icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Really glad that both the dom and sub interactions with the dark elf kept the main girl's dick, especially since the other two futa enemies didn't for the sub animation. Hopefully future enemies of the sort also add more dickgirl/dickgirl content.
The gallery room is a nice, cute update and the Lust Essences make a good incentive to actually play the level a bit more than just avoiding enemies whose animations you've already seen, though I wish the essences also got earned when you actually fought enemies. Maybe in the future we could get more incentive to revisiting past levels, like getting a new ability that opens a secret passageway leading to a bonus scene.
Overall, really solid update, feels a lot more like an "actual" game now.

Reactions: Quidev

dweebledum

Formerly 'twinklecake'
May 21, 2018
Yeah, metroidvaniaing a game like this would take it straight to the next tier of quality, but it might also be a good idea to leave that stuff for the next project since it would also take it to the next tier of complexity. For now, I'd settle with stuff like the protag's portrait not blocking enemies on the lower left, or a short platforming tutorial, since I played most of the game without figuring out how to triple jump.

Remember kids: Overambitious devs wreck their own shit!

xolz

Jan 14, 2020
For the mirror, will the bosses be added next update? also will there be a mirror (or something similar) for when enemies catch you?

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
For the mirror, will the bosses be added next update? also will there be a mirror (or something similar) for when enemies catch you?
You can choose the win/lose scenes with the mirror - but yah bosses not in yet. Neither is the elf + futa elf combo

*edited* sorry bit of miss information

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Nayla's Castle [v0.7] First Early Access Release

Trailer:

Changelog:
  • Splash Arts will only pop up during the first time as a gallery unlocking indicator
  • 3 Splash Arts were redrawn (Zombie, Plant and Anubis)
  • 1 New Splash Art
  • 7 New conversation CGs + variations
  • New Boss Fight: Amazon Warrior
  • 5 New H Scenes
  • Summoning Mirror fixes: It is possible to summon alive enemies and defeated bosses
  • Various bugs fixed

I also included a save file. (slot 2) for those who doesn't want to start from the beginning again

Dates of releases:

First Early Access > August 18th
Second Early Access > August 25th
Third Early Access > September 1st
Public Release> September 8th

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I did really enjoy the new update, the new boss was quite challenging and the new portraits for the characters looks great (i'll miss the old gothic-like art tho)
Also i've found 4/5 h-scenes (3 with the new boss and 1 new with the Pharaoh boss) what lefts?

xolz

Jan 14, 2020
I did really enjoy the new update, the new boss was quite challenging and the new portraits for the characters looks great (i'll miss the old gothic-like art tho)
Also i've found 4/5 h-scenes (3 with the new boss and 1 new with the Pharaoh boss) what lefts?
first boss

Rob2021

May 11, 2021
Downloaded and played through the game today, I quite enjoyed it overall.
Favorite bits:
The sex animations were hot.
The Amazon Bossfight in particular was great.
I like the sex to heal mechanic.

Issues I had while playing:
I got stuck for a while because I forgot about the dash move.
Had a few times where I got into two simultaneous sex interactions with different enemies.
I think the first jump doesn't look good.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Is the animated sex(scenes) what we see in the previews, or are they high definition as the last few images?

patron

Aug 9, 2016
Getting msvcr110.dll missing crashes, have all c++ runtime libraries though.
Hello, in my experience you are most likely missing the 2010 package or simply the secondary add on "mfc security update" for the 2010 C++. this is the most likely culprit"
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update
" EDIT I should also point out that it's probably the 86 bit

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is the animated sex(scenes) what we see in the previews, or are they high definition as the last few images?
the animated scenes are all pixel art, the hd images are gallery pieces you get for fucking an enemy for first time

• Sad
Reactions: t727

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Really great use of mechanics and enemies for the Amazon boss fight, my only fear is you've set the bar too high on this one, and the next boss is gonna be boring. Really appreciating the new futa enemies.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes