archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
The thread started by him, I didn't know if one could easily take over someone's thread.
You can actually, it's been done a couple of times.
Of course it'll show him as the thread owner now, that's what taking over means.
Just look at the first post after the OP, he's the one that making this thread.
For further proof, read this post.

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
You can actually, it's been done a couple of times.
Of course it'll show him as the thread owner now, that's what taking over means.
Just look at the first post after the OP, he's the one that making this thread.
For further proof, read this post.
I see, that's quite insightful.
Nevertheless he has taken over the thread.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I see, that's quite insightful.
Nevertheless he has taken over the thread.
My point exactly.
But thankfully, he doesn't have complete control of the thread, or else he would have nuked the full guide that someone leaked before.
So, if anyone leaked the latest patch here, it'll stay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iorinari
Apr 24, 2018
Maybe I've been working in the HR for a short time since it's only been 5 years but a warning or a please remove the guide would have been nice before a ban and revocation of rights since that's how it works in reality but eh. I guess if you're the owner/CEO you can make your own rules so whatever. Just giving a buyer beware that there is no warning or appeals process.

edit: Just read site's ToS. Yeah they said they can revoke the rights of your purchase for any reason without warning so I guess that's just eh on me for not reading all of the ToS. Sorta scummy but eh that's life. Weird how they updated the op to have the complete walkthrough and all.

As for the other person's question about not getting the 800+ love event, I think you also need all of the story bits too (like when you talk to the older npcs the screen flashes blue). I was having that issue but doing the hot springs side quest caused that scene to happen for me later on or it could just be a coincidence.

Last edited:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Maybe I've been working in the HR for a short time since it's only been 5 years but a warning or a please remove the guide would have been nice before a ban and revocation of rights since that's how it works in reality but eh. I guess if you're the owner/CEO you can make your own rules so whatever. Just giving a buyer beware that there is no warning or appeals process.

edit: Just read site's ToS. Yeah they said they can revoke the rights of your purchase for any reason without warning so I guess that's just eh on me for not reading all of the ToS. Sorta scummy but eh that's life. Weird how they updated the op to have the complete walkthrough and all.

As for the other person's question about not getting the 800+ love event, I think you also need all of the story bits too (like when you talk to the older npcs the screen flashes blue). I was having that issue but doing the hot springs side quest caused that scene to happen for me later on or it could just be a coincidence.
It's the Moderator that updated the OP.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017

I mean it's not like that changes anything for you. You just have to pirate it now like all the other people lmao.
Look, I love supporting people who make good games if I have the money for it, but it's not like this game is hard to get without purchasing it. It is a shame, since you actually bought the game, but if anything Id just see it as a contribution to their development fund. If you like their translation work its easy to accept imo. If you don't it might be a bit annoying, but even then its fine ig.

Either way, you are my hero for giving me that NG+ save. Was really great and Im finally having fun playing the game a bit here and there, now that it doesn't take days upon days (ingame) to go through a single dungeon.

Reactions: Mintberry Crunch

HopingToBeASage

Feb 8, 2020
A heads up from the guide in japanese, the '?' just means its a wild card.
There is also another card you get on NG+ that cripples her stats.

But anyway, how the fuck do you find the ghost in hide and seek in the hospital. that shit makes no sense.
I still can't find her in the hospital. After reaching the desk she just stands there and nothing happens. I looked around the area and still nothing. I start looking at the second floor and after three chase sequences nothing. I can't seem to find where she goes to after standing in front of the desk.

edit:
ok I found it.

after the desk go up towards the upper elevator and ride it. It should spawn at the ground floor after riding the elevator.

Last edited:
Reactions: whereiszfx

atomicmr

Nov 23, 2021
in the recollection room the blonde girl tells you there's a way to reduce submission halfway through the game, but I'm well past that at this point. does anyone know how you do this?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
in the recollection room the blonde girl tells you there's a way to reduce submission halfway through the game, but I'm well past that at this point. does anyone know how you do this?
It's for the new game+.

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
This is a private room in a cafe i dont know how to tigger that event does anyone know? i try many way to normally tigger that one is so confusing i dont know how to get the guy and kanna into the private room in the cafe

Fenderstat

Mar 5, 2020
oh man I can't even figure out how to leave the survelliance camera scene. Any idea with that? I seem to be on an endless camera loop.

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
btw, do you guys happens to know any games that has similar good looking art and decent story like this?

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
oh man I can't even figure out how to leave the survelliance camera scene. Any idea with that? I seem to be on an endless camera loop.
Yeah, I remember getting in this problem first time playing on jp. Just press Down move. I dunno why developer decided to put this button instead of traditional "x" cancel button
This is a private room in a cafe i dont know how to tigger that event does anyone know? i try many way to normally tigger that one is so confusing i dont know how to get the guy and kanna into the private room in the cafe
It's an event where Lawrence molests her during maid cafe shift. But at low submission they use only restroom. If they enter it you will be able only to eavesdrop and see Kana's pov in dream.

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
It's an event where Lawrence molests her during maid cafe shift. But at low submission they use only restroom. If they enter it you will be able only to eavesdrop and see Kana's pov in dream.
is it normal molests? not with toy right? do i must let lawrence get her molests at dinner time or 2nd floor? is my love point too high? it was like 500 + and maybe that why it wont go? the molests part must be in 2nd floor? but everytime i do that i can only visit the bathroom and listen but they dont go to private room ? how low submission must be ? for the first one to happen? maybe my love point too high i believe because i try to tigger this even 50time still cant figure out maybe im doing something wrong .

Atmosphere value is very low that is the condition but does love point increase atmosphere value? also I try with 0 submissions and they still go to the bathroom lol it must be 2nd floor correct? or it is really RNG? I will try to reload and save do it 10time to see if they all go to bathroom

wontgotoprivateroom.png Edit: I just try that with 10x and they still go to the bathroom.. they wont go to the private room ... I must be doing something wrong or it probably bug

Last edited:

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
is it normal molests? not with toy right? do i must let lawrence get her molests at dinner time or 2nd floor? is my love point too high? it was like 500 + and maybe that why it wont go? the molests part must be in 2nd floor? but everytime i do that i can only visit the bathroom and listen but they dont go to private room ? how low submission must be ?
On second floor molestation. Dinner molestation with toys is just a prerequisite for date cheating events. I don't remember how high, but probably at 600 submission she should already give him a paizuri in private room. Usually if condition for private room is fulfilled it's still random if they will go to restrooms or private room. Affection is not an obstacle for this event.

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
On second floor molestation. Dinner molestation with toys is just a prerequisite for date cheating events. I don't remember how high, but probably at 600 submission she should already give him a paizuri in private room. Usually if condition for private room is fulfilled it's still random if they will go to restrooms or private room. Affection is not an obstacle for this event.
Does skipping work effect the condition? dose skipping dinner matter? if lawrence is angry or not matter ? maybe save data is already set for that condition so in other word i must get into that event again. and test again. i know there 3 h-scene in the private room for the 2nd and 3 you must tirgger the first right? for the first seem submissions must be very low .. alright i will try to tigger this ...

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Does skipping work effect the condition? dose skipping dinner matter? if lawrence is angry or not matter ?
No, angry Lawrence is only a requirement for dinner toy harrasment. Dinner skipping only affects your dates and raises submission, no other events are affected.

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
No, angry Lawrence is only a requirement for dinner toy harrasment. Dinner skipping only affects your dates and raises submission, no other events are affected.
i got it to work it seem like it only work if she isnt a virgin and it show the first stage h scene it doenst show the final one even tho i had her with over 1000 submissions and thank for the tips

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
Btw i I think it not random ... i tested 10 time so far i think i found my conclusion .. if submission is higher than love point she will take the private room and if love point is higher than submission she will be taken the bathroom .. so far it been following that or my RNG IS FOLLOW CORRECT EACH TIME? tell me im wrong? as for level 3 h scene she must be non virgin on both bathroom and private room. that my conclusion after like 20 try so far it been following like that or maybe rng is follow me LOL anyway i got my answer thank you

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Btw i I think it not random ... i tested 10 time so far i think i found my conclusion .. if submission is higher than love point she will take the private room and if love point is higher than submission she will be taken the bathroom ..
Honestly I dunno, I didn't try to look into mechanics too deep, but as far as I know ratio of affection to submission affects some things like she stops sending you warnings if submission>affection.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes