Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
I love the game. I hope there are more Futaxfuta Frottage in the game.

By the way hat's off for the music, it is pretty catchy!

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Slightly disappointed (again) that the added futa enemy doesn't have the heroine's dick out in the animation when she's fucking you. Feels like a waste of girl-dick if it's not there just because the enemy is also using one. (I realize that both the lamia and anubis have animations where the heroine's dick is out and in use, but those scenes also don't make use of the enemy's dick.) Oh well, all I can do is hope there's more futa x futa stuff in future content updates.

Not a fan of how the new boss handles. Feels like she needs telegraphs/indicators of what attacks she's about to use, less damage on both kinds of orbs (those things hurt), and a better use for the rotating platform (if it could block the orbs, or moved a little more conveniently than a clockwise rotation.) The boss in general is a pretty massive spike in difficulty since the rest of the game is overall fairly easy.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Slightly disappointed (again) that the added futa enemy doesn't have the heroine's dick out in the animation when she's fucking you. Feels like a waste of girl-dick if it's not there just because the enemy is also using one. (I realize that both the lamia and anubis have animations where the heroine's dick is out and in use, but those scenes also don't make use of the enemy's dick.) Oh well, all I can do is hope there's more futa x futa stuff in future content updates.

Not a fan of how the new boss handles. Feels like she needs telegraphs/indicators of what attacks she's about to use, less damage on both kinds of orbs (those things hurt), and a better use for the rotating platform (if it could block the orbs, or moved a little more conveniently than a clockwise rotation.) The boss in general is a pretty massive spike in difficulty since the rest of the game is overall fairly easy.
If I'm not mistaken he did say that there will be more futa on futa in the future as well as more scenes with the girl in the bathroom. Also, I disagree about the boss, the difficulty spike was surprising and actually was a good challenge, sure it was difficult to master her patterns and avoid her void balls but after that It was perfectly easy, only thing I would suggest is adding in a boss health bar so you would be able to tell when to do risky moves in order to finish her off.

Reactions: Hyperfapz0r

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
If I'm not mistaken he did say that there will be more futa on futa in the future as well as more scenes with the girl in the bathroom. Also, I disagree about the boss, the difficulty spike was surprising and actually was a good challenge, sure it was difficult to master her patterns and avoid her void balls but after that It was perfectly easy, only thing I would suggest is adding in a boss health bar so you would be able to tell when to do risky moves in order to finish her off.
Agree, the boss is right in difficulty, just need an indicator of what attack is going to do, because at the beginning of the fight she directly fires those lighting ball than can kill you in 1 sec

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
man, the new boss really is hard, especially with how fighting here works
you can't move and attack, the pc stays stationary while the attacks have knockback, makes it really inconvenient to fight anything
and the boss needs a fair amount of timing, and she melts through hp way too fast, and the windows for attack are mostly short
Edit: ...and just as I wrote it I manage to defeat her

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
another thing to mention, while using left hand it's inconvenient to jump between wasd and enter all the time

Reactions: Quidev

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
another thing to mention, while using left hand it's inconvenient to jump between wasd and enter all the time
in my case i use a-d to move, space to jump and 8-9 to attack/charm, right shift to dash, is quite smooth in my opinion

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
man, the new boss really is hard, especially with how fighting here works
you can't move and attack, the pc stays stationary while the attacks have knockback, makes it really inconvenient to fight anything
and the boss needs a fair amount of timing, and she melts through hp way too fast, and the windows for attack are mostly short
Edit: ...and just as I wrote it I manage to defeat her
well the boss was easy in my opinion, at the moment you punch her, she gets stunned so you can hit her easily.
my strategy was, press dash to avoid her attack, jump+attack,jump to avoid her grab,repeat.
my unique complain is the moving platform that is practically useless

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I mean jumping between char controls and dialogues
ok, my bad, it would be great if the attack bottom or the q, 7 keys could act as a confirmation key.
btw, as i play with both hands i don't have that issue

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Nayla's Castle [v0.5] Public Release

Changelog:

• Fixed Most Enemy's AI
  • New Stage: Egypcian themed, PART 2 of 2.
  • 2 New Enemies: Mummy girl and Futa Anubis
  • 1 New Boss: Pharaoh girl
  • 5 New H Scenes
  • 3 New Kiss Scenes
  • 3 New Splash Arts
  • Various bugs fixed
Enjoy!
Bug I found is that I beat the Pharaoh Girl but her picture wasn't added to the gallery.

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone got a save at the pharoh level the slime boss glitches through the floor and i cant progress even starting a new game

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
That new boss is something else. It wouldn't be nearly as bad, if you didn't have to go grab the key again every try.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes