Collection Video nazono123kusa collection [2023-07-01] [Nazonokusa123]

Feb 21, 2019
I spent a couple of hours and found some more missing videos. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you too much... but these are definitely the last ones.

This is a problem, because I only subbed since the start of 2022, so those aren't available to me, but, depending on my financial status, then maybe I can buy everything in the list.

Kokozko

Dec 24, 2022
This is a problem, because I only subbed since the start of 2022, so those aren't available to me, but, depending on my financial status, then maybe I can buy everything in the list.
Hmm, I thought that a subscription gives you access to all content. If you have to pay for every previous video, then it's not worth it.

Feb 21, 2019
Hmm, I thought that a subscription gives you access to all content. If you have to pay for every previous video, then it's not worth it.
That depends on the creator in Fantia, some lets you see the previous contents while others are locked behind because it passed that month's reward time. In other words, you can't miss every monthly subscription, else you lose everything.

Feb 21, 2019
Now that I saw many threads, I really think that I'm this consistent in updates lmao. Anyway, enough of being a narcissist and here's this month's work. not gonna lie, but this is really an unsatisfactory work for this month if you compared his other past works.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
honestly the last time i still enjoyed his works was when he made choreographed sex dance such as this one:

when the so-called "sex dance" video is just dance scene and then cut to sex scene, and then cut to dance again.. can't help but feel like it's less handcrafted and a bit lazy...

Feb 21, 2019
honestly the last time i still enjoyed his works was when he made choreographed sex dance such as this one:

when the so-called "sex dance" video is just dance scene and then cut to sex scene, and then cut to dance again.. can't help but feel like it's less handcrafted and a bit lazy...
Yeah, I was expecting works like this. but lately, it became a downhill.

Reactions: titus0987
Feb 21, 2019
have this been posted yet?
Ah, forgot about that, give me an hour, need to upload it.

EDIT: Well shit man.

EDIT 2: I found a slight problem, for some reason. Pixeldrain is very slow at the moment. Both upload and download speed is 5 b/s! Which is bullshit and now I need to wait 9hrs for it upload like wtf?! so! I will upload this as soon as possible, don't worry about it.

Last edited: