ckai13

Nov 14, 2019
It's a rar file so you'll need to use something like or .
I am using winRaR, I try extracting it,it said archive not found and the diagnostic messages said the archive is either unknown format or damage.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am using winRaR, I try extracting it,it said archive not found and the diagnostic messages said...
Weird. Is WinRAR up to date, did you try one of the different file host to see if they worked. Here's the game from the nopy link extracted and then just zipped...

Nayla's Castle 0.2 -

ckai13

Nov 14, 2019
Weird. Is WinRAR up to date, did you try one of the different file host to see if they worked. Here's the game from the nopy link extracted and then just zipped...

Nayla's Castle 0.2 - Workupload
with the nopy link, I can extract it but I cant play the game as it say that Im missing api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dill which but hey at least there's progress just that now i need to look at some previous about this problem. Thanks for you help,is just strange that the nopy link i can extract it but the mega link i cant.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I think this game could actually make the cut.

First and foremost are the controls. They need some work and it's hurting the rest of the game. Pro Tip: There's no such thing as a two-handed eroge game. Devs both here and abroad haven't figured that shit out yet.

Luckily this here is still in early development. You know how every dev puts a poison debuff in their RPGs to annoy their players just because every other game has done it in the last 35 years? Lose the health bar, add a lust mechanic. Health loss = anxiety.

Got some good news for ya. Animations are dope and your sounds are good. You've got a head start on this game and you don't even know it yet. Here's how you get the most out of the animations You Already Have:

1. Put that sex illustration up after every orgasm, real quick with a fade.
2. Add in a 3rd side picture. Save the ahegao face for after the 2nd/3rd orgasm.
3. Theres a low-pitch slurping sound at the 3rd rotation, sample that, play it RANDOMLY during animations.

With that, anyone who enjoys your animations can sit there and fap to em like theyre supposed to.

Nice game. Good luck
That is some nice advice. Thank you so much for spending your time on all this feedback. I think I agree with almost every word, and Ill work hard to improve the game before its too late to make important fixes like those you mention.
Lot of people mentioned the controls are confusing or uncorfortable. I have to figure out how to make em eroge-like or make em customizable...
Again, thank you so much.

• Love
Reactions: Macoubex and Lou111

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
The description is outdated, use J and K to attack and charm respectively. Once you charm an enemy, hit K again while close to them, facing each other, to start the mutual sex scene. From there, you can hit left or right to dominate them or let them dominate you, then hit J to start the actual sex scene.

You heal up (to full, I think) at the end regardless of who is dominant, and you can start sex with defeated enemies just by hitting K while nearby+facing them. So you don't have to lose to see all scenes, as far as I can tell, which is cool.

------

In terms of feedback and constructive criticism for the dev;

There should REALLY be a list of current controls at the start of the game, preferably after the succubus flies away but before the first enemy. I shouldn't have to look at devnotes here and then go look at the 0.2 changelog to see how to do anything, much less stuff like dash.

The jump can be pretty frustrating to use, and if you'll pardon me potentially sounding like a jerk here, the somersault looks pretty goofy. I don't mind the platforming stuff, though, just want snappier and more reliable controls if I'm going to be put through it.

If you fall past the djinn onto the floor, as far as I can tell you can't actually get back up to her to trigger the start of the boss battle and are just stuck on the floor until you reload.

The actual scenes are pretty good, I'm a sucker for halfway decent pixel art even if this content isn't exactly my thing, and the game looks promising regardless!
First of all, thank you. I'm so glad that a lot of people is playing it and giving me advice.

There is a lot of stuff that I need to fix before its too late. I'm still working on the controls, animations and the overall game experience... Controls are indeed a priority issue that must be solved.

If you fall past the platform of the djinn boss you can get up back by using double jump and attack. But I think I will put that platform in a lower position anyways .

Again, thank you so much for your feedback. Will come back soon with (I hope) a nice update.

Reactions: Cryswar

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Lot of people mentioned the controls are confusing or uncorfortable. I have to figure out how to make em eroge-like or make em customizable...
I got you man cause I love you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quidev

Cryswar

The Profound Dorkness
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
First of all, thank you. I'm so glad that a lot of people is playing it and giving me advice.

There is a lot of stuff that I need to fix before its too late. I'm still working on the controls, animations and the overall game experience... Controls are indeed a priority issue that must be solved.

If you fall past the platform of the djinn boss you can get up back by using double jump and attack. But I think I will put that platform in a lower position anyways .

Again, thank you so much for your feedback. Will come back soon with (I hope) a nice update.
There's a lot of potential here, glad my concrit was useful, I definitely want to see the game continue to improve! As I learned the hard way controls are hard af but also crucial to the gameplay experience. Will be interesting to see where things go.

Reactions: Quidev

arthtrh

Mar 16, 2018
I am getting a malware warning from the download links. I tried nopy and uploadhaven and windows defender is finding:
Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml
In the downloaded files.

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
I am getting a malware warning from the download links. I tried nopy and uploadhaven and windows defender is finding:
Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml
In the downloaded files.
Try this one:
It could also happen because windows defender doesn't rly trust .exe files, I guess.

Reactions: arthtrh
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes