Rob2021

May 11, 2021
How do I defeat the last boss that has an axe? She is fucking strong!
You climb onto the platforms above, get her to throw a boulder into the Dark Elf's cage, and then double fuck the Amazon with the Elf. After this you can damage the Amazon until she gets her loincloth back.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
You climb onto the platforms above, get her to throw a boulder into the Dark Elf's cage, and then double fuck the Amazon with the Elf. After this you can damage the Amazon until she gets her loincloth back.
While you are correct that that works, I just want to point out that you technically don't have to join in. If you go join in you get an extra animation of you double teaming her, but if you just wait, she still winds up naked after the dark elf finishes.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Damn, mouse controls. I only have a Touchpad for my laptop, this makes it hard for me to play.
Mouse controls? There are keyboard controls, three setups in fact, which are all available at once. You didn't bother checking "How to play" in the main menu, did you?

RegiZilla

Dec 17, 2018
Mouse controls? There are keyboard controls, three setups in fact, which are all available at once. You didn't bother checking "How to play" in the main menu, did you?
I was checking the comments and thread to see what the controls were, I didn't download it to check. So my bad.

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I was checking the comments and thread to see what the controls were, I didn't download it to check. So my bad.
Oh I should ask BaasB to edit the "developer notes" cause I fixed those terrible controls some updates ago. :unsure:

Gotta say, thank you all for your comments, I'm glad you like the game so far :oops:
Next update will take a long time though ><

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Oh I should ask BaasB to edit the "developer notes" cause I fixed those terrible controls some updates ago. :unsure:

Gotta say, thank you all for your comments, I'm glad you like the game so far :oops:
Next update will take a long time though ><
Could you link or post the new controls

dbdevil

Mar 24, 2017
Here's a completed v.07 save with everything unlocked, in case people can't be bothered to do the new boss fight. (It's a second slot one)

Not a whole lot new in this update, but having bosses in the gallery room is great. Just a shame that you can't do the amazon bosses double-team scene from the gallery mirror, since a summoned dark elf won't do anything to the defeated version of the boss.
It was a pretty fun gimmick in the boss fight though, good job Quidev.

Reactions: Quidev

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Nayla's Castle[v0.8] New Update video!!

Changelog:
  • New Logo.
  • New Movements: Crouch Attack and Air Attacks.
  • New Stage: Heaven and Hell.
  • 4 New enemies: Angel, Seraph, Succubus and Dark Angel.
  • 3 Angel variations.
  • 3 Succubus variations.
  • 6 New Grab Scenes.
  • 8 New H Scenes.
  • 4 New Splash Arts (go find them!).
  • New Feature: Playable Shower Girl (Limited to Stage 5).
  • Various bugs fixed.
Enjoy!

Dates of releases:

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Nayla's Castle[v0.8] New Update video!! Click Here

Changelog:
  • New Logo.
  • New Movements: Crouch Attack and Air Attacks.
  • New Stage: Heaven and Hell.
  • 4 New enemies: Angel, Seraph, Succubus and Dark Angel.
  • 3 Angel variations.
  • 3 Succubus variations.
  • 6 New Grab Scenes.
  • 8 New H Scenes.
  • 4 New Splash Arts (go find them!).
  • New Feature: Playable Shower Girl (Limited to Stage 5).
  • Various bugs fixed.
Enjoy!

Dates of releases:
  • 2nd Early Access > November 24th
  • 3rd Early Access > December 1st
  • Public Release > December 8th
it has been a while, the final game will be purchable or will be free?

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes