Nov 30, 2018
Does this error has something to do with the .dll?
i have already installed vc 2010 , 2012, 2013, 2015
It pops up when i start a new game file, and then crashes
file.JPG

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Does this error has something to do with the .dll?
i have already installed vc 2010 , 2012, 2013, 2015
It pops up when i start a new game file, and then crashes
View attachment 1088238

I found this, that one is new lol
Summarizing: Seems like there's a conflict with drivers, reinstalling graphic card drivers should work

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Nayla's Castle [v0.3] Public Release

Download it

What's new:
  • How to play / Controls
  • Various menu/pause bug fixes
  • New Stage
  • Crystal Quest
  • 2 New Enemies
  • 1 New Boss
  • 6 New H Scenes
  • 3 New Splash Arts
Enjoy!

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I like the game so far. My only complaint is the controls not being the most responsive on occasion. Seems to be a "timing" issue as if you press buttons too fast or overlap the inputs they don't register.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Quidev

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I like the game so far. My only complaint is the controls not being the most responsive on occasion. Seems to be a "timing" issue as if you press buttons too fast or overlap the inputs they don't register.
I'll work on that for the next update.:unsure:

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Is there a second animation for the witch boss? Not sure how to trigger it if it exists
I would say no for now, I tried a bunch of things, figured out the bottom middle CG was from double batgirl animation, when one grabs you and a second joins in

Really like the game so far, I agree with controls being responsive sometimes.

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Is there a second animation for the witch boss? Not sure how to trigger it if it exists
Nope, she only has one.

I would say no for now, I tried a bunch of things, figured out the bottom middle CG was from double batgirl animation, when one grabs you and a second joins in

Really like the game so far, I agree with controls being responsive sometimes.
Thank you! I'm struggling a little bit with the controls overlap. ^^'
When does this happen? attacking? jumping?

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Don't old saves work? I had the previous version and just downloaded 0.3, but when I was going to load the save file I copied from the previous version (which did normally show up) I just couldn't confirm it, it's as if the key stopped working, despite working normally in the rest. This isn't a complaint as the previous playthrough was still short, I just want to make sure it isn't something on my end.

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Don't old saves work? I had the previous version and just downloaded 0.3, but when I was going to load the save file I copied from the previous version (which did normally show up) I just couldn't confirm it, it's as if the key stopped working, despite working normally in the rest. This isn't a complaint as the previous playthrough was still short, I just want to make sure it isn't something on my end.
Well it could not work because I fixed a lot of stuff, I really recommend to start over again ^^' sorry about that. I might include a checkpoint save file for the next update cause I know not everyone would like to replay everything again...:unsure:

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Well it could not work because I fixed a lot of stuff, I really recommend to start over again ^^' sorry about that. I might include a checkpoint save file for the next update cause I know not everyone would like to replay everything again...:unsure:
I imagined that might be the case, just wanted to make sure. In the meantime I played all of it through to the end and I'm happy to say it's a great game, lots of potential, I'm eager to see where it goes.
Another suggestion I remembered, if you don't mind, is that when I saved the game it didn't allow me to choose which file to save it to, there's a window saying it was saved to the current file and that's it. While that might be temporary since it's still in early development, I thought it might be useful bringing it up. When the game is longer someone might wish to save certain parts of the same campaign in different files, for example. I also think there could be more file options, beyond the current three, but I'm not sure how much of these things might be due to you not using a "ready made" engine like RPGM, and I'm by no means criticizing that decision, on the contrary, I think it's even necessary for someone to do that, just putting what I observed out there.

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Another suggestion I remembered, if you don't mind, is that when I saved the game it didn't allow me to choose which file to save it to, there's a window saying it was saved to the current file and that's it. While that might be temporary since it's still in early development, I thought it might be useful bringing it up. When the game is longer someone might wish to save certain parts of the same campaign in different files, for example. I also think there could be more file options, beyond the current three, but I'm not sure how much of these things might be due to you not using a "ready made" engine like RPGM, and I'm by no means criticizing that decision, on the contrary, I think it's even necessary for someone to do that, just putting what I observed out there.
Yeah, my engine isn't very helpful with menu stuff.
The save option in pause menu is for quick save the file you're currently playing... but I guess it would be nice to let the player select the file if they want to replay certain areas, btw my idea was to use the bathroom mirror for that same purpose, so I kinda decided that saving in various files isn't really that necessary from now on. :unsure:

Reactions: hrhr

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
I think another slight issue is the lack of any sort of animation gallery. You get the CG gallery, which is nice, but once you get to the end of the release you need to start over with a new save to go see the animations again. Would be nice if the unfinished release just had a room of endlessly-respawning enemies to see the scenes with.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I haven't really minded being unable to transfer saves between versions because the game isn't long enough yet for that to be a substantial time sink.

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I think another slight issue is the lack of any sort of animation gallery. You get the CG gallery, which is nice, but once you get to the end of the release you need to start over with a new save to go see the animations again. Would be nice if the unfinished release just had a room of endlessly-respawning enemies to see the scenes with.
That gallery will be included if patreon reach certain goal:sneaky:

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
I seem to be having issue opening the game, it seems that when I open it it shows a black box in the top left corner and nothing happens, unsure if it's on me or what

Edit: It was on my end so i simply switched devices and it worked perfectly fine also i was wondering if we will get any more scenes with the girl in the shower or is that scene the only one we will get no top or bottom switch like with the enemies or a CG, i would love the addition of more futa characters in this game

Last edited:

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
i was wondering if we will get any more scenes with the girl in the shower or is that scene the only one we will get no top or bottom switch like with the enemies or a CG, i would love the addition of more futa characters in this game
There will be more scenes with that girl in the future, also patrons voted for some futa enemies too ~

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes