Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
my kana always lose too soon in hospital basement. im pretty sure always killed all the purple and red ghost, also getting ex rate percentage to 50 on all the path shes supposed to take to the map room. how to raise kana ability to survive?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
my kana always lose too soon in hospital basement. im pretty sure always killed all the purple and red ghost, also getting ex rate percentage to 50 on all the path shes supposed to take to the map room. how to raise kana ability to survive?
There are some rooms that only she can enter.
Check those room 1 by 1. If the MC says the room full of high level monsters (dangerous), lock it.
I'm quite sure she was beaten up there.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
There are some rooms that only she can enter.
Check those room 1 by 1. If the MC says the room full of high level monsters (dangerous), lock it.
I'm quite sure she was beaten up there.
then shes unable to proceed through the hard rooms? how to improve her power?

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
For Kana - she is easier to equip as certain cards will always spawn with certain stat - so strength will always have ATK and Hermit will always have defense. So than what you can do is : Temperance +Strength + Strength for card with massive atk. For defense i used World+Fool+Hermit. Cards do have their levels that are hidden so check check if you get stronger ones and keep deleting the weak as there is inventory cap! (100).
Skill wise she can use taunt+sunder for free stun (MC needs to stun the other). Alternatively if enemy is already charging if you use taunt they will go into "super charge". If you hit them with Kana's sunder (you need to do it on same turn as taunt!) she will do massive damage.
You can also remove your upgraded Crowbar and give it to Kana (taking hers) to further boost her ATK.
And yea, Fire + Ice stone is definitely the best configuration for MC.

Reactions: Garganiaz

desong

Jul 17, 2017
my friends, sry for spamming messages, i just want to get it right cause i like the game.
u need to plan her route to avoid rooms where she cannot beat by trapping her in safe rooms, or plant healing bandages outside rooms. or teleport her to the bossroom safely or equp rly strong equipment on her

Apr 24, 2018
could you clear up some questions i have? What determines if there is a scene in dream world? Her picking up the phone call or not?
To my knowledge, the dream world event is only for post dungeon scenes. I think I'm getting the question now. If you prevent it from happening (the event when not in a dungeon) it won't have a dream scene. For certain events like in the park, if you fail to prevent it then you'll just see a bj/sex scene in the park restroom. For others like the cafe job or bar, I believe you need to fail to prevent and check the designated area e.g. restroom/L's place. She will never answer the phone once it's been past the 30 minute mark if you fail to prevent.

Sorry for misunderstanding the initial question.

Also Kana is the easiest to power up due to when you combine 3 inverted tarot cards for upright, it will combine all 3 stats. Once you get the tarot cards from higher levels, she easily becomes the most OP of the two.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
then shes unable to proceed through the hard rooms? how to improve her power?
I think best way to do that is to give her good cards, do you combine your cards? To combine them go to the crafting place and enter your inventory, you should be able to dismantle cards. You dismantle 3 and than interact with the left crafting station and craft new card. You can dismantle more than 3 but it will only remember the last 3. When you craft you can get some special bonuses if the cards are part of "recipe" but in general the base stats what matters most. The combined card inherits about 80% stats of the cards used.
You want ATK and DEF for Kana.
Some cards have very random stats - they can have like 30 HP 30 MP 10 ATK 10 DEF , or 10 HP 10 MP 20 ATK 20 DEF - the atk/def is far better.
The cards get stronger if they come from leveled dungeons. When you finish dungeon Kana will give you the cards she menaged to find. Obviously if she is weak that may be a problem to get good cards. The other way is mansion during weekend - the "mini" bosses will give you cards. Not sure but i think the drops do get worse as you weaken the mansion area level.

You can also remove your upgraded Crowbar and give it to Kana (taking hers) to further boost her ATK.
And yea, Fire + Ice stone is definitely the best configuration for MC.
Ah yes I forgot about that. Probably because I didn't do it. When i saw my crowbar that required 600 for ugprade was only giving her like 6 more attack i said f that now worth enhancing that again.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
u need to plan her route to avoid rooms where she cannot beat by trapping her in safe rooms, or plant healing bandages outside rooms. or teleport her to the bossroom safely or equp rly strong equipment on her
thanks you for saying that. sorry if that bothers you to explain to me such simple thing as not to let kana go to hard rooms. the thing is my potato laptop are so slow, and sometime i skip repeatable messages.
thanks again good person !

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
I think best way to do that is to give her good cards, do you combine your cards? To combine them go to the crafting place and enter your inventory, you should be able to dismantle cards. You dismantle 3 and than interact with the left crafting station and craft new card. You can dismantle more than 3 but it will only remember the last 3. When you craft you can get some special bonuses if the cards are part of "recipe" but in general the base stats what matters most. The combined card inherits about 80% stats of the cards used.
You want ATK and DEF for Kana.
Some cards have very random stats - they can have like 30 HP 30 MP 10 ATK 10 DEF , or 10 HP 10 MP 20 ATK 20 DEF - the atk/def is far better.
The cards get stronger if they come from leveled dungeons. When you finish dungeon Kana will give you the cards she menaged to find. Obviously if she is weak that may be a problem to get good cards. The other way is mansion during weekend - the "mini" bosses will give you cards. Not sure but i think the drops do get worse as you weaken the mansion area level.

Ah yes I forgot about that. Probably because I didn't do it. When i saw my crowbar that required 600 for ugprade was only giving her like 6 more attack i said f that now worth enhancing that again.
Big Thanks for your in-depth explanation, yes unfortunately ive not yet touch that feature eventhough im aware of its existence. i saved your reply. again, thanks alot, sir/mam!

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I'm trying to get the variant of harassment scene where its too late to call and she won't pick up the phone but since this translated version somehow got rid of the feature that tells you when said harassment is happening, its difficult to time those variants of harassment scenes. Did that clear the confusion?
Yes, now it cleared up quite a lot, I too had that frustration and found it out. Normally when she is resting and getting harassed, the heart monitor will go from red to yellow to red again, in the spam of approximately 1 hour, if you call her during the last 15min when the monitor turns red again she wont pick up the phone. Also someone figured out from looking the code, that does increase quite a lot the atmosphere gain from that scene, I think 3 or 4 times bigger than it would had otherwise.

There are other details too, sometimes you get a really quick harassment variant that takes only 30 minutes, and you she wont reply you in the latter half too, but its hard to get that because the monitor doesn't change from red, and a lot of times I've seen it being chained right after battle so the monitor doesn't even turn blue in between.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I wonder if anyone knows where I could have found this boy:
opstone.jpg
When I found it in my inv my other stones were 16-18 max, i finished the game and the stones i was finding were up to 26. So where the hell did i get 41 stone? It pained me greatly as it was wrong type.

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
I wonder if anyone knows where I could have found this boy:
View attachment 2603046
When I found it in my inv my other stones were 16-18 max, i finished the game and the stones i was finding were up to 26. So where the hell did i get 41 stone? It pained me greatly as it was wrong type.
Most likely in the mansion for the last area. All bosses drop high level items there. Dunno how it interacts with the level reduction from clearing the other maps. I quick-started the game by going to the area very early to get +31 drops from the red bossed.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
Yes, now it cleared up quite a lot, I too had that frustration and found it out. Normally when she is resting and getting harassed, the heart monitor will go from red to yellow to red again, in the spam of approximately 1 hour, if you call her during the last 15min when the monitor turns red again she wont pick up the phone. Also someone figured out from looking the code, that does increase quite a lot the atmosphere gain from that scene, I think 3 or 4 times bigger than it would had otherwise.

There are other details too, sometimes you get a really quick harassment variant that takes only 30 minutes, and you she wont reply you in the latter half too, but its hard to get that because the monitor doesn't change from red, and a lot of times I've seen it being chained right after battle so the monitor doesn't even turn blue in between.
ahh, do you perhaps know more and care to explain stuff that affect the atmosphere ? too much stuff going on within the game for my little brain to catch up with everythng.

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
ahh, do you perhaps know more and care to explain stuff that affect the atmosphere ? too much stuff going on within the game for my little brain to catch up with everythng.
"Atmosphere" is a hidden stat that starts each dungeon as 1/3 of submission and goes up each time she's harassed.

You can broadly think of it as "Lust" - the more atmosphere the more extreme the harassment and (possibly) the more likely she'll be to ignore your attempts to stop it (by phoning her).

Around 300-500 mark moves things to sex, it carries over into the evening too so more extreme harassment will happen then.

i.e The scene where Lawrence complements her on her work that day and they both go to hers to celebrate, or she goes all the way while being harassed as a maid/in the park etc.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Damn this game is frustrating. I've wasted like 4H and killed the first boss in the haunted mansion.
But after all that time, not a single scene, but 1 rando unlock in the dream room. Who knows why that one or how.
Some totally rando, out of context, NTR bath scene, but w/o any kind of context it's like 'who cares?'
Why is she in that spot in the first place?

And most of that time was just plain wasted randomly running around in the city at night time looking in every nook 'n cranny to find the girl.
I stashed a bunch of cameras in that mansion too and honestly, I have no clue why I bothered. Running back 'n forth to the monitor room, wasting time trying to get there each time the heart rate monitor turned away from blue, but never getting anything.
If the shtick is that you have to have cameras in literally every possible place, then the money you get is ridiculously low, since I'd need 10s of thousands just for that first place alone, as each room seems to have a camera location.
Only to once again, hope for an RNG chance of I dunno what. And all I got is 2500 to 'finish' the mansion crawling and a meager 1K as pocket money, while cameras go for way too much to afford a bunch of them.

After all, the game never tells you what to do with the cameras or how the system is supposed to work. You just randomly find a few cameras in a box & all you are told is 'you can setup cameras'.
But what for? Don't know. :unsure:
How the H system works? Don't know. All the game tells you is to complete the dungeon.

I just don't get it. So far it's basically just an unguided mess.
I'm starting to get the urge to just cheat the gallery here and be done with it as it feels like just a lot of busywork for absolutely no payoff.
This game must've sold itself on it's artwork, which it sure did for me. But playing it ... it's annoying as all hell and I'd likely want a refund if I paid for it (though post 2H it'd been too late).

And to be fair ... even after reading through this thread, I still don't feel like I have any idea what this game expects of me (to get any kind of scene) other than 'just waste time farming ghosts to finish dungeons'.

Last edited:

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
guys ive reach to the point everytime i touch my room door i get forced to thr mansion, but i cant do anything to kill the boss. im lv 24 but never do crafting, how do i progress further?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Damn this game is frustrating. I've wasted like 4H and killed the first boss in the haunted mansion.
But after all that time, not a single scene, but 1 rando unlock in the dream room. Who knows why that one or how.
Some totally rando, out of context, NTR bath scene, but w/o any kind of context it's like 'who cares?'

And most of that time was just plain wasted randomly running around in the city at night time looking in every nook 'n cranny to find the girl.
I stashed a bunch of cameras in that mansion too and honestly, I have no clue why I bothered. Running back 'n forth to the monitor room, wasting time trying to get there each time the heart rate monitor turned away from blue, but never getting anything.
If the shtick is that you have to have cameras in literally every possible place, then the money you get is ridiculously low, since I'd need 10s of thousands just for that first place alone, as each room seems to have a camera location.
Only to once again, hope for an RNG chance of I dunno what. And all I got is 2500 to 'finish' the mansion crawling and a meager 1K as pocket money, while cameras go for way too much to afford a bunch of them.

After all, the game never tells you what to do with the cameras or how the system is supposed to work. You just randomly find a few cameras in a box & all you are told is 'you can setup cameras'.
How the H system works? Don't know. All the game tells you is to complete the dungeon.

I'm starting to get the urge to just cheat the gallery here and be done with it as it feels like just a lot of busywork for absolutely no payoff.
This game must've sold itself on it's artwork, which it sure did for me. But playing it ... it's annoying as all hell and I'd likely want a refund if I paid for it (though post 2H it'd been too late).

And to be fair ... even after reading through this thread, I still don't feel like I have any idea what this game expects of me (to get any kind of scene) other than 'just waste time farming ghosts to finish dungeons'.
dude, just use a full save and be done with the game, this gameplay so random and wasting just the scene is too much.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022

ive played the game for total about 8hrs. and managed to get at least 10 scene in city and 30+ scenes when on duty with lawrence

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
ahh.. finally managed to get an ending, i think now i understand most of the things and how to get around to get all content in the game
thanks y'all, all i had to do was die trying and repeat. lmao, who knew!

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes