Dudewall

May 17, 2017
A publisher contacted me to sell the game at steam and other platforms, so it will be purchable, and a final version demo will be released for free.

But that's gonna take some time :unsure: until then I'll be releasing previous versions as at present.

NGL I've enjoyed the entire development of this game from beginning to now, so I'd def pick up a Steam copy once it's reached its conclusion. Let's hope you keep adding to it tho

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Nayla's Castle[v0.8] New Update video!! Click Here

Changelog:
  • New Logo.
  • New Movements: Crouch Attack and Air Attacks.
  • New Stage: Heaven and Hell.
  • 4 New enemies: Angel, Seraph, Succubus and Dark Angel.
  • 3 Angel variations.
  • 3 Succubus variations.
  • 6 New Grab Scenes.
  • 8 New H Scenes.
  • 4 New Splash Arts (go find them!).
  • New Feature: Playable Shower Girl (Limited to Stage 5).
  • Various bugs fixed.
Enjoy!

Dates of releases:
Public version available today!

dbdevil

Mar 24, 2017
Gotta say, the dark angels are pretty difficult. Especially since shower girl doesn't get any of your purchased upgrades and can get oneshot if you're unlucky. Can't wait to view the foursomes in the mirror room at my leisure.

All in all a good update, though the seraphs are too easy since if you hit their shield they knock you out of their attack range and only attack afterwards. Especially when compared to the dark angels, who hurt you while they move and shoot balls that can multihit.

Can't wait to see the boss and get access to everyone in the gallery.

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
The last morgana fall off the map when teleporting you really need to hit her once to avoid this issue because it hard locks you from continuing,

Dudewall

May 17, 2017
Gotta say, the dark angels are pretty difficult. Especially since shower girl doesn't get any of your purchased upgrades and can get oneshot if you're unlucky. Can't wait to view the foursomes in the mirror room at my leisure.

All in all a good update, though the seraphs are too easy since if you hit their shield they knock you out of their attack range and only attack afterwards. Especially when compared to the dark angels, who hurt you while they move and shoot balls that can multihit.

Can't wait to see the boss and get access to everyone in the gallery.
I developed a strategy for the dark angel just stand in one spot and she won't teleport to a random spot and damage you. You still have to dodge the projectiles but keeping to a small area helps

dbdevil

Mar 24, 2017
I developed a strategy for the dark angel just stand in one spot and she won't teleport to a random spot and damage you. You still have to dodge the projectiles but keeping to a small area helps
What I did was get her stuck on another defeated enemy and doing pretty much the same thing with the added bonus of healing right next to her if I got hit. Not sure why they get stuck when they come at you while you're fucking, but it works for now.

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
I know this is a relatively new game, and the dev is trying their best but I do wish the Morgana demon was coded better. As mentioned before she's pretty difficult to beat(unless you abuse a game mechanic), and she can soft-lock the game by teleporting off the screen.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey,everyone I have some good news and bad news

The good news is I have a full save for v08 that has the full gallery,The bad news since it has a glitch you won't return to the bathroom ,But fortunately I also have another save file that has the bathroom with 98% full gallery before going to the heaven and hell level so you can go to the lust seduction room to repeat the sex scenes.

I hope you can thank me for this and hope that Quidev correct the glitches in the final version.

The save v08 contains 2 folders of each save file, the full gallery save and the regular save before Heaven and hell level that leads to a glitch that won't return you back to the bathroom.

lucyheart

Feb 7, 2019
When you charm or use the charm on fallen enemies it shows two options, one with arrow up and other down. That's the Top or Bottom option
I only get 1 option, which is arrow up. The arrow down is black and not clickable.

OMAGaming

May 6, 2020
I know its been mentioned, but there's a glitch where you cannot go back to the bathroom at all once you start the heaven/hell level. Even if you die during it and try to access it from another area, the button doesn't work.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes