Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Does this mean there will be a double upload in july or will the boss be added for the august update
Next version is 0.7...

Boss will be included there alongside new stuff and possible fixes.

yes, this month will have multiple updates with the new boss this month
I'm affraid i'm not that fast. ><

Enjoy this version while im working on the next one, there's a lot to do. :HideThePain:

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
[0.6]Third Early Access Release for Creature patrons

Public release will be live next week!

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
nevermind, i played the game already, omg the elf girl was my favourite, that lovely cowgirl on top of the protagonist really melted me >w<, also the futa elf really are fast and hungry, i like her too! i am still wondering if you will make a splash art for both sides, but i will wait patiently, take your time. can't wait for more! also, will there be girls with footjobs move in the future OwO?

• Wow
Reactions: Quidev and WeebLoop

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Nayla's Castle [v0.6] Public Release

Changelog:

• Fixed Pharaoh Boss behaviour
  • New Stage: Forest theme (Boss will be included in the next version)
  • 3 New Enemies: Chameleon Girl, Elf Girl, and Dark Elf Futa
  • 6 New H Scenes
  • 3 New Kiss Scenes
  • 4 New Splash Arts
  • New Mirror Witch Event: The Room
  • New Features: Lust Essence and LE Shop
  • 5 New Items: Candle lights, Bed, Summoning Mirror, Strength Potion, Speed Potion
  • Various bugs fixed
It's finally here for free! Enjoy!

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Nayla's Castle [v0.6] Public Release

Changelog:

• Fixed Pharaoh Boss behaviour
  • New Stage: Forest theme (Boss will be included in the next version)
  • 3 New Enemies: Chameleon Girl, Elf Girl, and Dark Elf Futa
  • 6 New H Scenes
  • 3 New Kiss Scenes
  • 4 New Splash Arts
  • New Mirror Witch Event: The Room
  • New Features: Lust Essence and LE Shop
  • 5 New Items: Candle lights, Bed, Summoning Mirror, Strength Potion, Speed Potion
  • Various bugs fixed
It's finally here for free! Enjoy!
I was so hyped about this update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Quidev

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Just finished the build and i wanna say that i am satisfaced.
The new zone is pretty nice and dangerous too, those slow traveling arrows take you down in one hit and the new enemies are quite nice, especially the chameleon girl and his splash art (my second favorite enemy).
Was interesting to see the interaction between the elf and the dark elf, i wonder if there gonna be similar interactions with the old enemies.
Bugs:
-After entering to a new zone there are a lot of hearts (those from the charm) appearing everywhere (especially in the bathroom or The Room)
-After completing the new zone if you repeat that stage enemies will appear either under charm effect or with the H-Pose selector above their heads without being in H stance
-I don't know if this is a bug but, if you use "Charm" with the mirror witch inside the Room she moves to right to left (kinda cute IMO since it looks like she is confused)

Reactions: Quidev

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Just finished the build and i wanna say that i am satisfaced.
The new zone is pretty nice and dangerous too, those slow traveling arrows take you down in one hit and the new enemies are quite nice, especially the chameleon girl and his splash art (my second favorite enemy).
Was interesting to see the interaction between the elf and the dark elf, i wonder if there gonna be similar interactions with the old enemies.
Bugs:
-After entering to a new zone there are a lot of hearts (those from the charm) appearing everywhere (especially in the bathroom or The Room)
-After completing the new zone if you repeat that stage enemies will appear either under charm effect or with the H-Pose selector above their heads without being in H stance
-I don't know if this is a bug but, if you use "Charm" with the mirror witch inside the Room she moves to right to left (kinda cute IMO since it looks like she is confused)
Thanks! I already fixed some of them for the next build (0.7) didn't notice that one with the mirror witch though! I'll check everything again to make sure ><

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Keep getting a message saying MSVCR110.dll was not found. How do I fix that?
It happens due to the engine i'm using for the game. To solve this you should install Visual C++ redistributable.

(Installing Adobe Acrobat Reader worked for some people too)

why does the old saves do no work anymore?!!
There is a Save folder that you could copy and paste. But I recommend to start over again every new version to avoid possible variable bugs atm ><

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
I'm sorry to ask this, but does anyone have a safe file just before the forest with as much content in the gallery completed? any save i try to load doesn't work and I really don't want to replay the 3 full stages again.

dbdevil

Mar 24, 2017
Here's a save for 0.6, everything unlocked. The gallery is the door on the right and you can repay levels from the mirror.

Bosses aren't in the gallery so you have to replay the levels to see those, but with the upgrades it should be really easy. There's also the scene of the elves fucking that you can't see in the gallery in the last area, you can make a lighter elf jump backwards and down on to a purple one to get them going. There's also the double lamia and bat scenes.

Also, the mage at the end of the last area seems to soft-lock the game.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes