mullovergem

May 17, 2018
You should tweak the black catgirls' hitboxes, I can stand still in front of them and not get touched by any of their attacks.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Also I encountered a bug in the mirror witch fight. I don't know exactly how to replicate it since I'm not sure what triggered it but it went like this - during one round i quickly defeated all of the mirror clones with 2 spinning kicks, the witch began popping out of her crystal then immediately went back inside, all of the clones I had defeated with the first kick spawned again, and the witch refused to do anything at all after I defeated them a second time.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Good game with a nice update, i liked the futa enemy addition shame for the lamia sub it was futa on female and not futa on futa, but i can assume you are working on including that in the future, also I would suggest adding in how to slide under/dash in the controls as I remember I was struggling to do that because i thought the controls were the same and never really dashed

Reactions: icollectsouls

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Good game with a nice update, i liked the futa enemy addition shame for the lamia sub it was futa on female and not futa on futa, but i can assume you are working on including that in the future, also I would suggest adding in how to slide under/dash in the controls as I remember I was struggling to do that because i thought the controls were the same and never really dashed
I'd also suggest giving a mention that mid-air attack works also as a third jump, because it isn't obvious and yet needed for some of the platforming

aledeth

Sep 21, 2017
but i don't have any antivirus installed tho so i don't get where the problem could be
I was having the same issue as you, found out you need the 2010 visual studio redistribution instead of the 2012 version that was linked earlier.

I installed both the x86 and x64 versions and it started, so hope this works for you too.

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
I dont know where to report bugs but anyways, At the pit with the two lamias if you charm one the other will grab you and create a clone and ko you, you can move and all but you cant do anything to that lamia until is done with the clone

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I think enemy hitboxes should be bigger, because it's extremely hard to initiate scenes, it basically requires player to stand directly on top of the enemy and spam charm

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I think enemy hitboxes should be bigger, because it's extremely hard to initiate scenes, it basically requires player to stand directly on top of the enemy and spam charm
i agree, sometimes is hard to start a sex scene with a enemy

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Hey! I'm reading every comment, I can see there is still a lot to fix . I really appreciate the feedback.

If you guys want to report more bugs, or suggestions, there is a discord server, feel free to join:

Thanks!

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Nayla's Castle [v0.5] Early Access Release

Changelog:

• Fixed Most Enemy's AI
  • New Stage: Egypcian themed, PART 2 of 2.
  • 2 New Enemies: Mummy girl and Futa Anubis
  • 1 New Boss: Pharaoh girl
  • 5 New H Scenes
  • 3 New Kiss Scenes
  • 3 New Splash Arts
  • Various bugs fixed
Public version will be live soon!

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Nayla's Castle [v0.5] Early Access Release

Changelog:

• Fixed Most Enemy's AI
  • 5 New H Scenes
  • 3 New Kiss Scenes
  • 3 New Splash Arts
  • Various bugs fixed
Public version will be live soon!
I cannot wait until the public release :awesome:

Reactions: Quidev

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Nayla's Castle [v0.5] Public Release

Changelog:

• Fixed Most Enemy's AI
  • 5 New H Scenes
  • 3 New Kiss Scenes
  • 3 New Splash Arts
  • Various bugs fixed
Enjoy!

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Nayla's Castle [v0.5] Public Release

Changelog:

• Fixed Most Enemy's AI
  • 5 New H Scenes
  • 3 New Kiss Scenes
  • 3 New Splash Arts
  • Various bugs fixed
Enjoy!
i was hopping for this :D

• Red Heart

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Oh how long I have waited. Also I was wondering if there was a dual anubis dicking in the new level like we had with the lamias in the previous level or was that not included this time?

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Oh how long I have waited. Also I was wondering if there was a dual anubis dicking in the new level like we had with the lamias in the previous level or was that not included this time?
No dual this time, but theres a boss fight :whistle:

Reactions: Flam3r

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
No dual this time, but theres a boss fight :whistle:
i was wondering, there will be a futa 69?
edit: i don't know if it's just me or the characters seems more detailed? BTW my favorite mob until now is the mummy, it's funny her facial expression during the h act

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes