V^V

Aug 26, 2020
So yeah the dlsite version has the same issue as the one posted in op and the mega link a few pages back. The game doesn't notify you when you should check the monitor when Kana is getting molested. The heartbeat sensor going red is a fine indicator but you can't time the late to watch her molestation variants unless you know exactly when Lawrence begins molesting Kana, i.e: when you call her but she is unable to pick up and the molestation goes on variant. You're more likely to get the normal variant where you call her or miss the whole scene if you want to go for the late variant. If this can be fixed by some file from jp version to replace in the translated files (even if the pop-up remains in japanese) it would be helpful. Adding to this, I would be highly obliged if someone has this file in theory and send it @ me or even tell me the file name so I can do it myself. Please.
(y)

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
guys i need help with hospital maps and keys. i see some comment says kana get the map eventually or somehow shes able to. but how to get it from her? im so lost. no progress at all

Apr 24, 2018
guys i need help with hospital maps and keys. i see some comment says kana get the map eventually or somehow shes able to. but how to get it from her? im so lost. no progress at all
Tbh I only got one of the maps after like my 8th visit there. I think that's just rng whether you get it or not. If you play with lighting effects on, you can see all interactable objects since they are highlighted in yellow (outside of the camera ones)

I tried searching but did anyone ever figure out what the side room in the dream does? I just get Ria saying that is making the game harder on me.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
Tbh I only got one of the maps after like my 8th visit there. I think that's just rng whether you get it or not. If you play with lighting effects on, you can see all interactable objects since they are highlighted in yellow (outside of the camera ones)

I tried searching but did anyone ever figure out what the side room in the dream does? I just get Ria saying that is making the game harder on me.
would you please specify how did you get it? is it on weekend when went without lawrence or onr weekdays

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
would you please specify how did you get it? is it on weekend when went without lawrence or onr weekdays
Each floor has one map that is pickable only by Kana and they are located behind red ghosts. Just find a yellow light and red ghost beside it and that is map( it's considering you picked up all other key items in hospital). You need to block/unblock certain doors to make sure she goes in the room with a map and she will pick it up after defeating ghost. In the hospital she walks only on red carpet so you can identify her route and manipulate it.

Last edited:

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
how to use the kana in maid cheat ?
Nothing tricky, you get to choose where Kana will be between 20:00-21:00 time period. Either you choose a first option with normal locations or second one that places her in h-event at one of the locations.
Numbers indicate the event be it Kana doing smth alone or being molested so if you see her and Lawrence numbers being same for a specific time period then it's a molestation event.

Reactions: Garganiaz
Apr 24, 2018
Ah good to know. Thanks Grotest.

Also for those of you who don't wanna spend the 12-15 hours I spent grinding to beat the game initially. Here's my NG+ with all of the cg unlocked (besides the endings). If you want the endings, they will tell you how to get them. I only have the normal ending so far. You should be strong enough that you don't need to grind and I cheated to max out the high def cams so all of the maps will have high def cams already pre-installed for your convenience. Kana is lvl 30 though so you'll need to grind the dungeons to raise the levels otherwise you won't see any in dungeon hcgs.

It's not a full save but eh it gets across like 90% of the cgs this way. You can modify her submission levels in the cg room also if you want to experience the events organically too (NG+ feature)

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
I tried searching but did anyone ever figure out what the side room in the dream does? I just get Ria saying that is making the game harder on me
Every character indicates one location and turning off the light above them will block these locations so you and Kana won't be able to enter them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mintberry Crunch

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
So yeah the dlsite version has the same issue as the one posted in op and the mega link a few pages back. The game doesn't notify you when you should check the monitor when Kana is getting molested. The heartbeat sensor going red is a fine indicator but you can't time the late to watch her molestation variants unless you know exactly when Lawrence begins molesting Kana, i.e: when you call her but she is unable to pick up and the molestation goes on variant. You're more likely to get the normal variant where you call her or miss the whole scene if you want to go for the late variant. If this can be fixed by some file from jp version to replace in the translated files (even if the pop-up remains in japanese) it would be helpful. Adding to this, I would be highly obliged if someone has this file in theory and send it @ me or even tell me the file name so I can do it myself. Please.
(y)
I literally couldn't understand what you want or are trying to say.
Bu if you mean getting to late to avoid harassment from happening, then no, its feature and of course its in every version of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
I literally couldn't understand what you want or are trying to say.
Bu if you mean getting to late to avoid harassment from happening, then no, its feature and of course its in every version of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm trying to get the variant of harassment scene where its too late to call and she won't pick up the phone but since this translated version somehow got rid of the feature that tells you when said harassment is happening, its difficult to time those variants of harassment scenes. Did that clear the confusion? Usually its something around 30 minutes after harassment starts happening that Kana won't pick up the phone even if you call her as you're watching the scene.

Edit: As of right now I have only somehow been able to get 2 of those variants (once boob teasing scene and another bj scene) where she won't pick up the phone during the scene. And I have been trying for 10+ exorcism days now. Hence my frustration

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
since this translated version somehow got rid of the feature that tells you when said harassment is happening, its difficult to time those variants of harassment scenes.
Doesn't this feature work only in easy difficulty? Didn't check the english version but in jp it was only easy mode feature.

Apr 24, 2018
I'm trying to get the variant of harassment scene where its too late to call and she won't pick up the phone but since this translated version somehow got rid of the feature that tells you when said harassment is happening, its difficult to time those variants of harassment scenes. Did that clear the confusion? Usually its something around 30 minutes after harassment starts happening that Kana won't pick up the phone even if you call her as you're watching the scene.

Edit: As of right now I have only somehow been able to get 2 of those variants (once boob teasing scene and another bj scene) where she won't pick up the phone during the scene. And I have been trying for 10+ exorcism days now. Hence my frustration
That feature of knowing when to call is only available in easy mode. I know on my most recent run where I went for bad end 1, if I didn't call the first time around and there was a harassment scene then the phone wouldn't be answered.

Reactions: V^V

desong

Jul 17, 2017
That feature of knowing when to call is only available in easy mode. I know on my most recent run where I went for bad end 1, if I didn't call the first time around and there was a harassment scene then the phone wouldn't be answered.

could you clear up some questions i have? What determines if there is a scene in dream world? Her picking up the phone call or not?

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
Nothing tricky, you get to choose where Kana will be between 20:00-21:00 time period. Either you choose a first option with normal locations or second one that places her in h-event at one of the locations.
Numbers indicate the event be it Kana doing smth alone or being molested so if you see her and Lawrence numbers being same for a specific time period then it's a molestation event.
Thanks dude !

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
I'll try this easy mode when I get home. Thanks in advance if this works out.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017

Wasn't worth it.

The best strat I've found is Fire+Ice stone. You can instead of ice use "imagined X" stone as it gives the required Godly Speed skill
Skill order:
Extinguish - important buff get MP as you spend TP -"Free action"
Fire Wrap - only for hard bosses otherwise not worth the cast time - "Free Action"
Ice field - only for hard bosses otherwise not worth the cast time -"Free action"
Godly speed - important to use as last buff skill - two actions per round doubles mana cost "Free action"
Spiritual Liberation - spend all MP get TP based on MP spent
Exorcism skill - Spend all TP and we are getting all MP back due to earlier buff

All of that in one turn, do keep in mind that Extinguish buff is 3 turn duration 4 turn CD so on 4th turn you should not use the spend all mana skills - either cast something small or defend.

Get stones with as much magic attack as you can. The formula is like (MATK - MDEF)*coefficient so if you don't have enough you ain't dealing shit and if you have enough you can damage the "physical" opponents with magic as they just have higher base MDEF.

For Kana - she is easier to equip as certain cards will always spawn with certain stat - so strength will always have ATK and Hermit will always have defense. So than what you can do is : Temperance +Strength + Strength for card with massive atk. For defense i used World+Fool+Hermit. Cards do have their levels that are hidden so check check if you get stronger ones and keep deleting the weak as there is inventory cap! (100).
Skill wise she can use taunt+sunder for free stun (MC needs to stun the other). Alternatively if enemy is already charging if you use taunt they will go into "super charge". If you hit them with Kana's sunder (you need to do it on same turn as taunt!) she will do massive damage.
EDIT: You can also trade her your enhanced crowbar and enhance the other again.

True Ending:
So you need to play with the spirit girl 2x on each map : abandoned house, church , hospital. Those areas need to be leveled! 10 is for first event and the second maybe 15? i had them at 18-19. You also need to complete the quests for citizens check the guide in OP and another here https://f95zone.to/threads/rebel-geister-jaeger.117016/post-9552687 I'm only mentioning what those guides didn't explain well.
Examine hidden room in mansion (mask on wall where you find map, after you kill "eye" boss and enter the house, north wall), have high love points with Kana and go on dates with her so the required events play out. (after examining the room you need to go on date 2 or 3 times assuming you have the other conditions She tells you truth about herself and than MC needs time to rethink it how to solve it all ). Than kill the boss in mansion (you get save prompt before it so you will know). Mansion area level goes down as other areas levels go up, you can get it down to 0.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes