Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
night time event rng is killing me. Also, if u have 5 events that night, do they all show in dream world?
No, not all have female perspectives, K&L heading to hers after a mission doesn't for example, park scenes don't. Or AV shoots.

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
The game has a lot of very interesting content with beautiful and hot art, the problem is the gameplay is really hard and confusing at first, I had to play it in easy and my problems were solved, you get used to the camera system and the gameplay after some repetitions, don´t worry, Is easier than it looks like, but it's a very long game, it took me like 7 hours for kana to lose her virginity bc I was actually reading the plot, so, just play it if you have enough patience, And I recommend you to play it on easy, good luck, is worth your time.

I'm playing for 17 hours and there's still content.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
the game play hard for no reason, for godsake, this is hentai game, not dark souls. i just want to jeck off
the story fun at first but somehow too fast, play few night without anything happen and somehow MC see her suck dick at tolet park.
this still a good ntr game, fun to watch and play if the game play not fuck me and make me wasting too muck time

Jun 15, 2018
Okay I really don't like how random it is. Like I can get last stage cafe scene this night and first stage cafe scene next night. It's just too random with no particular order.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Anyone know where to get the Key card for the hospital and the 49 card for the hospital?

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
You can tell most of the time if the heartbeat goes from red to yellow, rather than yellow to red like in a battle.

Also the heartbeats go faster.
its not about me being able to guess or tell if a battle is happening/ kana is getting molested. I just want to know if the feature was removed or is this a bug on my side

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
All right I got a ackward situation, there is that red thing show up in the map and we need to take care of it, but after having curry with kana, I can't get her to come along to exorcist the area with the red thing there is no options to call her "let's go and exorcism a place tonight." as this is important shouldn't the flag or option flag up ?

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
its not about me being able to guess or tell if a battle is happening/ kana is getting molested. I just want to know if the feature was removed or is this a bug on my side
I was wondering the same thing. First I thought maybe it is only in easy mode but it isn't.

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
All right I got a ackward situation, there is that red thing show up in the map and we need to take care of it, but after having curry with kana, I can't get her to come along to exorcist the area with the red thing there is no options to call her "let's go and exorcism a place tonight." as this is important shouldn't the flag or option flag up ?
You have to call her before going for dinner . Their you can ask where she wants to go and if you want to go hunting at night. She will reply that she can't decide yet and you will talk over dinner about it. Than you get the option to go after dinner

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
i think for y'all NTR Haters, just dont even try. why the hell you drop low rating for a game that clearly tagged NTR or being NTR. braindead much?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The key cards all over the hospital (all the interesting stuff is highlighted with a yellow glow).
problem is I seem to be trapped upstairs and the basement I can't go anywhere else I've forgotten how to run that dungeon.

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Oops, it's called adult toy shop. It unlocks after you unlock a lot of AVs.
More than or equal to 7 AVs (not sure if it's just Lawrence or if you can contribute too) in the game code, then talk to the customer in the AV shop, and they'll go and open the sex toy shop next door.

Jfc, this game and it's stack of variables and triggers.

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Lol, some of the comments are wild, thank you for making it clear I shouldn't touch this. Massive grind, obtuse event requirements, RNG up the ass, basically hours of timewaste for a few scenes here and there. Whoever designed this is a complete fvcking moron.

People excusing this are even worse. 'You don't have to give it a bad review, just use cheat tools to progress faster!' Do you even think of what you're saying? The mentally handicapped and mostly unclear event triggers aren't easily fixed by increasing a value like in other more to the point games with clear progression conditions.

Premise is good, execution is atrocious. If this has an event recollection menu I'd download it with a full save, but otherwise hell no.

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Uhm, what is the right side of the dream world for? The one beyond the fence.

All I see are people standing under lights and if I interact the light turns of and the succubus says that I'm going to suffer.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I realized it way too fucking late so I'm gonna share it as PSA:

You get stronger cards from leveled dungeons and when combining the cards do inherit the stats. They don't have any +# but they are way stronger in terms of base stats and base stats are way more important than the combine effect. So it is good idea to give Kana some time to kill some stuff here and then.

Another thing is that levels don't appear to be doing much, the stats on stones is what matters (matk especially ). You get the leveled stones from bosses in leveled dungeons so really no reason to kill trash just rushing boss is best strat as long as you can kill it. I think easiest dungeon for that is the abandoned house - easiest bosses and you can block Kana if need be.

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
Fine, I'll do it my self
Here. the offcial english version
Mega
as far as I know, the official eng ver. is also done by saikey.
And according to the dev, he promised that the work will be done manually.
which is a bummer, by "manually" he meant manually editing the MTL based translation.
dunno if yours has more updates than here or not.
you could check the ingame "scan lv3 record" if the date is displayed as e.q "April 5th" instead of "D5M4 or something" then yeah it has more updates.

Last edited:

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
exploration sex scene pop up: the "you should check the camera" pop-up isn't popping up, even though sex scenes are happening. I tried once without looking at the camera till 1700 and another time looking at the camera every time the heartbeat sensor goes red or yellow. Its exhausting without the pop-up
maybe the machine translations messed with the code.
the translator is not being honest, it's a manual edited translation based on MTL.
and it was released here a day before the official eng ver.
both are done by saikey studio the so called translator.
perhaps the DLsite ver. has the latest translation patch but the one which was dropped here is the inferior and less updated ver.
there's even a link on the op to saikey's site where you could purchase the translation for a few bucks. which make no sense since the patched game has been uploaded to this site. unless they purposely released the inferior ver. here

Reactions: Mystermask
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes