HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
how do you trigger your first actual sex scene? I have 800 submission and 600 affection but I've only seen the non-penetrative stuff during daytime and nighttime. am i the unluckiest person ever of the stupidest one ever?
Atmosphere/Submission mostly for Lawrence along with frustration by cockblocking him which makes him angrier, and 600+ love for protagonist for which you'll get an event.

There are two atmosphere variables, the daily rate and a further hidden 'arousal' state for Kana which seems to be cumulative from day harassment in dungeons, Lawrence anger comes from blocking evening events. They work hand in hand, and the higher the NTR events in the dungeon the quicker they grow. If you look in the recollection room you'll see references to low and high NTR events.

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
For people struggling learning how to play this game, I suggest using MTool it's by far the best tool to reverse engineer what's going on where and using the original JP Game posts/guides (as posted previously here) to edit/cheat your way through it. Be careful as you can break events doing this, so save regularly. It's also good exposure to understand how games work:

It's also got a useful translation service which can make hunting variables down easier. Main downside it can introduce a severe amount of lag in games especially on lower-end hardware and it's not the most intuitive bit of software to use at times.

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
yah, i also feel the same about that, is that intentional or something?
Could be multiple scenes firing and it's just saving the last or first one? No idea. Something that could be tested using the Central Ward maid to control what's going on.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
Atmosphere/Submission mostly for Lawrence along with frustration by cockblocking him which makes him angrier, and 600+ love for protagonist for which you'll get an event.

There are two atmosphere variables, the daily rate and a further hidden 'arousal' state for Kana which seems to be cumulative from day harassment in dungeons, Lawrence anger comes from blocking evening events. They work hand in hand, and the higher the NTR events in the dungeon the quicker they grow. If you look in the recollection room you'll see references to low and high NTR events.
are those hidden variables shared into new game+ or we have to rebuild it every new game?. i wont mind either way just want to know.

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
are those hidden variables shared into new game+ or we have to rebuild it every new game?. i wont mind either way just want to know.
No idea, not really played the game it's too obtuse for me I was more interested in the mechanics and why they failed. Another stat that plays into the equation is Kana's exhaustion which is indicated by her speech, doing too much many night raids or, I think, losing too many battles causes it to drop which tanks her stats the lower it goes. So you've got three or four variables all affecting her submission not just the obvious one you have in journal. You can see all this in MTool which helps you track what's changing when you just got to make educated guesses of what's going on.

Reactions: Garganiaz

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
You can choose whether or not to bring some stats (including submission) into new game+.
So yeah, you don't have to start all over again.
You can even add/lower Kana's submission in new game+, making the grind completely disappeared.

Last edited:

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
A better system would be to reduce player agency based on actions, such as:

• ± Affection by doing or not doing actions, such as forgetting to share a meal, providing aid in combat
  • ± Monitoring system that's more organic, this game has the seeds of that element where you get feedback from other NPCs about where Kana is but it can be so much more telling you when certain levels are reached to give hints about what's going on.
  • Date events; a scored system on how well you know your partner doesn't have be rocket science material but rather information you gain organically playing through the game. It's a system that can guide and reward players to what they're doing right or wrong, or of course to drive the partner towards a 'fallen' state.
  • Too many games rely on the protagonist being dumb, instead of this have a intelligent guy but the the 'enemy' being just as intelligent or more than so that at leading their partner astray without purely relying on gimmicks like hypno, drugs, etc is more believable. Such McGuffins can be used but not as club, after all most people resist change unless there's a good reason to do so.
  • With an intelligent protagonist have them actively try and prevent events or sabotage the enemy, more tricky to write but would give an entertaining twist such as when the 'enemy' thinks he's going to date the Mark he ends up in a comical situation such as the Blue Oyster (Police Academy reference).
  • Engage the player, have a reason for the events. In this game it'd be better if the spirit was an agency that's working to force the two characters into actions when they fell in combat that'd push towards it's master plan, and the more you lose the harder it is to gain trust/strength/levels and alternatively reward the player for doing well by increasing the skills and trust. Doesn't play into the trope that all must fall, but there's a sizeable amount of the NTR base that likes to play a Virgin Run so why not combine the two and make it challenging to stay faithful or for them to fall. Of course this wouldn't appeal those who want images to fap to but this is an entertainment medium so just give a gallery unlocker to appease them.
  • The 'enemy' should be subtle, and should start innocent before escalating based on the above systems. If a partner feels spurned then that'd make them favourable to other advances and so on. If they're a non-virgin then the fall can be accelerated compared to a 'innocent' girl who wants to remain faithful. After all they don't know about the 'fun' they are missing. Alternatively instead of an innocent mark, make them prideful which leads them down paths they think they can handle.
  • Discovery, a lot of times this assumes the protagonist is dumb this but game gives you a succubus as a 'warning' which is a good method, but the lack of tracking of what scenes you have collected makes it more challenging. That should be player choice, or at least for any NG+ gallery hunters.
  • The more you move to either Innocent/Fallen should affect what choices and events that happens, again this game has some mechanics towards this but it's lack of clarity and player control makes it a frustrating experience for the majority of players and those that remain are probably masochistic.
I'm probably off-base for what this community wants, but I'd just share some thoughts about game mechanics and how things can be far more interesting/challenging other than doing speedruns to get the events you want. Often it's the story around the event can be as interesting as the events aka how they got there gives meaning to what's going on and that rewards the player for their actions. After all it's an RPG ∴ all players know they get 'rewards' when they do well.
this game is so dead with the gameplay, and if you ever make ntr game, so here is some though of what ntr game i will buy (or support), first thing first is the story, the story is the core of ntr, i never buy a ntr game with shit story or too deep and long story (i have few free hour at night, can spend 1 or 2 night for hentai game, but more than that is a no no). the second is how the gameplay go on, watch the girl corrupt in the point of MC alway a plus. the last one is the art, nice art, nice girl is a very +.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Posted the full guide for everyone that wants it. Please support both Saikey and the devs if you enjoyed the game and the translation! Let me know if you have issues accessing it via gdrive (since the full guide is 203 mb and too big to upload to this post). I'll fix if there are any issues after I get home from work.

google drive link
saikey just edit the MTL, he not trans anything, dude. and i like to support the dev, but this game make me wasted so much time just for nothing.

Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
Quote from guide:
"Important: for most nighttime scenes, you need to have seen Kana together with Lawrence for the followup event to take place, if you skip days without searching for Kana in town at least during 19 to 21 o'clock, you'll not get (new) dream space scenes".
Should have known this earlier, damn. I thought I just had bad RNG or game broke

And another important tidbit:
The Truth
- Affection 800+
- After visiting hidden room in the old family house
THIS EVENT BLOCKS NTR

Now I need to reload to my earlier save too, dude...

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
ooo nice deduction. i like that if thats what happened
Yeah, basically, you find all this info in the True End path when you get to 800 affection with Kana and complete the 17:00 - 18:00 hide-and-seek events. The only thing that doesn't get explicitly said is how Lawrence figured out the info, but in the end he's just some unrelated guy who is using Kana's weakness to break some quality pussy.

Reactions: Garganiaz

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
A better system would be to reduce player agency based on actions, such as:

• ± Affection by doing or not doing actions, such as forgetting to share a meal, providing aid in combat
  • ± Monitoring system that's more organic, this game has the seeds of that element where you get feedback from other NPCs about where Kana is but it can be so much more telling you when certain levels are reached to give hints about what's going on.
  • Date events; a scored system on how well you know your partner doesn't have be rocket science material but rather information you gain organically playing through the game. It's a system that can guide and reward players to what they're doing right or wrong, or of course to drive the partner towards a 'fallen' state.
  • Too many games rely on the protagonist being dumb, instead of this have a intelligent guy but the the 'enemy' being just as intelligent or more than so that at leading their partner astray without purely relying on gimmicks like hypno, drugs, etc is more believable. Such McGuffins can be used but not as club, after all most people resist change unless there's a good reason to do so.
  • With an intelligent protagonist have them actively try and prevent events or sabotage the enemy, more tricky to write but would give an entertaining twist such as when the 'enemy' thinks he's going to date the Mark he ends up in a comical situation such as the Blue Oyster (Police Academy reference).
  • Engage the player, have a reason for the events. In this game it'd be better if the spirit was an agency that's working to force the two characters into actions when they fell in combat that'd push towards it's master plan, and the more you lose the harder it is to gain trust/strength/levels and alternatively reward the player for doing well by increasing the skills and trust. Doesn't play into the trope that all must fall, but there's a sizeable amount of the NTR base that likes to play a Virgin Run so why not combine the two and make it challenging to stay faithful or for them to fall. Of course this wouldn't appeal those who want images to fap to but this is an entertainment medium so just give a gallery unlocker to appease them.
  • The 'enemy' should be subtle, and should start innocent before escalating based on the above systems. If a partner feels spurned then that'd make them favourable to other advances and so on. If they're a non-virgin then the fall can be accelerated compared to a 'innocent' girl who wants to remain faithful. After all they don't know about the 'fun' they are missing. Alternatively instead of an innocent mark, make them prideful which leads them down paths they think they can handle.
  • Discovery, a lot of times this assumes the protagonist is dumb this but game gives you a succubus as a 'warning' which is a good method, but the lack of tracking of what scenes you have collected makes it more challenging. That should be player choice, or at least for any NG+ gallery hunters.
  • The more you move to either Innocent/Fallen should affect what choices and events that happens, again this game has some mechanics towards this but it's lack of clarity and player control makes it a frustrating experience for the majority of players and those that remain are probably masochistic.
I'm probably off-base for what this community wants, but I'd just share some thoughts about game mechanics and how things can be far more interesting/challenging other than doing speedruns to get the events you want. Often it's the story around the event can be as interesting as the events aka how they got there gives meaning to what's going on and that rewards the player for their actions. After all it's an RPG ∴ all players know they get 'rewards' when they do well.

I agree on a lot of what you are saying, but also disagree on quite a bit. Ill write a detailed response some other time, since I do have something to do right now. But I like a lot of points you are making. I definitely think this game could have had a lot more potential. Its a huge shame tha this new game the dev is making has a (female) priest as the main character, since it could be really great if the dev improves upon the previous game and I am sadly not really into the priest fantasy.

Diangelius

Jul 23, 2017
Could anyone trigger the 800-affection event?

I did everything according to the guide: triggering 6 hide-and-seek events, no semen inside Kana and entered the hidden room in Asaba manor but i still couldn't trigger the date event. Not sure what i missed.

Or if anyone knows what the number of Switch value of the above condition is? I will trigger those with RPG maker editor. Thanks!

HoodedSilence

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
I agree on a lot of what you are saying, but also disagree on quite a bit. Ill write a detailed response some other time, since I do have something to do right now. But I like a lot of points you are making. I definitely think this game could have had a lot more potential. Its a huge shame tha this new game the dev is making has a (female) priest as the main character, since it could be really great if the dev improves upon the previous game and I am sadly not really into the priest fantasy.

There's no need to answer me, I'll never create a game like this it's just some opinions and observations I've made based on what I've seen of the genre and the community, and the kind of feedback here. A lot of game design principles are similar across disparate genres but I'm not a designer just a code working in the coal mines. It'd be a boring world if we all thought the same!

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes