mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
I gotta be honest, I did find the game to be pretty good but mc lines were all cuck's garbo (at least from what I could undesrtand using mtl) that didn't add to the whole "cheating-behind-you-back" premise. I hope it was just a translation issue and if not I'm editing some lines because jesus christ...

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I mean some other games never get finished and are getting killed by feature- and content-bloat. But there is definitely a sweet spot and I think the dev stopped around 20% short of that, I definitely agee. As far as I know, dev already moved on to the next game (a priest-FMC corruption game that has NTR as far as I know, obviously in the early stages atm). Idk if they got anything planned in terms of DLC for Nebel. I would really like it if they did and added some of that missing content with that.
There will be a sound novel in kana's view to tell the story, other than that it seems the game is finished and no more dlc for this game in the future, though the developer did say there may be a nobel 2 in the future but nothing confirm for now.

• Sad
Reactions: Ion.TemUS

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Easy mode helps to prevent ntr; the combat becomes easier, Kana straight up tells you where to find her instead of having to guess where she is to block NTR in time, etc.

HeaterFeather

May 2, 2023
There will be a sound novel in kana's view to tell the story, other than that it seems the game is finished and no more dlc for this game in the future, though the developer did say there may be a nobel 2 in the future but nothing confirm for now.
Talking about that ASMR, someone knows where to find the ASMR from their other game? the 5 days succubus one [RJ337058]. I'm not finding it anywhere and DLsite won't accept my payment methods.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
The English release is an unusual arrangement where the translator received approval to independently sell an official English patch (with demosaiced HCG). This release will eventually be followed up by an English version sold on DLsite (mosaiced) and Steam ( ).

The patch can be purchased on Saikey Studios's new store page:

BaasB The original post should be updated with a link to the patch store page, both to denote the origin of the release and because it's official.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveNot and soap982

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
Talking about that ASMR, someone knows where to find the ASMR from their other game? the 5 days succubus one [RJ337058]. I'm not finding it anywhere and DLsite won't accept my payment methods.
You can buy DLSite point cards from various online sites and use those. Thats what I did anyway.

Reactions: HeaterFeather

Erika8

Dec 18, 2017
Is there a way to higher the % of room faster during exorcism ?
I usually stop at 80%, but even with cheat it's annoying. The grind is annoying.
Or am I doing something wrong ?

HeaterFeather

May 2, 2023
Is there a way to higher the % of room faster during exorcism ?
I usually stop at 80%, but even with cheat it's annoying. The grind is annoying.
Or am I doing something wrong ?
You just need to do that when the heroine is low level, when you equip her with good cards she can solo'd all the rooms.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
By the way, that first pic in the OP, the bar scene NTR was removed because the dev couldn't be assed to finish it. A lot of this H game, despite being a lot of fun, was half assed from dialogue to events. Quite a shame, this dev could probably use a partner to help him out, he seems to struggle with work ethics. You could still see a minor preview of it in the past if you cheat teleported down into the room, but I dunno if it's still in the game or not from this update.

Reactions: Arazin
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes