Collection Video nazono123kusa collection [2023-07-01] [Nazonokusa123]

Feb 21, 2019
Not dead yet but my laptop is, lol. That's the reason I can't post and upload the vids, but I'm still subbed to Nazono so don't worry. I also can't upload vids by mobile, idk why but this thing can't.

Note: I somehow made my laptop's fan to be bladeless lmao. And this was back on 2nd week of Dec, and I received new fans today. So I'll upload it tomorrow or the next day.

rakugaki

Feb 8, 2022
What’s happening with this creator? It’s all lazy short animations just to make a quick buck every month. They really have fallen compared to the past. It’s a good thing I stopped my subscription to this creator a long time ago. Even his longer recent works don’t hold water.

Feb 21, 2019
What’s happening with this creator? It’s all lazy short animations just to make a quick buck every month. They really have fallen compared to the past. It’s a good thing I stopped my subscription to this creator a long time ago. Even his longer recent works don’t hold water.
I noticed that too. Although their subscription is cheap, their work after a month of waiting is very lackluster and sometimes a hit or miss too lol. Ah. I also subbed Kernel Panic, I know this is a Nazono thread but feel free to ask for the link. I think you can see my links on the MMD Thread. (Nov and this month's work sadly.)

au03vu3

Feb 16, 2021
I noticed that too. Although their subscription is cheap, their work after a month of waiting is very lackluster and sometimes a hit or miss too lol. Ah. I also subbed Kernel Panic, I know this is a Nazono thread but feel free to ask for the link. I think you can see my links on the MMD Thread. (Nov and this month's work sadly.)
Kernel Panic is good!
please share~~~
but the way D you have sokoni tanaka

Feb 21, 2019
It's already February and still no stuff, feels kinda bad bruh. On another note. I'm currently subbed to Winktwin's Fantia account where he posted loli content.

Edit: WTF his twitter account got suspended?! No wonder I can't find any news of them.

Kato1104

Sep 18, 2018
the newest post on fantia says they are kinda busy since the start of this year so they don;t have much time for this but they are still working on some project

rakugaki

Feb 8, 2022
It's already February and still no stuff, feels kinda bad bruh. On another note. I'm currently subbed to Winktwin's Fantia account where he posted loli content.

Edit: WTF his twitter account got suspended?! No wonder I can't find any news of them.
You got an archive of Winktwin's content from Fantia? I only knew of their Patreon until now.