 2 folders of each save file, the full gallery save and the regular save before Heaven and hell level that leads to a glitch that won't return you back to the bathroom.
well the file 1 is indeed glitched but file 2 is broken, as you load it, it spawns you in the bathroom but blocked under the map in a dark void

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
wait so this update was just a bait? Oh well, I hadn't played 0.8 yet so it was a good bait for me. This game is pretty rad, if I made more than minimum wage I'd definitely support it.

Last edited:

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
So shouldn't this thread be deleted? All I'm finding on the downloads are videos, no actual game. If the dev wants to remove their game, then we should remove the thread.
wait so this update was just a bait? Oh well, I hadn't played 0.8 yet so it was a good bait for me. This game is pretty rad, if I made more than minimum wage I'd definitely support it.
Literally on the previous page, Miato's capeless hero shared the link to version 0.8. And another hero the save to play with everything unlocked. Check before asking for things like delete.

Since the game dev or the automatic system hasn´t detected it and put the video, it is already something that a moderator has to alter to put the link resumed to different media before the mega link falls.

Reactions: Forge Wright

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Miniboss in lower half makes new level unplayable because dev thought it would be wise to make her hitbox also a hurtbox in a game you have to get as close to enemies as possible to actually hit them. GG great update totally playtested.

Also both of the saves in last page are broken, even the one they say isn't because it takes you out of bound where you fall to a place you can't get out of. Even IF you manage to get back in literally nothing but the door, which doesn't work, is there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright
Apr 13, 2019
Ok, the devil miniboss is EASY once you know the strat, it's just that you can't rush it.
The way to do it:
1) Kill the other enemies
2) Trigger the enemy so it TP at your level
3) Put a "corps" between you and the enemy (The enemy CAN'T TP behind a corps!)
4) Wait for it to TP in (next to the "corps")
5) DASH to it before it can attack, but after the AOE damage (a few attemp to get it right, but easy once mastered)
6) When your character is push back, DASH away from the enemy, and then dash back through the energy ball
7) Go back to step 4, rince and repeat until the death of the enemy
7 (alternative)) If you took damage, fuck the "corps" next to the TP point to regenerate, and spam attack to hit the enemy "frame 1" => Go to Step 6

Once I mastered this, I kill the enemy without much issue

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Hi there guys, dev here.
0.8 is free to download (I have read comments about links being only a bait? They're not, the second link is the game.)

0.9 is almost done though, it fixes a lot of bugs, balance some enemies and add a Boss to Stage 5. It's coming soon.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Azarni

May 30, 2018
Hi there guys, dev here.
0.8 is free to download (I have read comments about links being only a bait? They're not, the second link is the game.)

0.9 is almost done though, it fixes a lot of bugs, balance some enemies and add a Boss to Stage 5. It's coming soon.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Keep on working you are making the best H game there is rn. You have my unconditional support. keep it up !!!

Sheepsters

Apr 23, 2018
Hey,everyone I have some good news and bad news

The good news is I have a full save for v08 that has the full gallery,The bad news since it has a glitch you won't return to the bathroom ,But fortunately I also have another save file that has the bathroom with 98% full gallery before going to the heaven and hell level so you can go to the lust seduction room to repeat the sex scenes.

I hope you can thank me for this and hope that Quidev correct the glitches in the final version.

The save v08 contains 2 folders of each save file, the full gallery save and the regular save before Heaven and hell level that leads to a glitch that won't return you back to the bathroom.
Is anyone else unable to download the save? :(

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
This update is actually garbage and needs an immediate hot-fix. In addition to enemies that just constantly fly away and waste your time, they decided to add an enemy, who we'll call "Dickface," that's harder than anything you've ever fought, combined. Yes, I'm not joking. I'd rather fight every single enemy, including the bosses, simultaneously than one of those awfully designed teleporting Dickfaces with a glitchy hitbox and insanely unpredictable, high damage attacks. In two instances, the fucker just took 80% of my health, instantly giving me a game over.

This Dickface will fire three high-damage, difficult-to-avoid attacks at you with non-existent start-up lag, which are capable of decimating your health bar. Then it'll instantly turn itself into an invincible hurt box that can hit you up to three times. You can only take five hits from any of its attacks. But it gets worse. It will literally damage you as it's teleporting around because it telefrags you with its own hurt box. Inexplicably, it can follow you into the air to do this. That's so preposterous, I can barely make sense of it.

I also mentioned a glitchy hitbox earlier; if you try to attack this enemy, the majority of your attacks will miss, and you're going to get a barrage of the three high-damage balls right in your face. No i-frames, sorry, you take damage from all three. What you have to do is get absolutely on-top of this enemy to deal damage. But, they will always break out of your combo and instantly transform into their invincible hurt box, meaning there's a good chance you'll get hit.

This game has been an utter cakewalk up until this point, with zero game overs. Then you go and add a single enemy that's capable of giving me ten back-to-back game overs that I can only just barely beat once with luck and being one hit away from death. Then, with absolutely no checkpoints, you throw another Dickface at me. I have to beat this thing twice in a row! This isn't even mentioning that after every game over, you start from the beginning! Well, what does that look like? You'll have to take a few minutes to kill three waves of enemies and do some platforming to get back to the first Dickface, and then two more large groups of enemies to get back to the second Dickface.

How the fuck does this get past testing? How do you look at this and think it's okay?

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes