Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
0.4 Public release is live

Changelog:

• Stage Replayability: Use the Magic Mirror to replay stages.
  • Frame input forgiveness: Better gamefeel.
  • New Stage: Egypcian themed, PART 1 of 2.
  • New Simple Quest
  • 2 New Enemies: Black Catgirl and Futa Lamia.
  • 5 New H Scenes + Extra H Scene for Mirror Witch
  • 2 New Splash Arts
  • Various bugs fixed
I also included a Save file (2nd slot) in case you prefer to start directly in the bathroom

Enjoy!

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
Game doesn't work for me , when i double click player.exe nothing happens , in task manager shows for a brief second then it closes without any error report

sophos44

May 4, 2017
This is *right* up my alley. I am subbing to this patreon based on seeing the game here on the piracy site. Let no one say it never happens.

Reactions: Quidev

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
loving the game so far, side scrollers with pixel arts are great as always and the dev is pouring quality updates as well
Gonna have to say this is my favorite blend of H.

You give me Breeding Season + Forest of the Blue Skin / Succubus Affection ? Brother, I will live in the eternal nut. It's damn near impossible to go wrong with this formula - and Dev, thank you for your contribution to the scene o7

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Great progress!
I see you started protecting your art by moderating how often they show up (y)
A couple things
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for sharing your progress with us. I look forward to playing more of this when I find the time :)

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
I have the files to start up the player, but I'm apparently missing the file? And when I get the dll file and put it into the folder with all the dll files I also get an error. Tried all the download links and still the same result

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Thank you all for your nice comments!

Great progress!
I see you started protecting your art by moderating how often they show up (y)
A couple things

Thanks for sharing your progress with us. I look forward to playing more of this when I find the time :)
Thanks for reporting those issues, I will hopefully fix them for the next update

For the people who are missing DLLs:

Reactions: Lou111

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
Ok so i get this error, searching on the web it seems something related to visual c++, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling all the visual packages but still nothing, does anyone know how to solve?

Quidev

Nayla's Hand
Game Developer
Dec 31, 2020
Ok so i get this error, searching on the web it seems something related to visual c++, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling all the visual packages but still nothing, does anyone know how to solve?
It also happens with some antivirus softwares, like they dont really trust some .exe files

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I like this game a lot so far, especially the monster girl-on-dickgirl femdom stuff and the dickgirl/dickgirl scene with the bathroom girl is cute too. Wish the sub scene for the lamia had the player girl's dick out as well considering it's out in just about every other scene, even if it "magically" appears and disappears.

Reactions: WeebLoop
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes