Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
New boss is hard. Although you can dash through them fire balls and stuff because this game doesn't have Invincibility frames you can die very quickly due to this since all the boss has to do is land in front of you at any given time and wreck ya shit. Another thing that could be changed could be the attack range or add a long ranged attack.

Reactions: ViviX12

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
how do you get dominated all I get is the dom option when charming or defeating enemies not the sub option
you get dominated by:
-letting the enemies grabs you (lamia or batgirl by example)
-Pressing the down arrow while being in the kissing stance ,that one where you select the sex position (the point of that selection is you decide to be dominating or being dominated)
-being defeated (same animation the down arrow)

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
I think the new boss could be tweaked a tiny bit. I don't feel like the boss would've been nearly as frustrating (even though it wasn't super annoying) if she telegraphed her attacks beforehand. It might be the fact that she floats that makes it harder to read her telegraphs, but I found myself hit by the sun orbs or the black holes sometimes just before attacking her because they decided to spawn on top of me. If she even like glowed yellow or black before shooting I think the boss would be a lot better.

It's a pretty good boss fight nonetheless. Was fun just kicking her out of the sky when I had the chance.

Reactions: icollectsouls

rax123

Apr 26, 2019
hey anyone got a save state my first boss the slimes bugged outta bounds and ive tried starting a new save and reloading

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
hey anyone got a save state my first boss the slimes bugged outta bounds and ive tried starting a new save and reloading
i only have a save with 99% (since the lasts boss pic cannot be acquired) you still can replay everything as a normal run in the bathroom interacting with the mirror

Leksis

Jul 14, 2018
Tried 0.2 ver sometimes ago and I'm very pleased to see that the game got new levels, new enemies and new bosses

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Something needs to be done about the charm ability trigger. I've been trying to trigger it on a basic enemy for five minutes now, but nothing works. Go up to it and charm, repeatedly press the damn button, nothing.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Something needs to be done about the charm ability trigger. I've been trying to trigger it on a basic enemy for five minutes now, but nothing works. Go up to it and charm, repeatedly press the damn button, nothing.
you need to basically stand on top of enemy to initiate scene

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Nayla's Castle [v0.6] First Early Access Release

Changelog:
Fixed Pharaoh Boss behaviour
New Stage: Forest theme (Boss will be included in the next version)
3 New Enemies: Chameleon Girl, Elf Girl, and Dark Elf Futa
6 New H Scenes
3 New Kiss Scenes
4 New Splash Arts
New Mirror Witch Event: The Room
New Features: Lust Essence and LE Shop
5 New Items: Candle lights, Bed, Summoning Mirror, Strength Potion, Speed Potion
Various bugs fixed

There will be 3 early access releases before the public one.

Dates of releases:

Mirror Witch's Council > July 12th
Level Boss > July 19th
Creature > July 26th
Everyone > August 2nd

yep, I'm trying to bait some new patrons with this one :oops:

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes